剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
♪圣诞宝贝♪
Santa baby
♪所以今晚赶紧从烟囱上下来吧♪
So hurry down the chimney tonight
♪我真的很相信你♪
I really do believe in you
♪让我看看你信不信我♪
So let's see if you believe in me
♪- 圣诞宝贝 -在♪
Santa baby - Yes
♪忘记说件小事儿了♪
Forgot to mention one little thing
♪- 一枚戒指 - 一枚戒指♪
A ring - A ring
♪我说的可不是电♥话♥铃哦♪
And I don't mean on the phone
♪圣诞宝贝♪
Santa baby
♪所以今晚♪
So hurry down the chimney
♪赶紧从烟囱上下来吧♪
Tonight
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
恭喜你在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》工作
Congratulations on your job at The Post.
现在还只是实习
Ah, still auditioning
直到他们满意
until they feel comfortable enough
认为我可以通过成为其中一员为止
with the idea that I could pass as one of them.
你的酒
Your drink.
或者用上同样的厕所
Or use the same restroom.
天哪
Christ.
敬成功
To success.
至少我崭露过头角
At least the appearance of it.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
当那些调查员问你那些问题时
When the interrogator asked you those questions,
你是怎么忍♥住不去回想的
how did you block out the memories?
让你的脑子空白的
Keep your mind blank?
我发现 通过测谎靠的不是真♥相♥
See, it occurred to me you don't pass with the truth.
而是心无愧疚
You pass with the absence of guilt.
机器会检测你因愧疚产生的心率
Guilt cranks the machine.
而我一点也没有
And I felt none.
"让我们在牙缝里藏把匕♥首♥
"Let us have a dagger between our teeth,
手里拿着炸♥弹♥
a bomb in our hand
心中满怀无限的蔑视"
and infinite scorn in our hearts."
那是谁说的 - 墨索里尼
Who said that? - Mussolini.
该死
Shit.
他们有问你喜欢过男人吗
Did they ask you if you ever loved another man?
问了
They did.
你有没有想到蒂姆
And did you think about Tim?
有那么一瞬间 - 但是你通过了
For a second. - And you passed.
清白如许
Clean as a whistle.
所以你是因为你爱蒂姆而庆祝
So you're celebrating because you don't love Tim?
还是因为你就是个撒谎高手
Or because you're such a damn good liar?
我不是在庆祝
I'm not celebrating.
麦卡锡为了保全他自己要开除我
McCarthy is gonna fire me to save his skin.
他不能开除我
He can't fire me.
我可是个犹太人
I'm a Jew.
如果他开除了我
If he fires me,
大家会认为他讨厌犹太人
everyone's going to think he's a Jew hater.
他可能就是讨厌犹太人
He probably is a Jew hater.
他们都讨厌犹太人 直到他们需要我们
They're all Jew haters until they need us.
快看这个
You need to look at this.
这是什么
What?
我里个去
Oh, I'll be damned.
什么意思
Uh, what does it mean?
意味着好日子来了 大卫
It means this is a time of nachas, Dave.
确实是好日子
A time of nachas indeed.
那个愚蠢的 嗜酒的天主教大胖子
That stupid,alcoholic fat Mick
是不会开除我的
isn't gonna fire Roy Cohn,
你也不用去朝鲜了
and Gerard David Schine is not goin' to Korea.
把你鞋子脱掉
Oh. Kick off your shoes
开一瓶白兰地 大卫
and crack open the brandy, Dave.
我们哪儿也不用去
We're not going anywhere.
我给你做了
I am baking you
一个好吃的土豆派来庆祝圣诞节
a sweet potato pie for Christmas.
在锅里吗
On the hot plate?
在楼下的餐吧里
Downstairs, in the bar kitchen.
我必须得和同事一起过圣诞节
You know, I have to spend Christmas Day with the folks.
他们都好奇我的新工作
They'll want to hear all about the new job.
你的前女友也去吗
Will your old girlfriend be there?
我就知道我不应该告诉你她的存在
I knew I shouldn't have told you about her.
我又不在乎
I don't really mind.
真刺♥激♥
It's exciting.
什么
What?
想到你...
Thinking of you...
和一个女人在一起
with a woman.
圣诞快乐 圣诞宝贝
Merry Christmas, Santa baby.
♪圣诞的钟声响起♪
The jingle bells are jingling
♪街上被白雪覆盖♪
The streets are white with snow
♪快乐的人们熙熙攘攘♪
The happy crowds are mingling
♪但是没有一个人是我认识的...♪
But there's no one that I know...
万能的上帝啊 我们满怀感谢
We give Thee thanks, Almighty God,
你仁慈的给予我们
for these and all the gifts
所有的这些礼物
which we have received from your bounty.
♪我想我有些圣诞的忧郁♪
I guess I've got the Christmas blues
♪我已经完成了橱窗购物♪
I've done my window shopping *
阿门
Amen.
♪我没有错过任何一家商店♪
There's not a store I've missed
♪但是停下来又有什么用呢♪
But what's the use of stopping
♪当你的名单上没有人时♪
When there's no one on your list
♪你就知道我的感受了♪
You'll know the way I'm feeling
♪当你爱而不得♪
When you love and you lose
♪我想我已经有...♪
I guess I've got...
小鸭子
Hey, Skippy.
小鸭子
Skip?
蒂姆
Tim.
天哪
Oh, Christ.
小鸭子 之前的事我很抱歉 好吗
Skippy, I'm sorry about earlier, okay?
听着
Listen.
我会打电♥话♥给我朋友 请他安排你要的会面
I'll call my friend and ask for that meeting you want.
我不能保证什么 但是...
I can't guarantee anything, but...
有人在吗
Hello?
富勒先生 我...
Mr. Fuller. I...
蒂姆在哪
Where's Tim?
他在医院里
The hospital.
万幸的是发生的时候我们都在
It's lucky. We were here when it happened.
弗兰基陪他坐着救护车走了 而且...
And Frankie went with him in the ambulance and...
怎么了
What happened?
他发生了癫痫
He had a seizure.
很严重
It's bad.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表