剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
From the poor side of the family.
显然是 来吧
Obviously. Come on.
这是您的钥匙 先生
Here's your key, sir.
谢谢 -祝您入住愉快
Thank you. - Enjoy your stay.
谢谢
Thanks.
下午好 办理入住吗
Good afternoon. Checking in?
你好 预定 安德鲁森
Hello. Uh, reservation. Anderson.
你好 -嗨 宝贝
Hello? - Hey there, sweetheart.
嗨 爷爷
Hi, Pop.
你今晚睡得很迟啊
Uh, you're up late tonight, huh?
你知道吗
You know what?
我们假装在露营
We're pretending we're camping.
是吗 奶奶在吗
You were? Hey, is Grandma there?
见鬼
Goddamn it!
你还好吗
You okay?
喂
Hello?
珍妮 爷爷要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Hey, Jenny, Grandpap has to go, okay?
爷爷 -不 我没事
Pop? - No, I'm okay.
跟奶奶说我打过电♥话♥ 好吗 我爱你
Tell Grandma I called, right? I love you.
蒂姆
Tim?
不 别进来
No, don't come in!
别进来
Do not come in!
赶紧出去
Just get out!
冷静
All right.
出去 -我来帮你 好吗
Get out! - I'm gonna help you up, okay?
好了 我来扶你起来
All right. I'm just gonna- I'm gonna help you up.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 -没关系
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
没事没事
All right. All right. All right. All right.
我来...我给你拿浴巾
I'm so... Let's get you covered up.
给
Here you go.
淋浴时 -没关系
My legs buckled, - All right.
我的腿突然没力 -没关系
in the shower. - All right.
胳膊又划到水池
I scraped my elbow on the damn sink.
没关系 你没事
It's okay. You're okay.
好了 你没事
Okay. You're okay.
你想干什么 霍克
What do you want, Hawk?
你是来寻求宽恕的吗
Did you come here looking for forgiveness?
因为我没有宽恕可给了
Because I don't have any left to give.
我太愤怒 无法原谅任何人
I'm too angry to forgive anybody.
我需要见你 斯基皮
I needed to see you, Skippy.
我只知道这点
That's all I know.
快去洗手
Just go. Wash your hands.
你需要艾滋检测
You need an AIDS test.
我手上没有伤口
I don't have any cuts on my hands.
我不是说我的血
I'm not talking about my blood.
我是说你的生活
I'm talking about your life.
杜克桃源
请问姓名 -马库斯·盖恩斯
Name, please? - Marcus Gaines.
你有预约吗
You have a reservation?
有
Yes, sir.
我没看到你的名字
I don't see you.
是你们的一位演员帮我预约的
Uh, one of the performers put me on the list.
你是一个人吗 -是的
Are you alone? - Yes, sir.
我看看是否有空座
Let me see if I can find something for you.
请稍等
Just one moment, please.
好的
Sure.
欢迎
Ah, welcome.
约克先生和伴侣
Mr. York and company.
晚上好
Hello.
沃特金斯夫妇
Watkins.
祝你生日快乐
Congratulations on your birthday, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叔叔请我吃晚餐
My uncle is treating me to dinner.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
别太得瑟 斯基皮
Don't overdo it, Skippy.
你不擅长撒谎
You're not a convincing liar.
也许你该教教我
Maybe you should give me some lessons.
红酒悠着点喝 侄子
Take it easy on the wine, nephew.
你从没告诉我
You never told me.
你是怎么进国♥务♥院♥的
How did you end up at the State Department?
战争留给我四个财富
I came out of the war with four assets,
宾大的学位 有战绩的英雄
degree from Penn, a hero's war record,
没有特殊倾向的政♥治♥意识形态
no particular political ideology,
和一个会三国语言的一面之交
and a passing acquaintance with three languages.
外加说话闪烁其词的天赋
Throw in a talent for prevaricating
和对旅行及高级服装的品味
and a taste for travel and fine clothes,
这就是个能干
you have the makings of a competent,
中等级别的外事局人员
mid-level Foreign Service bureaucrat.
不是大使吗
Not an ambassador?
大使无法给我想要的东西
An ambassador can't have what I'm looking for.
你想要什么
And what are you looking for?
完全的个人自♥由♥
Complete personal freedom.
你是说不屈服自己给某事或某人
You mean not giving yourself to something or somebody.
如果你想这么理解也可以
If you want to see it that way.
露西·史密斯怎么理解
How does Lucy Smith see it?
你不能再喝了
I'm cutting you off.
现场音乐
Oh, live music.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song!
唱给我听 就像你在家那样
Sing it to me like you do at home.
不行 我做不到
No. I can't .
来嘛 今天是我们结婚纪念日
Come on. It's our anniversary!
*你不承认你爱我*
*You won't admit you love me*
*那我要如何知晓*
*And so How am I ever to know*
*你总是说也许 也许 也许*
*You always tell me "Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"*
*我问过你一百万遍*
*A million times I ask you*
*然后我又问你*
*And then I ask you over again*
*你总是说也许 也许 也许*
*You always answer "Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"*
*如果你真的爱我 就说是*
*So if you really love me say yes*
*如果你不爱 就坦诚*
*Or if you don't dear, confess*
*但请别...*
*But please don't t...*
太贴心了
That's sweet.
我侄子身体不舒服
My nephew's not feeling well.
能帮我结♥帐♥吗 -好的 先生
Could I just get the check? - Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks, boss.
我能问问为什么耽搁这么久吗 -抱歉
May I ask what's the holdup? - I'm sorry for the delay.
我们确认你在名单列表上
We confirmed that you had been placed on the list.
好极了 -但很不幸
Great. - But, unfortunately,
我们超额预定了
there's been an overbooking of reservations.
现在没有多余的桌子
We just don't have any more tables.
那后侧的站位呢
What about standing room at the back?
我站着也可以 -有问题吗
I'm sure I could stand there. - Something wrong?
这就是你们绕过废除种族隔离法的招数吗
So this is how you're dodging the desegregation laws?
"超额预订"
"Overbooking reservations"?
我觉得你该离开了
I think you should leave?
你是说"我觉得你该离开了 黑鬼"
You mean, "I think you should leave, nigger."
马库斯
Marcus?
别担心
Don't worry,
反正我也不想在这个垃圾堆里浪费钱
I wouldn't waste my money in this alley dump anyway.
马库斯 怎么回事
Marcus! What's going on?
他们不让你进去吗
They won't let you in?
没事 你回去 -这怎么没事
It's fine. Just go back-- - It's not fine.
别管了 反正我要走
Just forget it. I'm leaving any--
不行 你觉得这些人都是来看谁的
No! Who do you think all of these people came to see?
他走 或者你们都走
He goes, or you both go.
我无所谓 反正今晚这里基佬已经太多
Fine with me, we're overrun with fags tonight.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我说你和你男朋友
I'm saying you and your boyfriend
得离开这里 -那不是我男朋友
need to get out of here. - That's not my boyfriend,
你这个狗屎
you shit, huh!
那不是我的男朋友
That's not my fuckin' boyfriend!
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表