剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Just until I get posted overseas.
那里盯着你的眼睛比较少
Fewer eyes on you over there.
他们召回我时 我就辞职
When they call me back, I'll quit.
买♥♥个别♥墅♥
Buy a villa.
在海边 选个好景色的房♥子
Someplace on the water with a nice view.
在那里我想吃什么就吃什么
Where I can eat what I want
想操谁就操谁 没人在乎
and fuck who I want without anyone giving a damn.
对了 这是最高机密
That's top secret, by the way.
我会把这秘密带进坟墓
I'll take it to my grave.
天哪 斯基皮
Oh, Christ. Skippy.
斯基皮 醒醒
Skippy, wake up.
我们睡着了
We fell asleep.
你得走了
You need to get going.
该死
God damn it!
深呼吸
Take a breath.
下次什么时候见
When am I gonna see you again?
我先出去确认情况
I'm gonna look outside and make sure it's clear.
走楼梯
Take the stairs.
该死
Oh, shit.
天哪
Oh, Christ.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. Yeah. - Morning.
新来的送报员
New paperboy.
目前 朱利叶斯和埃塞尔·罗森伯格
Now, the impending executions of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
面临的处决被欧洲同盟国
are seen by our European allies
认定为我国道德权威的流失
as an erosion of our moral authority.
且在超四十八个国家内引发抗♥议♥
And they've prompted protests in over 48 countries.
我们已命令外交使团
We've instructed our diplomatic corps
强调罗森伯格夫妇向苏联
to stress the damage caused by the Rosenbergs
提供原子机密造成的危害
in passing atomic secrets to the Soviets,
和暗含的将美苏两国进一步推向
and the danger it represents in pushing our two countries
灾难性核战争的危机
closer to a catastrophic nuclear war.
谢谢你 富勒
Thank you, Fuller.
安♥全♥局♥的麦克劳德先生
Mr. McLeod from Security.
好的 我国正面临苏联间谍
Yes, our country is under threat from Soviet spies
及其支持者的威胁
and those who support them.
但国♥家♥安♥全♥现有另一风险
But there's another risk to national security.
即我们内部数量可观的异类
The sheer volume of deviants in our midst.
M部门已免职或责令辞职的联邦职员中
The M Unit has dismissed or forced the resignation
对比共♥产♥主义倾向的人数
of twice as many federal employees for homosexuality
同性恋的人数已达两倍
as our counterparts have for communist leanings.
简而言之 同志泛滥
Quite simply, we are overrun.
眼下如你们所知
Now, as you may know,
我们开始号♥召... -谢谢
we've begun issuing summons... - Thank you.
安全和领事局信函
机密文件
那些被揭发或怀疑的人
...to those reported or suspected.
美国国♥务♥院♥是战后世界
The State Department has been one of the most
最可信的机构之一
trusted institutions in the post war world.
在你们的协助下 我们将重返巅峰
With your help, we'll get it back there.
说得好
Well said.
会开得挺好
That went well.
可以说民♥主♥主义能再活一天了
I think it's safe to say democracy will live to see another day.
我是在嘲讽
I was being sarcastic.
我不懂你为什么对此漠不关心
I don't know why you're not more concerned about this.
而且我说的也不是民♥主♥主义的未来
And I am not talking about the future of democracy.
你和蒂姆的下次约会是什么时候
When's your next date with Tim?
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
既然你在城里
I was wondering, since you're in town,
我想能否请你吃午餐
if I could buy you lunch.
好的 你保重
All right. You take care.
好
Okay.
会速记的美人儿吗
A real looker and takes shorthand?
这种女孩太适合这里了
Girl like that'd fit in real nice around here.
可能你的报纸愿意为此买♥♥单 我的不会
Yeah, maybe your paper'll pony up for it, not mine.
《信使报》呢 马库斯
Now, how about the Courier, Marcus?
你不觉得匹兹堡的员工愿意捐点钱
Don't you think your people in Pittsburgh
好让我们能有文秘助手吗
are willing to kick in so we can get some secretarial help?
《守梦人》
"老人和富人会一如既往
"The old and rich will live on a while,
吞噬血肉与财富苟活"
as always, eating blood and gold."
