剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
I told you that I'm going to New York.
去见你的约会对象
For your date.
但你说这是急事
But you said that it was important.
坐下吧 来 抽根雪茄
Sit down. Here, let's have a cigar.
我们昨天审讯的那个左派工人
The pinko laborer we interrogated yesterday.
嗯
Yeah.
哭的像个小姑娘
Wop who cried like a girl.
对
Yeah?
我翻阅了上千份审讯记录
I dug through a thousand transcripts.
找到的证词直指至少12位军队人士
Found testimony on at least a dozen military personnel
与在蒙默斯堡工作的工党有关
with communist ties working out of Fort Monmouth.
这名字听着熟悉吗
Does that name sound familiar?
那是朱利叶斯·罗森伯格
That was the base of operations
搞间谍活动时通话的基地
for the Julius Rosenberg spy ring.
军事工程师在那里
Where military engineers
为《美国之声》制♥造♥无线电设备
built radio equipment for the Voice of America.
这就引出一个问题
This begs the question,
这么多安全风险怎么都与我们军方的
how are so many security risks allowed to work so closely
内部运作紧密相关
to the inner workings of our own military?
要么是军方的行政官员无能
Either the Army's administrative officials are inept,
无法识别
unable to identify subversives
自己眼皮子底下的破坏分子
working under their own goddamned noses,
要么是他们已被腐蚀 正在酝酿阴谋
or they're corrupt, and there's a conspiracy afoot.
无论如何
Either way,
我认为军方都需要接受调查
I think the Army needs to be investigated.
如果事实证明陆军司令部上下满是共♥党♥
And, if it turns out that the Army Command is riddled with commies,
我们就把臭左倾主义叛徒全都逐一找出来
we'll smoke 'em out, every last stinkin' pinko traitor.
大卫 当我们这么做时
And when we do, Dave,
他们就不敢动你了
they won't dare to touch you.
我们有许多工作要做
We have a lot of work to do.
我是在驼鹿俱乐部晚宴上遇到的麦卡锡
I met McCarthy at an Elk's Club dinner
我当时正在休假
when I was on leave.
那是好几年前的事了
It was a couple of years ago.
麦卡锡注意到我喜欢波旁威士忌酒
McCarthy noticed I liked bourbon.
聊着聊着 他说想看看这座小城
At some point, he says he wants to see the town.
于是我们去了几个地方
So, we stopped off a few places.
最终在一家汽车旅馆开了间房♥
Ended up getting a room at a motor hotel,
继续喝酒
and kept on drinking.
就这些吗
That's all?
不是
No.
参议员鸡♥奸♥了我
The Senator performed sodomy on me.
这不是我第一次
It wasn't my first time.
我就是这样 尤其是酒后
I'm that way. Especially when I drink.
我并不引以为荣
I'm not proud of it.
我没指责你
I'm not judging you.
当时我驻扎在坎贝尔堡
At the time, I was stationed in Fort Campbell,
他说能帮我调去离家更近的军事基地
and he said he could get me transferred to a base closer to home.
我妈一个人 身体也不太好
My mother was alone, you see, not well.
我没收到他的消息 所以我...
And I didn't hear from him, so I...
非常礼貌地给他写了封信
wrote him a letter, just very polite.
提醒他 他曾说过要帮我
Reminded him of what he offered to do.
没过多久 联调局就破门而入闯进我家
Next thing I know, the FBI's breaking down my door,
说我因恐吓要被关进监狱
sayin' I'm going to prison for making threats.
我没恐吓过任何人
I didn't threaten no one!
没关系
It's okay.
他们说要把我的真实面目告诉我妈
They said they were gonna tell my mother what I was.
我求他们别这样 她当时病了
I begged them not to. She was sick.
他们还是告诉了我妈
They told her anyway.
她再没看过我一眼
She never looked at me again.
比尔说你有证据
Bill said you have evidence.
他说你有钱
He said you have money.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
当心
Careful.
你可不想晒伤你那敏感的爱尔兰肌肤
You don't want to burn that sensitive Irish skin.
我们现在要走了吗
Are we going now?
对 我得回去了
Yeah, I have to get back.
