剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
I am not like you, Roy.
我是正常人
I'm normal.
霍克
Hawk.
我 我辞职了
Quit...Quit my job.
我必须辞掉
I had to.
我们能上楼去吗
Can we go upstairs
我要出去 -出去找猎物吗
I'm going out Out hunting
带上我呗
Take me with you.
你不会喜欢的 -不 但我会和你在一起
You wouldn't enjoy it. No, I'd be with you.
我什么都没了 霍克
Everything's gone, Hawk.
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我只知道 我需要见到你
I just. I knew I needed to see you.
我当初不该去撩你的
I should have left you alone.
我很高兴你撩了
And I am so glad you didn't.
求你了 带我上楼吧
Please, just take me upstairs.
四季宝 -带我上楼
Skippy. Take me upstairs.
四季宝 听我说
Skippy, listen to me!
我不想让你从报纸上知道
I don't want you to read about it in the papers.
我要向露西·史密斯求婚了
I'm going to ask Lucy Smith to marry me.
爸爸
Dad.
都己点多了
It's after 2: 00.
看看这个
Look at this.
这是在哪里拍的
Where was this
佩斯利 宾夕法尼亚
Paisley, Pennsylvania.
我的第一次竞选
My first campaign.
安抚罢♥工♥的煤矿工人
Talking to striking coal miners.
想要让他们心怀希望
Trying to give them some hope
知道华盛顿这边在关心着他们
that people in Washington care about them.
看看莱尼 多么天真无邪
Look at Lenny, how innocent he was.
威尔克参议员今晚给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call this evening from Senator Welker.
他们拿到了莱尼的逮捕记录
They found Lenny's arrest record.
已经没有通融的余地 他们下了最后通牒
There's no compromising now, they've made their ultimatum.
如果我辞职
If I resign,
他们就不会公开莱尼的逮捕记录
they'll keep Lenny's arrest record under wraps.
并让范恩州长取代我的位置
Governor Fine will replace me
他是共和党人 麦卡锡的盟友
with a Republican and McCarthy ally,
也是麦卡锡留任所需的
and that might be the vote McCarthy needs
那张选票
to hold on to power.
如果我不辞职
And if I don't resign,
他们就会在明天下午对媒体
they'll release Lenny's arrest record
公布莱尼的逮捕记录
to the press tomorrow afternoon,
正好赶上报纸的晚间版
in time for the evening editions.
你母亲也许就
I doubt your mother
再也没脸见人了
will show her face in public again.
而莱尼
And Lenny.
等他从医院回来
when he comes out of that hospital,
就算他治好了病
even if he's cured,
他也再不可能拥有正常人的生活
what chance will he have to live a normal life
这种事会困扰他余生
This will hound him for the rest of his days.
那也是我的错
And it will be my fault.
我会毁了他
I will have destroyed him.
第二次毁掉
Twice.
我们该怎么做
What are we going to do
这个你不用担心
Well, you are not to worry.
你和霍克还有彼此
You and Hawk have each other
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我们都会没事的
We'll all be fine.
美国一直以来
The United States
都是自♥由♥的象征
has long been a symbol of freedom
并作为最伟大的民♥主♥国家
and enjoyed well- earned respect
享誉世界
as the greatest democracy in the world.
但我们的民♥主♥正在遭受攻击
But our democracy is under attack
攻击来自那些自称支持民♥主♥
by those who at times preach loudest,
却想在这个团结的社会联盟
hoping to sow fear within our imperfect
播撒恐惧的人
but always striving union.
我们所坚守的联盟
A union defined by ideals
由我们坚信且不言自明的真理所定义
which we hold to be true and self- evident,
即人人生而平等
that all men are created equal.
即人人生而平等
that all men are created equal.
但真理现在岌岌可危
But truth is now in question,
真理已被恐惧所取代
The truth has been replaced with fear.
恐惧会腐蚀美国人
It is fear which rots the bones
的脊梁和血肉
of our American body.
日失去了追求真理的优秀男女
If we do not have good men and women seeking truth
举枪致敬 落枪
Present armsl Order, arms
美国也就没希望了
then we do not have America.
听令
Stand by.
准备
Ready.
所以 为真理而奋斗
So strive for truth.
准备 举枪
Peady Aim
向你的同胞伸出援手
Reach out to your fellow man.
为美国的希望而战
Fight for the promise of America.
瞄准 鸣枪
Aim. Fire.
准备
Ready
瞄准
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire
你来了
You're here.
我挺惊喜
Surprised.
我本来不打算来的
I wasn't going to come,
但被好奇心打败了
but curiosity got the better of me.
幸好你米了
Glad it did
谢谢
Thanks.
你不怕被邮报的人
Aren't you nervous
看到和我在一起吗
someone from The Post might see you with me
我应该不会在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》呆太久了
I don't think I have much of a future at The Post.
我不喜欢他们让我做的事
I wasn't happy doing the work they wanrted me to do.
我还收到了几家新晋出版社的电♥话♥
And I've received a few calls from a rew publication.
《JET》杂♥志♥
Jet magazine
读者不多 但
Not a huge readership, but
我看着这座该死的城
I look out at that damn city
只能想到它给我们的一次次否定
and can't help but think about what it denies us.
我会把这些写下来
I'm gonna write about that.
真正值得写的东西
The things that matter.
所以 咱俩要做什么呢
So what are we going to do
我会喝了这咖啡
I'm gonna drink this damn coffee.
我要跟斯托梅去巡演了
I'm going on the road with Storme.
珠宝盒剧团
The Jewel Box Revue.
沿着东海岸巡演
Up and down the East Coast.
但等我巡演回来 我想有个自己的家
But when I come back, I d like a place of my own.
不是酒吧上面的一间房♥
Not a room over a bar,
而是一个带浴缸和厨房♥的公♥寓♥
but an apartment with a bathtub and a kitchen,
还有一个在家等我的人
and someone waiting in it for me.
真耀眼
Striking.
你的指甲
Your nails.
你喜欢吗
Do you like them
越看越喜欢了
They're growing on me.
听证会结束后
In the aftermath of the hearings,
首席法律顾问罗伊·科恩已经
Chief Counsel Roy Cohn has resigned
从委员会辞职
from the committee. ·
参议员麦卡锡的
And Senator McCarthy,
支持率直线下降
his approval ratings plummeting,
面临谴责甚至被参议员驱逐的危险
faces censure or even expulsion from the Senate.
我可以进来吗
May Icome in
我收到你的吊唁信了
Got your letter of condolence.
我很感激 谢谢你
It meant a lot. Thank you.
我两天后就要去迪克斯堡了
I'm due at Fort Dix in two days.
我不会等你的
I'm not gonna wait for you.
我想带你去个地方 -霍克
I want to take you somewhere. Hawk.
走吧
Come on.
你的身子现在归军队了 我又不会偷军队的东西
The Army owns your body now. I can't steal you from them.
我能吗 -不
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表