20世纪最优秀的作家
Best writer of the 20th century.
谁 -兰斯顿
Who? - Langston.
1938年发表的
1938.
你不知道兰斯顿·休斯吗
You don't know Langston Hughes is?
我知道兰斯顿·休斯
I know who Langston Hughes is.
你该读点他的作品
Yeah, you should read some of this.
你们都记住了
Now y'all remember,
光我们四个人连租金都快付不起了
we can barely afford rent just the four of us now.
尤金是对的
Eugene's right.
而且你已经拖欠两个月了
And you're behind two months.
要是我能在参议院谋份好差事就好了
Guess if I had a plum gig in the Senate, I wouldn't care.
《斯特德韦》
Steadway.
施恩那家伙就在那里 对吧
That Schine fella's up there, isn't he?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他不是政客
And he sure as hell ain't no politician.
也不是律师
Ain't no lawyer either.
不是 但他是个有钱的白人
No, but he's rich and white...
而且和那个天杀的"国家卫士"关系不错
And cozy with that "National Guard" Motherfucker
罗伊·科恩
Roy Cohn.
群情激昂抗击共♥党♥
All fired up about fighting Reds
结果却送我们的黑人兄弟去韩国打仗吗
while they send our Black boys off to Korea?
兰斯顿·休斯今天正坐在被告席
Langston Hughes is on the front lines today
对峙科恩和麦卡锡
facing Cohn and McCarthy.
除非他们在那方面发现点什么
Except they might find something on that one, though.
因为我听说他不仅有点左派
Because I hear he's not just a little pinko.
还有点娘娘腔
He a little pinky.
看吧 就是这样
See, that right there,
这就是有色人种最不该做的事
that is the last thing colored folks need.
一人做坏事
One of our own doing us dirty.
抹黑所有人
Makes us all look bad.
问我的话
Ask me,
我们最不该做的事就是
the last thing we need is Black men
身为黑人却唾弃我们最伟大的诗人
spitting on our greatest poet.
那家伙得多搞搞女人
That man needs to get more pussy.
对吧
Right?
"12名共♥产♥党员被送进监狱
"...the 12 Communists are sent to jail,
不久之后
In a little while,
他们就会因为黑人是黑人将他们送进监狱
they will send Negroes to jail for being Negroes,
因为肤色把有色人种送进集中营"
and to concentration camps for being colored."
你写这些东西时是在开玩笑吗 休斯先生
Were you joking when you wrote those things, Mr. Hughes?
你为什么要写这种东西
Why did you write those?
从我最早的童年记忆开始
From my very earliest childhood memories,
我就遇到过非常严重和伤人的问题
I've encountered very serious and very hurtful problems.
我最早的童年记忆之一
One of my earliest childhood memories--
我不想打断你
I do not want to interrupt you.
快看博比·肯尼迪
Look at Bobby Kennedy.
天啊 他讨厌科恩 -我们的目的
Christ, he hates Cohn. - What we are trying to determine,
我们想查明的是
for our purpose, is this.
你的解决方案是变成
Was the solution to which you turned
苏联式的共♥产♥主义吗
Soviet-style communism?
我可以向你解释一下共♥产♥主义 先生
I'd be happy to explain communism to you, sir,
我在这方面写过大量文章
having written extensively on the subject.
恕我直言 主席先生
With all due respect, Mr. Chairman, the, uh...
《共♥产♥主义的定义》
这本施恩先生引以为傲所著的八页册子
eight pages Mr. Schine is so proudly the author of
几乎没有对任何主题的进行论述
hardly constitute an extensive treatise on any subject.
我要向宾夕法尼亚州参议员申请
I'll ask the Senator from Pennsylvania
请他不要打断首席法律顾问的发言
to allow the chief consultant to speak without interruption.
谢谢 主席先生
Thank you, Mister Chairman.
休斯先生 你可曾想过
Mr. Hughes, at any time in your life
把美♥利♥坚♥合众国变成苏联吗
did you desire to make the United States of America Soviet?
如果休斯不提供任何名单 你下一步怎么办
So what is your next move with Hughes providing no names?
他也许不会提供 但真正的爱国者会提供
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表