剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
McCarthy and Cohn have crossed a line.
这算什么
What, going after engineers
针对军队里勤恳工作的工程师
doing honorable work for our nation's military?
我不是反对你
I don't disagree with you,
只是部里担不起
but the department can't afford
和麦卡锡作对的后果
to draw fire from McCarthy.
更别提让M部门清洗内部了
Not with the M Unit cleaning house.
我们人手不足 士气低落
We're understaffed, morale is low.
正因为这样 我们必须
That's exactly why we need
更努力地发挥我们的职能
to exert our position with more force.
他们在攻击我们
We're under attack.
别惹事生非 富勒
Don't rock the boat, Fuller.
你一直干得不错
You're doing well.
我觉得你将来有机会驻派海外
I see a foreign posting in your future.
好了 车在等我了
Look, my car is waiting.
今晚的事你再考虑一下吧
Change your mind about tonight.
嗯... - 就是个小小的节日晚会
Well... - Just a little holiday soiree.
局里的头头们 还有他们的老婆
Just bureau heads and their wives,
如果他们有的话
if they have them.
先生 我的日程正好空出来了
Actually, sir, my schedule just cleared up.
总之 我还是能来的 - 太好了
I can make it after all. - Terrific.
你也知道 埃德娜会很高兴的
You know, Edna will be delighted.
我也很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
你好 - 你好 海伦
Hello. - Hello, Helen.
露西在家吗
Is Lucy home?
新婚快乐 乔
Congratulations on your nuptials, Joe.
我相信吉恩会让你幸福的
I'm sure Jean will make you very happy.
是的 我只是不明白为什么
She will. I just didn't understand
一旦你结了婚 他们就老是缠着你
that once you're married, they're always around.
小伙子 你留下来
Stick around, son.
酒不能停
Keep the libations flowing.
过节就得喝点
'Tis the season.
你们可以信任他 他是个信天主教的好孩子
You can trust him, fellas. A good Catholic boy.
乔 我昨晚得到消息
Joe, I got word last night
军队的法律顾问 约翰·亚当斯
of a memo being prepared at the Pentagon by John Adams,
起草了一份备忘录
Army's legal counsel,
详细记录了科恩代表大卫·沙因
detailing all of Cohn's badgering
提出的无理要求
on behalf of David Schine.
自从沙因入伍服役
Ever since Schine was drafted,
科恩就一直要求给他周末休假
Cohn has been demanding weekends off,
缩减基本训练 甚至定制军靴
reduced basic training, even custom-made boots.
备忘录里的细节
There are details in this memo
令人反感不适
that are disturbing, scandalous.
有谣言说他们两个是同性恋
There are rumors of these two men being fairies.
有个简单的解决方法
There is a simple solution,
开除罗伊
fire Roy.
保全你自己 保全你的事业
Save yourself, save your cause.
假如你不开除他 乔
If you don't fire him, Joe,
整件事将不得不接受调查
this whole thing's going to have to be investigated,
甚至被电视直播
maybe even in front of television cameras.
罗伊二十岁法学院毕业
You know, Roy graduated law school at 20,
二十五岁送一对原♥子♥弹♥间谍上电椅
sent two atomic spies to the electric chair at 25.
他比你们任何一帮参议员
He's smarter and more useful
都来得精明能干
than any dozen of you senators put together.
军方正在阻挠
The Army is pushing back
我们对蒙茅斯堡的调查
on our investigations at Fort Monmouth.
那里混杂了共♥产♥党人和同性恋
The place is loaded with commies and queers,
他们可不想被曝光
and they don't want it exposed.
你们教我放任他们包庇间谍同袍吗
You're telling me to let them protect spies in their ranks?
孩子 你怎么看
What do you think, son?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
只不过...
Only...
说 别害羞
Go on. Don't be shy.
