剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
情况改变了吗
Has it changed?
你改变了吗
Have you?
我想有吧
I'd say so.
那你就会结婚生子了
Then you'll be getting married and having children.
希望是这样
That would be the expectation.
剩下就只剩你道歉了
And all that remains is your apology.
那我到底要为什么道歉
And I'm to apologize for what, precisely?
我就想...我想把这件事弄清楚
I'd just... I'd like to get this right.
因为你没有羞耻心
For having no shame.
因为你让我忍♥受我儿子是同性恋的谣言
For making me endure rumors about my homosexual son.
因为你让我进屋看见你
For me walking in and having to see you
跪在那个叫肯尼的男孩身下
on your knees to that boy Kenny.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
你快死了
that you're dying.
我很抱歉 没人在乎你快死了
That not a single fucking soul gives a shit.
也很抱歉你当时没先敲门
And that you didn't knock first.
你拿不到我的钱
You're not getting my money.
听见没
You hear me?
一毛钱都别想
Not a goddamned dime!
我猜你不会留下来吃晚饭了
I assume this means you're not staying for dinner.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mother.
一个道歉
An apology.
你看就这么简单
You see how easy that was?
我应该说服你离开他的
I should have convinced you to leave him.
你做不到的
You couldn't have.
我是个成年人 我知道自己在做什么
I was a grown woman. I knew what I was doing.
这是我想要的生活
This is what I wanted.
我想过这样的生活只能靠这段婚姻
The marriage was the way for me to have it.
给我来一根
May I have one of those?
我不敢在你父亲面前抽烟
I dare not smoke in front of your father,
因为他的身体
what with his condition.
这就是你留下来的原因吗
So that's why you stayed?
这个 还有你不愿意留下来的原因
That and the same reason that you never do.
这样更容易
It's easier.
我现在有喜欢的人了
There is someone now.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
你干什...
What are you--
你楼下的锁还没修好
Your lock's still broken downstairs.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我现在到家了
I'm home now.
史密斯对埃塞尔·罗森博格的死刑判决提出质疑
对科恩和麦卡锡提出批判
看来韦斯利·史密斯
Looks like Wesley Smith
找到了勇气
has found his nerve.
我不知道他有这个本事
I didn't know he had it in him.
我们还要受多少
How much are we supposed to take
那个伪君子的气啊
from that sanctimonious son of a bitch?
冷静 罗伊
Calm down, Roy.
史密斯攻击我检举卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Smith attacked me for prosecuting traitors.
他那样才是卖♥♥♥国♥
That makes him a traitor.
他在听证会上嘲笑大卫
And he mocks David in the hearing.
大卫确实给了敌人很多可抓的把柄
David gives our enemies plenty of ammunition.
他把时间给了委员会
He's donating his time to the committee
还捐了一大笔钱
and a hell of a lot of money.
你们两位别紧张 我们能应付史密斯
Take it easy, both of you. We can handle Smith.
即使我们当中最正直的人也会有所隐瞒
Even the most righteous among us has something to hide.
大卫对你忠诚 先生
David is loyal to you, sir,
也忠于我们的事业
and to the cause.
他不该被你的敌人攻击
He doesn't deserve to be attacked by your enemies.
史密斯有不可告人的秘密
Smith's got a skeleton in his closet.
我们只需要找出来
We just have to find it.
所以你睡在沙发上吗
So you sleep on the sofa, then?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
玛丽住在卧室 所以房♥租我出得少
Since Mary has the bedroom, I pay less for rent.
这是一张大床垫
It's a full mattress,
两侧下垂
sagging on both sides.
我搬来的时候 我父母把他们的旧床给了我
My mother and father gave me their old bed when I moved here.
蓝色的睡衣看起来像男人的
The blue sleepwear appears mannish.
是谁的 -我的
Whose is it? - Mine.
没有什么化妆品
There's not much in the way of cosmetics.
我注意到的一件事是
One thing I've noticed is that
这里很少有私人物品
there are very few items of a personal nature here.
没有照片 没有剪贴簿
No photographs, no scrapbooks.
我们没时间做那些事
We don't have time for that sort of thing.
我们俩都很专注于我们的工作
We're both dedicated to our work.
暂时就这样 谢谢你们的合作
We're done for now. Thank you for your cooperation.
如果还有什么我们需要知道的就打电♥话♥给我们
Call us if there's anything else we need to know.
你的审查已经定好时间
Your review's being scheduled.
你要知道 斯图尔特小姐
And so you're aware, Miss Stuart,
我们可能要问你家人
we may have questions for your family
还有你的同事一些问题
and your co-workers, too.
我们保持联♥系♥ -好的
We'll be in touch. - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不不 他们就在外面
No, no, no, no. They're right out there.
门锁上了
The door's locked.
斯基皮 -我不得不来
Skippy. - I had to come.
快进来
Just... Get in here.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
玛丽有个女朋友 -所以呢
Mary has a girlfriend. - So?
叫卡洛琳 她在国♥务♥院♥工作
Caroline, she works at the State Department.
她们住在一起
They live together.
她们深爱彼此 霍克
They really love each other, Hawk.
你该看看她们... -说重点
You should see the way-- - Get to the point.
她被调查了
She's being investigated.
她的男同事出于恶意举报了她
Some fella she works with reported her out of malice.
她是怎么引起注意的并不重要
It doesn't matter how she got their attention.
她已经上了雷达 -现在怎么办
She did. - And now?
她完蛋了
She's screwed.
她们都完蛋了
They're both screwed.
你听起来在生她们的气
You sound angry at them.
她们所做的事很危险 你明白吗
What they did was dangerous. You understand that?
老天 和别人同居
For God's sake, living with someone.
我以为玛丽会更理智
I thought Mary had more sense than that.
你怎么知道她们住在一起
How do you know they live together?
在你躲我的那段时间 她们邀我过去
They asked me over when you were avoiding me.
我见了她们的朋友
I met their friends.
你能帮帮她们吗
Can you help them?
问问你老板 或史密斯参议员
Ask your boss? Or Senator Smith?
过来 坐下
Here! Sit down!
听好 把这些写下来
All right. Write this down,
一字不落
word for word.
"亲爱的玛丽"
"Dear Mary."
赶紧写 你必须这么做
Just write. You have to.
"从见到你那一刻 我便一见钟情
"I fell for you the first moment I laid eyes on you.
很快我被你的美貌吸引
Right away, I was taken by your beauty,
但随后更是被你的聪慧征服
but I was won over by your mind.
抚摸你
To touch you,
体会你我肉体相触的感觉让我感到
to feel your body against mine brought me more happiness
前所未有的幸福
than you could ever know.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我对你的感情也深
And my feelings for you are deep.
但我一直知道
But I've always known
我们之间没有未来"
we have no real future together."
我做不到 -你打破了规矩 斯基皮
I can't do this. - You broke the rule, Skippy.
你去了那里 和一群基佬玩乐
You went there. You palled around with a bunch of queers.
你基本已经暴露自己了 你明白吗
You're practically on record. Do you realize that?
而我现在才听说
And I'm just now hearing about it!
你继续写
You keep writing!
"你不是天主教♥徒♥
"Your not being Catholic
这对我和家人来说是个大问题
is a problem for me and for my family.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表