剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
需要一个地方暂避
I needed a place to stay.
这事他怎么没告诉我妈
He didn't tell Mom about it.
我的前上司跟你外公有过节
My old boss treated your grandfather badly.
你♥爸♥爸不想让她难过
Your dad didn't want to upset her.
你 你想把枪放回原处吗
Do you want to put the gun back to where it belongs?
你是个作家啊
You a writer?
哦 还抽烟
And a smoker.
你会告诉我爸吗
Are you gonna tell my dad about that?
不会
No.
我也喜欢偶尔抽一支
I enjoy a smoke myself now and then.
他一脚踏上了冰冻的雪地
"He takes a step on the frozen snow,
没有一丝冬天的光辉
without a trace of the winter's glow.
胆怯的那只脚 似乎无处可去
The lesser of two, with nowhere to go.
写得很好
That's pretty good.
你会去哪里
Where would you go?
去哪儿都行
Anywhere.
就像扒火车的流浪汉
Like the hobos who ride the trains.
我只想离开这儿
I just want to get away from here.
听上去很蠢 但是
Sounds stupid, but
不 并不蠢
No, no, it doesn't.
有些人很难找到归属感
Sometimes it's hard to know where we belong.
你会写你的家人吗
Do you write about your family?
能把本子给我吗
Can I have it back?
这你的吗
This yours?
是别人给我的
Someone gave it to me.
我问你 这是不是你的东西
I'm asking you if it belongs to you.
我说了 是别人送我的
I told you someone gave it to me.
我不喜欢你撒谎 -真新鲜
I don't like being lied to. - That's funny.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你不许出家门
You're not to leave this house.
明白吗 看着我
Do you understand? Look at me.
你得把这个东西交出来还有你拿的其他东西
And you're giving this and whatever else you took
不管它们属于谁 -我没有
to whoever it belongs to. - I didn't- -
你要向他们道歉
And you're going to apologize to them.
你真让我失望 杰克逊
You've really disappointed me, Jackson.
我什么时候不让你失望了
What else is new?
你怎么这么晚才回来
You're just getting in at this hour?
杰克逊 你究竟怎么了
Jackson, what is going on with you?
老爸在小木屋里藏了个人
Dad's got someone staying at his cabin.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
还是你不在乎
Or do you not care?
很晚了 你该睡觉了
It's late. You better go to bed.
下届政♥府♥的外交政策的目标
Foreign policy objective of our next administration
是光荣的结束
will be to bring an honorable end
越南战争
to the war in Vietnam.
这一次
This time,
请大家拿出保卫生命的热情去投票
vote like your whole world depended on it.
话筒给到主持人
Here's our host.
门铃响了
Answer the door.
什么 -去开门
What? - Door.
你好
Hello
我让你给我打电♥话♥的
I asked you to call me.
你收到我的便条了吗
Did you get my note?
我最近挺忙
I've been busy.
我有东西要给你
Well, I have something for you.
是你的生国礼物记得吗
This was a birthday present, remember?
一直挂在我公♥寓♥里
It's been hanging in the apartment forever,
我不想把它带去旧金山
and I won't be taking it with me to San Francisco.
旧金山
San Francisco?
那个女孩组合怎么办 -我不表演了
What about Les Girls? - I'm done performing.
我要回去上学
I'm going back to school.
学音乐
Music?
社会工作
Social work.
那些女孩饱经痛苦
Those girls go through a lot of pain.
她们要如何获得帮助
And where do they get help?
同性恋解放组织嘲笑她们
The gay liberation groups laugh at them,
医生觉得他们精神有问题
doctors think they're disturbed
想把他们送进医疗所
and want them committed.
她们需要一个理解她们的人
They need someone who understands them.
你会做得很出色
Youlll be good at that.
你比大多数人都坚强
You're tougher than most.
仅在某些事上
About some things.
马库斯
Marcus.
看来你不打算请我进去了
I guess you're not gonna invite me in.
多保重
Take care of yourself.
马库斯 我饿了
Marcus, I'm hungry
吃吧 爸爸 我自己做的
Here you go, Pops. Made it myself.
娶了辛西娅 你就不用做饭了
Settle down with that Cynthia, you wouldn't have to cook.
我不介意做饭 -但我介意
I don't mind. But I do.
你做的什么玩意儿 孩子
You can't cook for shit, son.
我很喜欢那女孩
I really like that girl.
她好像也挺喜欢你
She seems to like you, too.
快吃吧 一会儿凉了
Eat before it gets cold
我都这个岁数了 马库斯
I'm no spring chicken, Marcus,
等你生了孩子
By the time you have kids- -
我不会的 爸
I won't, Pop.
我不会要孩子的
I won't be having kids.
也不会娶老婆
No wife, either.
我喜欢自♥由♥
I like being free.
那你体会过爱的味道吗 孩子
You ever love somebody, son?
是的
Yes.
她有名字吗
She have a name?
弗兰基
Frankie.
这名字在女孩中不常见
That's a funny name for a girl.
对 是的
Yeah, it is.
四季宝 -我还在穿衣服
Skippy. I'm getting dressed.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
西克勒联♥系♥了
Sickler got in touch with the lawyer
劳伦斯神父的律师
for Father Lawrence.
他那边想自首
He wants to turn himself in.
他同意让你向联调局供出
And he's willing to let you give the FBI
他的名字和藏身地 换取你不坐牢
his name and location to get you your deal.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
蒂姆
Tim...
他在监狱里的日子会比你好过
He'll have a much easier time than you in prison.
你也知道 你的情况进了监狱会怎样
You know what happens to men like you in there.
你是说我们这种情况吗
You mean men like us.
我真服了 他在给你机会
For God's sake, he's giving you an out.
抓住吧
Take t.
你为什么要在乎
Why do you care?
在乎这一切
About any of this.
听着 狩猎就要结束了
Look, the season's ending.
我们冬天不怎么来这边
We don't use this place much in the winter.
你可以住在这里
You can stay here
让西克勒帮你处理好案子
while Sickler navigates your case through the courts.
你也好整理下思绪
You'll have time to think.
去做 你需要做的事
Do whatever it is you need to do.
你会在哪里
Where would you be?
来这里
Here.
只要我能过来
When I can.
只要你想让我过来
If you want me to be.
你知道我不可以
You know I can't.
我们不一定要做之前那些事
We don't have to do what we used to do.
好吧
Okay.
离我远点
Just get away from me.
四季宝
Skippy.
我们刚才的行为不是罪
There is no sin in what you and I just did.
是本能 -请你走开
It's natural. - Just go away. Please.
走开 你走
Go away. Just go away.
你该早点来帮忙的
Could've used your help earlier.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表