剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
蒂姆正在厘清自己的人生
Tim's organizing his life.
他想把这个给你
He wants you to have this.
他不想听你的消息
He doesn't want to hear from you,
喝牛奶是你的爱好吗
Is this milk drinking a habit of yours?
我父母觉得这样能长高些
I think my parents were hoping it would make me taller.
谁是我的乖仔 -是我 是我
Who's my boy? - I am! I am!
我吓到你了吗
Do I scare you?
你怎么会吓到我
Why would you scare me?
我能把持住我自己
I can handle myself.
问题是“你能把持得了我吗”
The question is, "Can you handle me? "
麦克劳德先生是我们的安全主管
Mr. McLeod's our head of security.
我们已经向那些被举报
We've begun issuing summons
或疑似同性恋的人发出了传票
to those reported or suspected of homosexuality
你是否认为自己
Have you ever considered yourself
爱上过另一个男人
to be in love with another male?
猪猡滚出卡斯楚 猪猡
Pigs out of the Castro! Pigs一
你想找死吗 快过来
Trying to get yourself killed? Come on!
我爱一个男人20年
I've loved a man for 20 years
并承担了这么做的后果
and lived with the consequences.
你知道这需要多大的勇气吗
Do you have any idea what fucking courage that takes?
杰罗姆与我们住在一起
Jerome lives with us.
他是我之前的学生 我们认识时他无家可归
Former student. Homeless when I met him.
金伯利 你父亲身上是有些
Kimberly, there are things about your father
我无法理解的东西
I don't understand.
但我热爱我们打造的生活
But I loved the life we made together.
我爸要是跟你一样酷就好了
I wish my dad could be as cool as you.
你父亲在用他所知的最好方式爱着你
Your father loves you the best way he knows how.
四季宝 我儿子死了
Skippy, my boy's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
我的青春喂了狗
I've wasted all this time.
没有 -我浪费了人生
No. My life on you.
我有急事得出趟门
I have to make a quick trip.
就两三天
Just two or three days.
房♥屋中介星期五会过来
The rental agent's coming on Friday.
希望你在那之前回家
I'd like you to be home for that.
我会的
I will
露西 你是我的一切
Lucy, you're everything to me.
我要真是你的一切
If I was everything,
你就不会出这趟门了
you wouldn'tibe going where you're going.
你说你认识州长的熟人
You said you know someone connected to the governor.
说服他安排我和
Convince him to set up a meeting
州长的幕僚长见个面
with the governor's chief of staff.
四季宝 我不能打那个电♥话♥
Skippy, I can't make that call.
我还要考虑家庭
I have a family.
我有权利保护他们
I have a right to protect them.
我还有权利活下去呢
And I have a right not to die!
蒂姆癫痫又发作了
Tim's had another seizure.
情况很严重 但他们把他从死亡线上拖了回来
It was severe, but they were able to pull him out of it.
我似乎总是在寻找那些
I seem to be always searching for something
让我迷失其中的东西
to lose myself in completely.
就像神学院的说的
It's like we say in seminary,
逾越一切
beyond measure.
我一定要走
I have to go.
我必须忘记你
I have to get over you.
我可没培养我家乖仔当军人
I didn't raise my boy to be a soldier.
霍克
Hawk.
答应我你不会写信
Promise you won't write.
我不会的
I won't.
请讲
Yeal
是我
It's me
露西
Lucy.
我以为是医院打来的
Yeah, I thought it was the hospital.
过去两天发生了很多事
It's been a rough 48 hours.
霍克 -抱歉我没打给你
Hawk- I'm sorry I haven't called.
霍克
Hawk.
我来了
I'm here.
来哪儿了
Where?
旧金山
San Francisco.
我没收到你消息 很担心
I didn't hear from you. I was worried.
一切都还好吗 孩子们还好吗
Is everything all right? Are the kids okay?
家里没事 大家都很好
No, nothing like that. Everyone's fine.
我是担心你
I was worried about you.
现在也很担心
I am worried
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
那房♥子的事呢
What about the house?
搬家公♥司♥那边
The movers
这些都先搁置了
AlI that's on hold
我懂了
I See
咱俩得谈谈
We need to talk.
同性恋平权组织向加州州长
California Governor George Deukmejian
乔治·杜克梅吉安施压
is being pressured by gay rights advocates
要求他签署旨在防止艾滋病患者
to sign legislation aimed at preventing
被非法解雇或剥夺住房♥的法案
AIDS patients from being fired or denied housing.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who s here.
我带你去散个步吧
Let's take you for a stroll.
把我围巾掖好
Careful with the scarf.
我可不想跟伊莎多拉一个下场
I dont want to go out like Isadora.
但据州长回应
According to the governor,
对艾滋患者的同情
compassion for victims of AIDS
并不足以构成
is not a sufficient reason
修改现行法律的理由
to make a significant change in existing law.
他说 鲜有证据表明
He says, There is too little evidence"
关了吧 -这些团体
Turn it off. "...that these groups
正面临歧视
face discrimination.
可耻 可耻
Shamel Shamel
可耻 可耻
Shamel Shamel
我帮你带了补给
Replenished your supplies.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
我今天下午会去找我朋友
I'm seeing my friend this afternoon.
那个募资人 他认识州长的幕僚长
The fundraiser, who knows the governor s chief of staff.
安排你要的会面
That meeting that you wanted,
你跟我大吵一架的那个
that we had the big fight over.
蒂姆
Tim.
我昨晚醒来时 无法确定自己身处何处
I woke up last night, and I didn't know where I was.
我知道我在医院 但我什么都不记得
I knew I was in a hospital, but I couldn't remember.
我不知道自己是谁
I didn't know who I was.
你是蒂莫西·大卫·劳克林
Timothy David Laughlin.
斯塔顿岛那个虔诚可爱的男生
That adorable Catholic boy from Staten Island.
他们都说伏特加味道小
It's not true what they say about vodka.
但我能从你身上闻到
I can smell it on you.
你认真的吗 霍克
Really, Hawk?
这才早上10点
10: 00 in the morning.
见过我朋友后 我再跟你汇报
I'll let you know how it goes with my friend.
顺便说下 不客气
You're welcome, by the way.
这是什么
What's this?
放弃抢救同意书
A do- not- resuscitate order.
我下次癫痫发作
There's a chance I could come out
还有机会靠呼吸机活下来
of the next seizure on life support.
社工让我考虑一下
The social worker thinks I might want to consider.
怎么了
What?
我很快回来
I'll be back.
需要我带点什么吗
What can I get you?
舒缓喉咙的 冰棍行吗
Something for your throat, a Popsicle?
葡萄
Grape.
我以为你会想吃樱桃
I had you pegged for cherry.
露西来旧金山了
Lucy's in town.
她问我能不能见见你
She asked if she could see you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
蒂姆 该换液体了
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表