剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
He may not, but true patriots will.
共♥产♥党正在向我们的生活方式发起战争
The communists are waging war on our way of life,
我们会尽全力与他们斗争
and we will keep fighting them with all that we've got.
如果你们是这么狂热的反♥共♥分子
If you're such an avid anticommunist,
为什么不在韩国射杀他们
why aren't you in Korea shooting them?
真正的记者来提个问吧
How about a question from a real reporter?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者 -科恩先生
New York Times. - Uh, Mr. Cohn?
我已经厌倦来你们这座大城市了
I'm getting tired of visiting your precious city.
每个人都只谈论政♥治♥
All anyone talks of is politics.
我们的菜单里有两杯鸡尾酒吗
Is it a two-gimlet lunch we're having?
一样的
Same.
我也很烦我的兄弟姐妹 总是有一样的不满
And I'm tired of my siblings. Always the same complaints.
你不感激我没给你带来任何同胞负担吗
Aren't you grateful I didn't burden you with any?
终生感激
Eternally.
对了 霍华德叔叔怎么样
Speaking of, how is Uncle Howard?
他破产了
Insolvent.
国税局最终还是抓到他了
The irs finally caught up with him.
你要是在指望他那笔意外之财
If you were counting on that windfall,
那就不走运了
you're out of luck.
这是你约我吃午餐的原因吗
Is that why you asked me to lunch?
一个男人有权利看看自己的母亲 对吗
A man has a right to see his own mother, doesn't he?
听起来你想找个快捷的脱身法
Sounds like you're looking for a quick getaway.
别告诉我你让哪个可怜女孩惹了麻烦
Don't tell me you've gotten some poor girl in trouble.
我想也不是
Didn't think so.
你确实还有另一个可用的资源 -不
You do have another resource available to you-- - Nope.
你的父亲快死了 霍克
Your father is dying, Hawk.
我想这次是真的
I think it's real this time.
而且他改变心意了
And he's had a change of heart.
没有心的人要怎么改变心意
Doesn't seem likely in the absence of one.
他愿意把你加回到遗嘱里
He's open to putting you back in the will.
你会得到你应得的那份 我希望如此
You'd get your rightful share. I want that for you.
他同意的...
He's open...
条件是什么
on what condition?
承诺生一个继承人
Promise of an heir
来继承家族的姓氏 诸如此类的事情
to carry on the family name, that sort of thing.
他最想要的是一个道歉
More than anything, he'd like an apology
道什么歉
For what?
霍金斯
Hawkins.
国♥务♥院♥给你的薪水远不足以
The State Department doesn't pay you nearly enough
让你坚持这种原则立场
to take that principled a stand.
这是一笔巨额遗产
It's a significant inheritance.
即使是装模作样 只要简单道个歉
And it's yours for a simple apology,
你就能拥有
even one that's insincere.
真好吃
Tasty.
你的鸡蛋沙拉
Your egg salad.
我的圈夫技能都派上用处了
I'm putting all my husband trapping skills to good use.
我的父母肯定会很骄傲
My parents would be so proud.
父母不为你骄傲会让你感到困扰吗
Does it bother you that they wouldn't be?
他们不为真实的你骄傲
Proud of who you really are.
我试着不去想
I try not to think about it.
生活在千里之外很有用
Living 1,000 miles away helps.
看你这么喜欢麦卡锡
Given your, uh, fondness for McCarthy,
我猜你的家人也很虔诚
I assume that yours are quite devout.
你自己呢
Are you?
我曾经一度以为自己会成为一名牧师
For most of my life, I thought I was going to be a priest.
这想法泡汤了 因为...
That went out the window with...
你懂的
Well, you know.
我觉得霍克在生我的气
I think Hawk's angry with me.
我犯了个错 我...
I made a mistake, and I--
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hello.
天气真好 -是啊
Nice day, isn't it? - Lovely.
我应该更加谨慎的
I should have been more careful.
只是这种装模作样 我...
It's all this pretending, I...
按说我该擅长
You think I'd be good at it,
我这辈子都在假装
I've been doing it my whole life.
隐藏自己的一部分
Well, hiding a part of yourself
和扼杀天性是两回事
and killing it are two different things.
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hello.
也许直接扼杀更好
Maybe it is better to kill it and be finished with it.
总好过...
It's better than...
一直渴求你无法拥有的东西
constantly yearning for something you can't have.
你今晚要来我家吗
Will you come to my house tonight?
我邀请了一些朋友来
I'm having some friends over.
我在等 你懂的...
I'm hoping, you know...
他会打给我的
He'll call.
我给你地址
I'm gonna write down our address.
人员已满
We're all full up.
我是匹兹堡《信使报》的记者
I'm with the Pittsburgh Courier.
每一场听证会我都来了
I've been here for every session.
里面没有你的座位
There's nowhere for you to sit.
这是科恩先生的命令
Mr. Cohn's orders.
有时候你需要学会闭嘴 朋友
There are times you need to keep your mouth shut, my friend.
委员会即将开庭
The committee will come to order.
请起立宣誓
Will you rise and be sworn, please.
朱利叶斯和埃塞尔·罗森伯格的行刑在即
The execution date for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg looms,
多玛斯·牟敦
《七重山》
纠察队在白宫外游♥行♥
picketers marched outside the White House
希望说服艾森豪威尔总统
in the hopes of convincing President Eisenhower...
宽大处理
...to grant leniency
被判有罪的间谍
to the convicted spies.
尽管很多美国人认为原告...
Although many Americans believe the prosecution...
看来我没找错地方
I guess I'm in the right place.
进来吧
Come on in.
他们都在这里
They're all in here.
朋友们 这是蒂姆
Everybody, this is Tim.
蒂姆 这是卡洛琳 格洛丽亚 路易斯
Tim, this is Caroline, Gloria, Luis.
还有各位朋友
Uh, and everybody.
你好 蒂姆
Hi, Tim.
我们是一起来的 但我们不是情侣
We came together but, uh, no, we're not a couple.
闭嘴吧
Stop!
久闻大名
I've heard a lot about you
你肯定没听说过我吧
and I'll bet you've heard nothing about me.
礼貌点
Oh, behave.
我帮你放外套和帽子吧
Can I take your coat and hat?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 -你想喝杯酒吗
Thanks. - Do you want a drink?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
你们住一起
You live together.
不可以吗
Why shouldn't we?
邻居以为我们只是合租的室友
The neighbors just think that we're roommates on a budget.
但我希望你不要跟霍金斯说
Though I'd rather you didn't mention it to Hawkins.
因为他不会同意
Because he wouldn't approve.
因为每个人都可以有自己的秘密
'Cause we're all allowed our secrets.
你们想玩你划我猜游戏吗
You folks want to play some Charades?
好啊
Why not?
好 跟我来
Okay. Come with me!
今晚过得真开心
That was a fun evening.
是啊
It sure was.
她们招待得好
Girls are great hostesses.
玛丽说你是天主教♥徒♥
Mary says you're Catholic?
是的 曾经是
I am, or was.
我不确定我现在算什么
I'm not sure where I'd land now.
背离了教义吗
Lapsed, I guess?
你...你怀念吗
Do you, uh... Do you miss it?
我怀念上帝
I miss God.
你呢
You?
上帝与我同在
I have God.
我以为你是... -没错
Oh, I... I thought you-- - I am.
那你是怎么做到 -我禁欲
Then how do you manage-- - I'm celibate.
我做这个决定有段日子了
I made that choice a while back.
人要想清楚什么对自己最重要
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表