剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
我希望他们已经预留出来几个小时来听这些细节
I hope they've scheduled several hours for that.
我以为你是认真的
I thought you were taking this seriously.
我是认真的
I am.
你对什么事情都一副玩世不恭的样子
You take nothing seriously.
你不适合他 富勒
You're all wrong for him, Fuller.
他那么真诚无害 你会伤害到他的
He is deeply sincere, and you're going to hurt him.
我知道你们在说谁
I know who you're talking about.
是给富勒先生那本书的那个男孩吗
The boy who gave Mr. Fuller that book?
我看到他在书里写什么了
Yeah, I saw what he wrote inside.
"富勒先生
" Mr. Fuller,
谢谢你做的一切
thank you for everything.
你太棒了"
You're wonderful."
是你举报的他
You reported him.
没错 艾迪生小姐
You're right, Miss Addison.
我确实很棒
I am wonderful.
你为什么不去死
So why don't you just suffer?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
麦琪说我们得给你增重
Maggie said we have to keep your weight up.
意面 - 还有什么
Pasta. - What else?
花生酱
Peanut butter.
他们没有酥脆的那种吗 - 没有 我找了
They didn't have crunchy? - No, I looked.
你说你有政♥府♥那边的关系
You said you know someone connected to the governor.
戴夫·霍姆 他是共和党筹款人
Dave Holm. He's a Republican fundraiser.
你和他有多熟
Okay, how well do you know him?
不太熟
Not well.
嗯 他是... - 是什么 是直男吗
You know, he's... - What, he's straight?
跟你一样是直男吗
The way that you're straight?
你不能在这里吸烟
You can't smoke in here.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你想怎么做 蒂姆
What do you want, Tim?
给你那个朋友打个电♥话♥
Call your friend.
让他找...
Ask him...
说服他找州长的幕僚长
convince him to set up a meeting
一起开个会
with the governor's chief of staff.
我为什么要这样做 - 为了把我引荐过去
And why am I doing this? - To introduce me.
州长的桌上
There is an AIDS anti-discrimination bill
有一份反艾滋病歧视的法案
sitting on the governor's desk.
我要说服他签了那个法案
I need to convince him to sign it.
我们已经盼这个会议好几周了
We've been waiting for this meeting for weeks.
他们在无视我们 但他们不能无视你
They're ignoring us. They can't ignore you.
他们当然可以
Of course they can.
来 你要吃点什么吗
Come on. You gonna eat something?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我跟麦琪说了我一定会让你吃东西的
Well, I told Maggie I would make sure you eat.
别在这里扮演同情心泛滥的护士了
Stop playing the compassionate nurse.
这角色不适合你
It doesn't suit you.
我当然知道失去一个人是什么感觉
I certainly know what it's like to lose someone.
你确实知道
Of course you do.
说那样的话太蠢了
That was a stupid thing to say.
你经受了巨大的悲痛
You suffered a tremendous loss.
露西怎么样了
How is Lucy?
她在努力恢复
She's managing.
我们已经努力了七年了
We've been managing for seven years now,
但从来没觉得好起来
but it never really feels managed.
小鸭子 我不能给他打电♥话♥
Skippy, I can't make that call.
为什么
Why not?
等等
Wait.
你觉得和我一起走进他们办公室
You think that by walking into that office with me,
你就相当于出柜了是吗
you'll be coming out.
罪恶关联
Guilt by association.
我结婚了
I am married.
我有家庭 有子孙
I have a family, grandkids.
我有权利保护他们
I have a right to protect them.
我也有权利活下去
And I have a right not to die!
你不会死的 - 怎么 你是医生吗
You're not dying. - Oh, so you're a doctor now?
天啊 不可理喻 - 你要去哪里
Jesus Christ. - Where are you going?
出去 我要喝点酒
Out. I need a drink.
我以为你戒酒了
I thought you were sober.
我是 在两杯酒之间的时候
I am, between drinks.
你知道吗 那些浴室都关门了
You know, the bathhouses are closed.
该死的
Goddamn it.
但我知道 你肯定能找到暗中开放的小作坊
I'm sure you can find a backroom still operating!
该死 可别说了吧你
Oh, fuck you.
鉴于你的罪行
In view of the fact that the Rosenbergs
和罗森堡夫妇被处决的罪行
were executed for the same crime
是一致的
of which you are obviously guilty,
你有什么理由觉得
can you see any reason
你不会和他们落得同一个下场呢
why you should not meet the same fate that they did?
我想说 长官 服从我的军事上级是我的职责
May I say, sir, it's my duty to obey my military superiors.
他们不允许我把机密信息透露给您
They forbid me to give you the classified information.
你以这句话为借口
You are hiding behind that claim
就是为了保护和掩盖
in order to protect and cover up information
委员会所需要的信息
that this committee needs.
主席先生 恕我直言
With all due respect, Mr. Chairman,
这些对蒙茅斯堡
these attacks on loyal soldiers
忠诚士兵的攻击
at Fort Monmouth are an insult
也是对每一位军人的侮辱
to every man and woman in uniform.
史密斯议员 我们的工作是
Senator Smith, are we in the business
揭露共♥产♥主义者 还是保护他们
of exposing communists or protecting them?
我的档案说明了一切
My record speaks for itself,
麦卡锡议员
Senator McCarthy.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
很雅致
Very elegant.
这个可以退掉的 我有留收据
I can return it. I got the receipt.
我喜欢 小鸭子 我喜欢
I like it, Skippy. I like it.
喏
Here.
哦 这是什么
Oh, what's this?
这里有... - 什么
There's something... - What?
就在这里 有一点...
Just right there. There's a little...
噢 不是吧
Oh, no. Oh!
我很喜欢 - 真的吗
I love it. - Do you?
是的 我好喜欢
Yes. Yeah, I do.
我给你准备了些东西
I got something for you in here.
小心点
Oh, careful.
小心点 不要留下吻痕
Careful. Don't leave a mark.
你是担心拉夫林外婆看到吗
Ah, are you worried what Grandma Laughlin will think?
不是 是麦卡锡议员
No, Senator McCarthy.
我不该跟你说的
I shouldn't have told you that.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你想让我走吗
You want me to go?
你不如直接告诉我 反正我会弄明白的
Why don't you tell me the part that I'll find out anyway?
纽约会有一场会议
There's a meeting in New York.
是麦卡锡 科恩和约翰·亚当斯
It's McCarthy, Cohn and John Adams.
亚当斯 那个军队的律师吗
Adams? The Army's lawyer?
不是沙因吗
Not Schine?
不是 他们不想让他参会 但他坚持要来
No, they didn't want him, but he insisted on coming.
我和吉恩应该守在门口
And Jean and I are supposed to be stationed
不让他进去参加会议
at the door to keep him out of the meeting.
因为会议就是关于沙因的
Because the meeting's about Schine.
罗伊为他请求的所有帮助
All the favors Roy's been asking on his behalf.
军队高层已经受够了
The Army brass is fed up.
麦卡锡也受到解雇罗伊的压力
And McCarthy's getting pressured to fire Roy.
是吗 - 不不不
Is that it? - No, no, no.
我说得太多了
I've said too much.
你也会在那里
And you'll be there.
我的宝贝要出人头地 站起来了
My boy's coming up in the world.
说到"站起来"
Speaking of coming up.
我不该告诉你会议的事
I shouldn't have told you about the meeting.
我怎么就不能拒绝你呢
Why can I never say no to you?
我让你无法抵抗
I'm irresistible.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表