剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Mr Cohnhow long have you known Mr. Schine
大概两年吧
I would say about two years.
平心而论 科恩先生
And in all fairness, Mr. Cohn, isn't it a fact
施恩先生是不是你的好朋友之一
Mr. Schine is one of your best friends
我们都有好朋友 科恩先生
We all have our best friends, Mr. Cohn.
我不会因此就批判你的
There's no criticism of you on that account.
当然不会 先生
Of course not, sir.
我们都有挚爱的朋友
We all have friends whom we love.
我有
I do.
你和大卫·施恩的关系在过去两年
And your relationship with David Schine has been
变得很亲密 对吗
very, well, close for the past two years, hasn't it
是的 先生 他是我众多有幸结识的
Yes, sir. He is one of many good friends
好友之一
I am proud to have.
你们是在社交场合认识的吗
Have you known him socially
是的
I have.
你去过他家吗 -去过 先生
Have you visited in his home Yes, sir.
他来过你家吗
Has he visited in your home
来过 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧 也许你们还一起约会过呢
Well, perhaps you've double- dated together.
科恩先生 我无意影射什么
There's no reflection on anything about that, Mr. Cohn.
只不过
I'm just.
以我们常人的视角来看 你俩都是单身
You're both single men, as we generally understand it.
我们一起有过四人约会 先生
We have been on double dates, sir.
我们一起有过四人约会 先生
We have been on double dates, sir.
韦尔奇 詹金斯还有那个狗屁史密斯参议员
Welch and Jenkins and that bastard Senator Smith,
他们对我那些冷嘲暗讽
all those things that they're insinuating about me,
净是胡扯 好吧
it's bull, okay
我不需要什么特殊照顾
I don't need anyone's special favors.
我不需要罗伊·科恩也进了哈佛 不是吗
I didn't need Mr. Roy Cohn to get into Harvard, did I
你看这照片
Look at this
史蒂文斯来找我拍的
Stevens asked me for this picture.
陆军部长求着我
The Secretary of the Army
跟他合影
asked to take this photograph with me.
不 大卫
No, David,
是我让史蒂文斯部长跟你合影的
I asked Secretary Stevens to take that photo with you.
我听说他要访问基地 就给他打了个电♥话♥
When I heard he was visiting the base, I called him.
我以为这会让你很开心
I thought it would make you happy.
韦尔奇和詹金斯不足为虑
Don't worry about Welch and Jenkins.
他们只是
They re just
他们只是律师
They're just lawyers.
至于史密斯 他也蹦哒不了几天了
As for Smith, he's not gonna be a problem much longer.
你怎么知道的
How do you know
我就是知道
I just do.
相信我
Trust me.
我会让我们脱身的 -你最好做到
I'|I get us out of this. You better.
科恩先生
Mr. Cohn.
麦卡锡参议员找你
Senator McCarthy is asking for you.
你站那儿多久了
How long were you standing there
不久
Not long.
今天布里奇斯
So I had a visit today
和威尔克参议员来找我了
from Senators Bridges and Welker,
他们是麦卡锡的亲密盟友
close allies of McCarthy's, as you know.
什么事
Go on.
他们说莱纳德因为 比
They claim Leonard was arrested
见不得人的事被捕了
for some sordid business,
我要是不辞职 他们就会公之于众
and they'll expose it if I don't resign.
你怎么说的 -我请他们出去了
And what did you say- I showed them the door.
他们显然是在恶意捏造
Why, it's clearly some malicious lie.
谣言而已 我才不会上当
A rumor. I can't take it seriously.
露西 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Luce, would you give us a moment
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
这不是捏造的
It's not a lie
大概一周前 莱纳德在全市范围的
About a week ago, Leonard was arrested
一场严打过程中被捕
during a citywide crackdown.
被捕原因是
Arrested for
实施淫♥亵♥及不雅行为
Commission of obscene and indecent acts
他当时正在公厕为另一个男人
He was caught in a public restroom
服务 -够了
servicing another man. That s enough.
天啊
Christ.
他们给你看什么了吗
Uh, did they show you anything
逮捕记录 证人证词之类的
An arrest record, a witness statement
没有你说的这些
No, nothing like that.
那他们还没拿到确凿证据
Then they don"t have any hard evidence yet.
你先告诉威尔克和布里奇斯
For now, tell Welker and Bridges
你会放麦卡锡一马
that you'll back off McCarthy.
如果真到了迫不得已
And if it comes to it,
你甚至可以在投票留住他参议院的席位
you'll vote against expelling him from the Senate.
不可能
Impossible.
拖延战术而已
It's just to stall them.
为我们争取时间 找到逮捕记录并销毁
Until we locate the record and have it destroyed.
露西 你在楼上吗
Hey, Luce. Are you upstairs
我找不到钥匙了
I can't find my keys.
孽子 别让他进来
For God s sake, just keep him outta here.
我现在不想看到他
I can't look at him now.
先生 我会尽我所能掩盖这件事
Sir, I will do everything in my power to bury this,
但代价将极其昂贵
but it will be expensive.
要不惜一切代价
As much as it takes.
这事传出去 我就完了
This comes out, I'm ruined.
还有莱尼怎么办
What about Lenny
他们说
They say it's.
这是一种冲动行为
It's a compulsion.
有什么办法能让他别再犯么
What's to stop him from doing it again
别再被抓么
And getting caught again
有些地方能帮到他这样的人
There are places that help men like him.
我帮你查一查
I'll look into it.
想到他那个样子
Just thinking of him like that
我就无比恶心
so thoroughly disgusts me.
别自责了 先生
Don't blame yourself, sir
可怜的莱纳德
Poor Leonard.
他只是造物主犯的一个错
He's just one of nature's mistakes.
没想到你还抽烟
I didn't know you smoked
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets.
我在马德里的时候
When I was in Madrid,
曾在普拉多博物馆结识两位先生
I met two gentlemen at the Prado.
他们互称对方为旅伴
They called themselves traveling companions.
我们聊起了提埃波罗
We struck up a conversation about Tiepolo.
他们邀请我共进晚餐
They invited me to dinner.
天 他们见多识广 魅力盎然
They were well traveled and so charming.
期间有个小细节 他们一个人的手很自然地
At some point, one of them allowed his hand
搭在另一个人的手上
to rest on the hand of his friend.
我应该是看了一眼
I must have been staring
他很快就把手抽了回来
because he quickly pulled his hand away.
然后我们目光相遇了
Our eyes met.
我永远也忘不掉他脸上的表情
And Ill never forget the look on his face.
我现在想起 这表情我之前就见过
And I remembered that I'd seen that look before.
是在莱纳德脸上
On Leonard s face.
他改变不了自己的本性
He can't help what he is.
不会有人自愿带着这样的耻辱
No one would choose to live with all that
生活
shame
我真是一团糟 -不
I'm a mess. No
不 你不是一团糟
No, you are not a mess.
不是一团糟
You're not a mess.
照片在这里
Here's the photograph.
你多快能做好
Now, how soon can you get this back to me
喂 把门关上
Hey, shut that door.
我记得你是史密斯参议员
As I recall, you were recommended
的一位捐资人
to Senator McCarthy
推荐给麦卡锡的
by one of Senator Smith's donors.
对吗
Is that correct
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你喜欢满腹牢骚的韦斯利议员吗
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表