剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
非常好 谢谢 - 那就好
Very well. Thank you. - Mmm.
麦克劳德先生是我们的安全负责人
Mr. McLeod's our head of security.
他日夜操劳致力于扬清激浊
He works night and day to purify Foggy Bottom.
尽忠职守而已
Just doing my duty.
你是史密斯参议员的女儿吗
You're Senator Smith's daughter?
没错 - 对了 你父亲
That's right. - Yes, your father's
擅长煽动人心
quite the provocateur.
他似乎很享受
Seems to take great pleasure in being a thorn
与麦卡锡参议员作对
in Senator McCarthy's side.
麦克劳德先生的办公室里
Mr. McLeod has a signed portrait of McCarthy
挂着有亲笔签名的麦卡锡画像
hanging on the wall of his office.
我听说过 - 噢 是真的
So I hear. - Oh, it's true.
他是我心目中的英雄
He's a personal hero of mine.
人们说没有麦卡锡就没麦克劳德
People say there'd be no McLeod without McCarthy.
啊 他们说得对
Ah. They'd be right.
为了捍卫祖国 我父亲不惜
My father is not afraid to speak his mind
犯颜直谏
in defense of his country.
正如令尊 我也是竭尽所能
Well, like your father, I do what I can
捍卫祖国
to defend my country.
嗯 - 失陪了 莫顿
Mmm. - Pardon me. Morton.
晚餐见 - 好的
I'll see you at dinner. - Ah. Yes.
真是个招人嫌的自大狂
What an insufferable prig.
准备好了
Get ready.
你就要跟好几个同等货色共进晚餐
You're about to have dinner with several of the same.
小心 我可能会养成习惯
Be careful. I might get used to this.
什么习惯
Used to?
挽着你的手臂入场
Walking into a room on your arm.
你的作品真让我印象深刻 盖恩斯先生
I'm really impressed by your work, Mr. Gaines,
特别是你那篇获得
especially the piece that won you
终结对华盛顿黑人群体的歧视
报业公会奖的文章
the Newspaper Guild Award.
那俱乐部把你拒之门外的行径令人震惊
Shocking, the way you were turned away from that club.
是篇好文章
It's a fine piece of writing.
我不过尽量说实话
Just tried to tell the truth.
你戳破了首都
You exposed DC's desegregation laws
取消种族隔离法案的假象
for the sham they are.
你在《信使报》干得开心吗
Are you happy at The Courier?
能让作品登上黑人报纸是我的骄傲
I'm proud to have my work published by a Black paper.
以你的才华 本该有更广泛的受众
With your talents, you could have a larger audience,
更高的薪水
a better salary.
好吧 不绕圈子了
Well, I'll get right to it.
我想向你提供一个
I'd like to offer you
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的临时岗位
a temporary desk here at The Post.
权当试工
Call it a trial run.
这是个非常诱人的邀约
That's a very intriguing offer.
给我些点子 我们从那开始
Well, pitch me some leads. We'll take it from there.
一名黑人作家写黑人经历
A, uh, Negro writer writing about the Negro experience.
不止一名
There's more than one.
不同的黑人有着不同的经历
Different Negroes have different experiences.
是吗
Uh-huh.
我们有意破除社内的种族壁垒
We're interested in breaking barriers here.
我是指 至少我们部分人有这意向
I mean, at least some of us are.
部分 你估计会出问题吗
Some? Are you expecting problems?
不 不一定
No, not really.
但是 你入职后 短期内最好
But, well, as you're getting situated, it might be best
避开新闻编辑室的配套设施
if you avoided the newsroom's facilities for now.
在四楼有个小卫生间
Uh, there's a smaller bathroom on the fourth floor.
它会赋予你更多隐私
It'll give you more privacy.
我甚至都不好意思提起这事
I'm embarrassed to even bring it up.
富勒先生
Mr. Fuller.
很准时
Right on time.
弗雷德·拉邦德
Fred Traband.
