剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
我两天后就要去迪克斯堡了
I'm due at Fort Dix in two days.
我必须走 我必须忘记你
I have to go. I have to get over you.
是啊 你必须忘记
Yeah. You do.
我父亲是一位出色的钢琴家
My father's a brilliant pianist.
却在柜台后面卖♥♥了一辈子鞋
Now he's stuck behind a counter selling shoes.
每当他在报纸上读到我作品
When he sees something of mine in the paper,
定会给我打来电♥话♥
I know I'm going to get a call from him
告诉我他有多骄傲
telling me how proud he is.
所以你就打算不社交 不恋爱
So you're not gonna go out? Not gonna fall in love?
我只想跟你开诚布公
I just want to be honest with you.
罗伊对照片做过手脚
The photograph, Roy did something to it.
我成了美国历史上
I'm one of the most powerfyl senators
最有权力的参议员之一
in the history of our nation.
蒂姆 你跟我逼逼一张照片
So, Tim, what exactly did you wanrt to tell me
究竟是想干嘛
about some fucking photograph?
我辞职了
Quit my job.
我什么都没了 霍克
Everything's gone, Hawk.
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我要向露西·史密斯求婚了
I'm going to ask Lucy Smith to marry me.
我不像你 谎话张口就来
I guess I don't lie as easily as you do.
那你就无法存活
Then you won't survive.
这样可以吗
Is that all right?
可以 谢谢
Yeah Thanks
输上了
There you go.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
有点没想到
I'm surprised.
为什么
How so?
没想到我还活着
I mean, to be alive?
也没想到你还在我身边
And you're still here. That surprises me.
其实我也没想到
Well, that makes two of us.
每次看这个 总觉得很突兀
I've never gotten used to this.
我的监狱纹身
My prison tattoo,
你忘了我是重罪犯了吗
Did you forget that I m a convicted felon?
别紧张 我们只拿征兵卡
Don't worry, we're just here for the draft cards.
女士 请你站到这边来
Ma'am, we need you to stand over here.
大家动手啊吧 快点
Let's go. Quickly.
抱歉 你不能走
I'm sorry, but you can't leave.
站在这里 谢谢
Stay there. Thank you.
能拿多少拿多少
Get as many as you can.
把袋子装满
Fill up the bags.
嘿 给我个袋子 -我这里有
Hey, give me a bag! - There's one here.
这个可以吗
Is it okay?
我们该走了
We should go.
好的 拿到了
Yeah. Got it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
打扰了 -快点
Sorry. - Come on.
谢谢你
And thank you.
我们此举是出于对生命的尊重
We do this in the name of life.
我们此举是为了不让人类互相残杀
We do this so that men will not be made to kill.
我们以和平
We offer this prayer
我们以和平
We offer this prayer
正直和上帝的名义发出祈祷
n the name of peace, God and dece
阿门
Amen. Amen.
我们的天父
Our Father,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Who arr m heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意成就
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
地上与天堂皆如此
on earth as it is in heaven
宽恕我们的过错
Forgive us our trespasses
正如我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against USOLCEOET
正如我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
不叫我们再受诱惑考验
and lead us not into temptation,
求你救我们脱离邪恶
but deliver us from evil.
因为国度权♥柄♥ 荣耀都将归于神
For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
直到永远阿门
Forever and ever. Amen
给我过来 -快 咱们走
Come here. Okay, let's go.
走吧 -快点
Let's go. Come on.
派对结束了 大家快来
Party's over, folks. Come on.
趴下 -过来
Get down! Come herel
我抓住一个 -站住 嘿
I got one of them. Hey. Hey.
我们走吧 得快点走了
Let's go. No, we gotta go.
金伯利 金伯利
Kimberly! Kimberly!
金伯利 还给我
Kimberly, give it back.
是我找到的 -喂 小声点
I found it. - Hey, hey, hey
谁找到的就归谁 -我在打电♥话♥呢
Finders keeperl I'm on the phone.
还给我 -爸爸在打电♥话♥
Give it back. - I'm on the phone.
还给我 -杰克逊
Give it backl Jackson.
杰克逊 放开她 -不行
Jackson, let her go No!
她拿了我的吉他拨片
She took my guitar pick.
那又怎样 你有一百个呢
So? You have a hundred guitar picks.
放开她 杰克逊
Let her go Jackson.
可是 老爸
But, Dad
真是的
Forget it.
行啊 你这么想要么 那就送给你
Fine, you want it so bad? Take it.
闭嘴 -真是不好意思
Shut upl Sorry about that
他怎么说的
What did he say?
对你的提议表示感谢
He's grateful for your offer,
但他不愿接受 原因你懂的
but reluctant to accept for...obvious reasons.
联调局已经介入了
The FBI is involved now.
他得离开巴尔的摩
He needs to get out of Baltimore.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
他又不可能去你那里
And your place isn't an option
您还需要什么吗
Do you need something?
拿份填字游戏给我 好吗
May I have a crossword puzzle?
在这儿
Oh, here it is.
绝对不行
Definitely not.
好 我会把钱汇给你
Right. I'll wire you the cash.
你明天务必把他送上大巴车
You make sure he gets on that bus tomorrow.
没问题
Will do.
霍克 蒂姆很好奇
Hawk, Tim was curious
你是怎么知道他有麻烦的
how you knew he was in trouble.
难道这些年 你一直都在关注他吗
Had you been keeping tabs on him all these years?
霍克
Hawk.
谢谢你告诉我
Oh. Thanks for letting me know.
我马上就过去
Uh, I'll come right up,
我打算晚餐做羊肉
I was thinking of lamb for dinnei
你觉得如何
How does that sound?
很好 非常好 但我不在家吃饭
Great, great. But I won't be here.
我刚接到管家电♥话♥
I just spoke with the caretaker.
乡间别♥墅♥里断水了
There's no water at the country house.
水泵坏了
The pump s broken,
我们这周末打算过去的
We're supposed to go up this weekend.
我们这周末打算过去的
We're supposed to go up this weekend.
估计得等下次了
Well, we'll go up another time.
但周末是斯托弗夫妇的结婚纪念日
It's the Stovers'anniversary.
我们要给他们办派对的
We're throwing them a party.
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
水都没有 还怎么开派对
We can't throw a party if we donlt have water.
可我们已经邀请十几位客人了
We've invited a dozen people.
那我去找个水管工
I'lI try to get a plumber
尽快修好
working on it as soon as I can.
我到了小屋给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you from the house.
等一切无恙 你再过来
Let you know if it's safe to come up.
给我一张机票吧
♪ Give me a ticket for an airplane ♪
坐高铁也太慢
♪Ain't got time to take a fast train ♪
孤独的日子终于结束 我要回家了
♪Lonely days are gone I'm a- goin'home ♪
我的宝贝刚给写了我一封信
♪ My baby just a wrote me a letter ♪
我不在乎要花多少钱
♪I don't care how much money I gotta spend ♪
我只想赶快回到宝贝身边
♪ Got to get back to my baby again ♪
孤独的日子终于结束 我要回家
♪Lonely days are gone I'm a- goin'home ♪
我的宝贝刚写给我一封信
♪ My baby just- a wrote me a letter ♪
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表