剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
我无意伤害你
I don't mean to hurt you.
但我认为我们最好分道扬镳
But I think it's better for both of us to part ways.
爱你的 蒂姆"
With affection, Tim."
你把这信塞到玛丽的门下
You slip that under Mary's door
拒绝和她们两人联♥系♥
and refuse contact with either one.
她们是我的朋友 -她们是累赘
They are my friends. - They are liabilities.
如果这算安慰的话 这信能让你们俩摆脱嫌疑
If it's any consolation, it throws the heat off you both.
玛丽可以用这封信澄清自己
Mary can use the letter to clear herself,
把一切甩到卡洛琳头上
pin it all on Caroline.
她爱她 她绝不会这么做
She loves her. She would never do that.
你看着吧
Watch her.
我不理解你
I don't understand you.
我不理解我们的关系
I don't understand us!
拜托 你不必离开
Come on. You don't have to go.
只要我们小心 -你是说你想让我
As long as we're careful-- - You mean you want me to, what,
留一小时做♥爱♥吗
stay for an hour for sex?
史密斯参议员上了麦卡锡的敌人列表
Senator Smith is on McCarthy's Enemy List.
他们想找出他身上的黑料
They're going to try and find something on him.
这是我为你做的最后的脏事
And that is the last dirty thing I'm ever going to do for you.
你好 这里是富勒家
Hello. You've reached the Fuller house.
请留言
Please leave us a message.
露西 亲爱的 抱歉错过了你
Lucy, sweetheart, I'm sorry I missed you.
听着 我在明早起飞航♥班♥的候补座位
Listen, I'm on standby for a flight that leaves tomorrow morning.
应该下午能到杜勒斯
Gets me to Dulles in the afternoon.
我爱你
I love you.
关于艾滋检测有疑问吗
大叔 看着很帅啊
Dad. Lookin' good.
你上次犯大错是什么时候
When was the last time you made a really big mistake?
说好的"经常来这里"呢
Whatever happened to "come here often?"
什么
What?
没事
Never mind.
我现在和人有约 但之后有空
I'm on a date, but I could be free later.
我很好奇
I'm curious about something.
现在世道如此
With everything that's going on,
你一点都不害怕吗
aren't you even a little concerned?
我会照顾自己
I take care of myself.
我健身
I work out.
我年轻 愚蠢 还性♥欲♥满满
I'm young, dumb, and full of cum.
你刀枪不入
You're bulletproof.
没错 我喜欢这说法
Oh, yeah, I like that.
你知道我花了很久才意识到什么吗
You know what it's taken me a long time to realize?
不是所有人都刀枪不入
Not everybody else is.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
西顿肉店
你要进去吗
You coming in?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
门开着 玛姬
Door's open, Maggie.
你忘带钥匙了吗
Did you forget your keys?
我们都知道我的视力不好
Well, we both know my eyesight is terrible.
也许我还痴呆了
And maybe the dementia is setting in,
但我认为
but I think
霍金斯·富勒正站在我公♥寓♥里
Hawkins Fuller is standing in my apartment.
你好 斯基皮
Hi, Skippy.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
这病不会空气传播
It's not airborne.
我怕的不是这个
That's not what I'm afraid of.
嗯 还真是你
Yeah, it's you.
他要留下吃晚餐吗
Is he staying for dinner?
如果他想的话
If he wants to.
亲爱的玛丽
从见到你那一刻 我便一见钟情
很快我被你的美貌吸引
但随后更是被你的聪慧征服
抚摸你 体会你我肉体相触的感觉
让我感到前所未有的幸福
我知道你爱我 我对你的感情也深
但我一直知道我们之间没有未来
你不是天主教♥徒♥
这对我和家人来说是个大问题
我无意伤害你 但我认为我们最好分道扬镳
爱你的 蒂姆
我与蒂姆深爱彼此
I was very much in love with Tim,
但他和我分手了
but he broke up with me.
我现在才给你看是因为
And I'm only showing you this because...