我是主管调查的特别探员
Special agent in charge of investigations.
幸会
Pleased to meet you.
我们相信有理由
We believe we have reason
对你进行一系列问讯
to ask you a series of questions.
什么理由
What reason?
我们无权透露
We're not at liberty to say.
你有权告诉我是谁告发吗
Are you at liberty to say who gave you this reason?
那也是机密 请坐
That is also confidential. Please have a seat.
恕我直言
And let me be frank,
这些问讯中有八成受访者
eighty percent of these sessions
最终承认
end with the admission
至少有一项违规行为
of at least one prescribed behavior by the interviewee.
我们的离职率现在是每天一个
Our batting average is now one resignation per day.
你们的努力未曾白费
Well, your efforts have not been in vain.
你在国♥务♥院♥工作了多久
How long have you worked at State?
从四八年开始
Since '48.
有四年零十个月
That's four years and ten months.
你要精确到天数吗
Would you like the number of days as well?
你的婚姻状况呢
What is your marital status?
单身
Single.
然而我有位中意的小姐
But there is a special lady in the picture.
事实上 她与麦克劳德先生见过面
She and Mr. McLeod have met, actually.
富勒先生 请起身并来回走动
Mr. Fuller, please get up and walk across the room.
麻烦你回到座位上
Please return to your seat.
页面上倒数第二个段落
The second to last paragraph on the page.
请大声读出
Read it aloud.
《人性的枷锁》威廉·萨默塞特·毛姆著
"菲利普打开
"Philip opened a large cupboard
装满衫裙的大柜子
filled with dresses and,
走进去 张开手臂
stepping in, took as many of them
尽全力抱起一堆衣服 把脸埋在里面
as he could in his arms and buried his face in them.
衣裙间的香气是旧日母亲的... "
They smelt of the scent his mother..."
今天到此为止
That's all for today.
我表现如何
How'd I do?
我无... - 无权透露 明白
I'm not... - At liberty to say. Got it.
上周从这走出去的那位先生
The gentleman who left the unit last week,
他被货车撞死了
he stepped in front of a truck.
这肯定影响到了你这个位置上的人
That must affect someone in your position.
不好意思 我们平均每周都有
Unfortunately, we're seeing an average
一位自杀
of one suicide per week.
你都不担心有人杀了你吗
You ever worry that someone might kill you instead?
稍等片刻
One moment.
你明天还要回来再进行一次测谎
You'll have to return tomorrow for a polygraph.
没必要吧
No, that won't be necessary.
跟麦克劳德先生说一下就行了
Just speak to Mr. McLeod.
当我们认为需要测谎的时候
When we believe a polygraph is required,
就必须配合我们
cooperation is mandatory.
我们正努力在假期之前
We're trying to clear the backlog
处理好积压的工作
before the holidays.
你明天下班后能过来吗
Can you come back tomorrow after hours?
当然
Sure.
不好意思
Pardon me.
不好意思
Pardon me.
我知道每个人都想继续庆祝节日
All right, all right. I know everyone
所以我就长话短说
wants to get back to the festivities, so I'll be brief.
我代表莫顿先生和整个部门
On behalf of Mr. Morton and the entire Bureau,
感谢你们每个人又成就了一年的辉煌业绩
I'd like to thank all of you for another brilliant year.
祝你们与另一半幸福美满
May your spouses be merry
祝你们每个人都快乐无忧
and may your hearts be filled with joy.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 - 干杯
Merry Christmas. - Cheers. Hear, hear.
怎么样
How'd it go?
如果那些废话是对男子气概的测试
If that nonsense is a test of manhood,
我妈都能通过
my mother could pass it.
测试还有一轮 测谎
There's a second part. Polygraph.
我的天 我就怕会有这个
Oh, dear. I was afraid of that.
卡洛琳是不是... - 是的
Did Caroline... - Yes.
他们会问有关你隐私的
They're going to ask you questions
一些细节问题
about your private activities in detail.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表