倘若科恩先生真的对您尽忠职守
If Mr. Cohn was truly dedicated to your cause,
难道他不该牺牲小我
shouldn't he put aside any personal issue
成全大我吗
to protect it?
他该
He should.
而且他会
And he will.
不然就吃不了兜着走
Or face the consequences.
安排本周与亚当斯在纽约会面
Set up a meeting with Adams this week in New York.
我要带夫人去看《俄克拉何马》
I'm taking the missus to see Oklahoma!
你也来
You're coming.
♪喜欢穿着红色套装的♪
Dig that crazy Santa Claus
奥斯卡·麦克洛利及甜蜜跳跃者乐队一九五四年推出的《喜欢疯狂圣诞老人/Dig that crazy Santa Claus》
♪疯狂圣诞老人♪
With his red suit on...
我还要一张周末通行证
I need another weekend pass.
你嫌咱们麻烦还不够多吗
Don't we have enough trouble to deal with?
媒体对你的靴子大做文章
The press is having a field day with your boots.
的确 军靴没有我的尺码
Yeah, well, the Army doesn't make my size.
那糊弄不了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Tell that to The New York Times.
大卫 这很严重
Dave, this is serious.
他们威胁要派你出国
They're threatening to send you overseas.
派我去哪
Send me where?
德国 或者韩国
Germany, or Korea.
嘿 二等兵 靴子不错
Hey, Private. Nice boots.
是啊 靴子不错
Yeah, nice boots.
我出国没活路 罗伊
I won't survive overseas, Roy.
现在有一帮参议员致力开除我
There are senators working to get me fired right now.
我们必须谨言慎行
We have to be strategic.
如果麦卡锡把我踢出委员会
If McCarthy kicks me off the committee,
他们可以把你发配到西伯利亚
they could send you to Siberia,
而我却无能为力
and I won't be able to do a damn thing.
就像你根本没有全力
Like you didn't do a damn thing
阻止我被征召
about me getting drafted.
我们正在想法子解决
We're trying to sort it out!
即将与军方律师在纽约会谈
We're meeting with the Army's lawyer in New York.
那么我的周末通行证呢
And what about my weekend pass?
我尽力吧
I'll try.
你有约会吗
Do you have a date?
我... 我有
I... I did.
可是 你知道吗 我不想
But, you know, I can't stand the thought
再去圣诞派对了
of going to another Christmas party.
每年这时节 犹太女人都欲壑难填
Goy women are insatiable this time of year.
我宁愿周末不出门
But I'd rather have a weekend in.
我会来纽约
I'll come to New York,
跟你一起去会谈
I'll go to that meeting with you.
然... 然后 我们就回华尔道夫酒店
And... And after, we'll go back to the Waldorf.
你 我 还有白兰地酒
You, me, brandy.
我们随意吃喝 随意放屁
Eat when we want, fart when we want.
跟女人相处可不行
Can't do that with women,
没有跟朋友那般自♥由♥ 不是吗
like you can with a pal, right?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
往这边走
Right this way.
啊 莫顿先生
Ah, Mr. Morton.
这位是史密斯小姐
This is Miss Smith.
很荣幸认识你
It's a pleasure.
我才荣幸 亲爱的
All mine, my dear.
来 大伙都在餐厅里
Come, join the party in the dining room.
今晚吃自助餐 - 是吗
It's a buffet tonight. - Ah.
埃德娜会替你们安排好
Um, Edna will set you up.
埃德娜会替我们安排好
Edna will set us up.
我第一次来上司家里
It's my first time in the boss's house.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
你得见一个人
Oh, here's a fellow you need to meet.
麦克劳德先生
Mr. McLeod?
我是富勒 参议院事务部
Fuller. Senate Affairs.
是的 我记得
Yes, of course.
请问我能向你介绍惊艳的史密斯小姐吗
May I introduce the stunning Miss Smith?
当然能
You certainly may.
斯科特·麦克劳德 你好吗
Scott McLeod. How do you do?
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表