回到半夜离开
Back to leaving in the middle of the night.
偷摸下楼 撒谎的生活
Sneaking down the stairs. Lying.
斯基皮 所有人都会撒谎
Skippy, everybody lies about somethin'.
你和我是关于"和谁上♥床♥"撒谎
You and me, we lie about who we sleep with.
我知道这让你很受伤
I know it hurts you
因为你善良...
'cause you're good...
温柔
Sweet.
但撒谎...会变得容易
But the lying... gets easier.
最终 会变得不那么受伤
Eventually, it doesn't hurt as much.
因为你别无选择
'Cause you have no choice.
不是"和谁上♥床♥" -什么
Not "who we sleep with." - What?
我们撒谎的不是...和谁上♥床♥
It's not... who we sleep with.
而是我们爱谁
It's who we love.
卢瓦尔卡巴先生
Mr. Ruvalcaba?
稍等一下 蒂姆
Won't be long, Tim.
卡斯特罗-米申区健康中心
Castro Mission Health Center.
他们认识你
They know you?
我之前在这里工作
I worked here. Before.
你说你姐姐需要休息
You said your sister needs a break.
我家孩子患麻疹 腮腺炎时我照顾过
I nursed my kids through measles, mumps.
手臂骨折 -霍克 不用
Broken arms. - Hawk. No.
她需要多久 -不 不用了
How long would she need? - No. No.
这不是个好主意 -多久
It's not a good idea. - How long?
一周吗
What, a week?
我可以的
I can do that.
斯基皮 就...
Skippy, just...
你能给我个机会吗 -做什么的机会
Will you give me a chance? - A chance to do what?
一个...
To...
再次搞砸的机会
To fuck it up again.
你确定吗 -不确定
Are you sure? - No.
我再也不确定任何事了
I'm not sure of anything anymore.
富勒先生
Mr. Fuller?
我们在陆军的蒙默斯堡雷达实验室中
We have unearthed a trail of dangerous espionage activity
发现了一系列危险的间谍活动
at the Army's Fort Monmouth radar laboratories.
这里也是密谋策划罗森博格间谍网的地方
The very same site where the Rosenberg Spy Ring was hatched.
该间谍网负责向前苏联
传递美国核武器情报
我的小组委员会将立即重新开会
My Subcommittee will immediately reconvene
彻查该丑闻
to get to the bottom of this scandal.
共♥产♥主义的拥护者选择这个时候
The champions of communism have selected this as the time
破坏基♥督♥教世界
to destroy the Christian world.
我们将尽一切努力
We will do what it takes
维护全体美国公民
to protect the security of every American citizen
丹尼尔·切尔尼下士
1953年宣誓并签字
特拉华州
华盛顿县公♥证♥处
及所有自♥由♥世界公民的安全
and every citizen of the free world.
参议员 腐♥败♥范围波及范围有多广
Senator, how widespread is the corruption?
美梦时光汽车旅馆
北卡罗来纳州威尔明顿
顾客姓名 R·麦卡锡 房♥间号♥ 12
我丹尼尔·切尔尼下士 于1952年5月1日休假期间
在北卡罗来纳州驼鹿俱乐部的晚宴上
遇到威斯康星州参议员约瑟夫·R·麦卡锡
麦卡锡参议员与我及坎贝尔堡服役的陆军人员合影
麦卡锡参议员给我倒了几大杯酒并让我带他"小城一夜游"
另外
On another note,
你们很快就要称呼克尔小姐为麦卡锡太太
soon you will be addressing Miss Kerr as Mrs. McCarthy,
因为我们已订婚
as we are engaged to be married.
你有固定的性♥伴♥侣♥吗
Do you have a regular sexual partner?
有
Yes.
你和你的伴侣使用安全套吗
Do you and your partner use condoms?
不用 她是我妻子
No, she's my wife.
过去一年中 你患过性传播疾病吗
Have you had a sexually transmitted disease in the past year?
没有
No.
过去一年中
Have you injected drugs
你有过注射吸毒或共用针具吗
or shared needles in the past year?
当然没有
Of course not.
过去六个月中
In the past six months,
你和其他男性发生过性关系吗
have you had sex with another man?
发生过
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表