我觉得
Well, I think
卡洛琳应该是部分原因
Caroline may have been part of the reason why.
怎么说
How so?
蒂姆一直提醒我
Tim kept trying to warn me.
我们发♥生♥关♥系♥时
When we were intimate,
他说他觉得她有点不对劲
he said he thought there was something off about her.
我们甚至为此吵过架
We even fought about it a few times,
但我没听
but I didn't listen.
在你们来访后
And then after your visit,
我质问她 然后...
I confronted her about it and...
她供认不讳
She admitted it was true.
但你之前完全不知道吗
But you had no idea prior?
不知道
None.
当然 我立刻让她搬走了
Of course, I asked her to move out right away.
她搬回俄亥俄州的父母家了
She went back to her parents' home in Ohio.
谢谢 约翰逊小姐
Thank you, Miss Johnson.
这对我们很有帮助
This has been very helpful.
我对这个名字没印象
Name doesn't ring a bell
但他所住之处让他成为蒙特的选民...
but his address makes him a Mundt constituent--
肯尼迪先生 肯尼迪先生
Mr. Kennedy? Mr. Kennedy.
我是匹兹堡《信使报》的马库斯·盖恩斯
Marcus Gaines, Pittsburgh Courier.
我能私下和你聊聊吗
Might I speak with you off the record?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你有什么事吗
What's all this about?
麦卡锡的小组委员会
McCarthy's sub-committee.
首席法律顾问应该由你 而不是科恩担任
You should've been Chief Counsel, not Cohn.
大家都知道这一点 -你想说什么
Everyone knows that. - What's your point?
我想这一定很难 袖手旁观 眼睁睁看着
I imagine it must be difficult to stand by and watch
科恩允许他朋友大卫·施恩
as Cohn allows his friend, David Schine,
大放厥词抨击共♥产♥主义者
to pontificate about fighting communists,
而施恩本人却在逃避兵役
while Schine himself is actively avoiding the draft.
你继续
Go on.
施恩先生是纽约居民
Mr. Schine, who resides in New York,
却在加州被判定为不适合服兵役
somehow managed a 4-F classification in California,
他的家族经营着加州国宾酒店
where his family owns the Ambassador Hotel
还与一些当地政客勾结
and has a few local politicians in their back pocket.
我做过调查 资料全在这里
I've done the research. It's all in here.
你为什么把这些给我
Why are you giving this to me?
因为我们报纸对此无能为力
Because my paper doesn't have the power to tackle this.
而你有
And you do.
为了避免自己落得同样下场
In order to spare himself the same fate,
间谍大卫·格林格拉斯对所犯罪行供认不讳
self-confessed agent of espionage, David Greenglass,
指认了自己的亲妹妹
testified against his own sister,
这几乎确定了其有罪判决
which all but ensured the guilty verdict
并于今日将朱利叶斯和埃塞尔送上死刑电椅
that sent Julius and Ethel to the electric chair today.
结束了吗
It's over, is it?
这部分是
Well, this part is.
你可以关掉了
You can turn it off.
他们的儿子迈克尔和罗伯特现在是孤儿
Their sons Michael and Robert, now orphaned,
无人收留...
and rejected by their...
我去看看露西
I'll go see to Lucy.
此事让她非常难过
She's taking this pretty hard.
你在麦卡锡的敌人名单上 先生
You're on McCarthy's Enemies List, sir.
他们正寻找你的黑料
They're looking for something on you.
那就让他们找
Well, let 'em look.
我没什么可隐瞒的
I got nothing to hide.
我们都有不可告人之事
We all have something to hide.
他们无法伤害你
They can't hurt you,
就会去查你身边的人
they'll go after someone close to you.
如果他们找不到 就会凭空捏造
If they can't find something, they'll invent it.
那你有什么建议
So what are you suggesting?
麦卡锡不是无懈可击
McCarthy is not invincible.
他有三个弱点
He's got three weak spots,
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表