剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Some 70 senators, Vice President Nixon
联调局局长胡佛也来到了现场
and FBI Director Hoover were in attendance
明天 麦卡锡的遗体将被转移至
Tomorrow, McCarthy's body will be moved
圣马太大教堂做安魂弥撒
to St. Matthew's Cathedral for a Requiem Mass.
借过
Sorry.
举枪致敬
Present armsl
安息吧
Rest in eace.
感谢您为国服务 先生
You served our country well, sir.
愿您安息 参议员
Rest in peace, Senator
上帝保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
你是富勒先生的朋友
You're Mr. Fuller's friend.
没错 我认识你吗
That's right. Do I know you?
舔席的
Cocksuckerl
别脏了这地方
You don't belong here.
滚出去
Get out of here!
嘿 小心点
Hey, hey, careful.
我就知道你会在这儿
Hey. had a hunch you'd be here.
来吧
Come on.
露西逼我交出了公♥寓♥
Lucy made me give up my apartment,
所以我转移到了这里
so I use this place.
这是露西一个叔祖父传给我们的
We inherited it after one of Lucy's great uncles passed.
我们计划秋天孩子出生后
We plan to sell in the fall,
把它卖♥♥掉
after we've settled with the baby.
你用这房♥子来干啥
What do you do here, exactly?
读书 听音乐
Read, listen to music.
做男人独处时会做的那些事
What a man does when he gets the chance to be alone.
我可是忠诚婚姻的典范
I'm the epitome of marital fidelity.
要来杯啤酒吗
Can I get you a beer?
不想喝啤酒的话 我还准备了牛奶
There's milk, if you change your mind.
查尔斯·明格斯
Charles Mingus.
对 露西讨厌爵士乐
Yeah, Lucy hates jazz.
我们家只许放勃拉姆斯或科尔·波特
It's Brahms or Cole Porter at our house.
不过我怀疑 我一出门
Although I suspect, when I'm not home,
她会悄悄拿出猫王来听
she puts on that Elvis character.
干杯
Cheers.
你很幸福
You're happy.
定程度上的幸福
Happy within reason.
你怎么闷闷不乐的
So, tell me what's bothering you.
不会是在为麦卡锡难过吧
You can't be grieving for Tail Gunner Joe,
虽然我最终认清了麦卡锡的真面日
At the end, I saw McCarthy for what he was.
乌合之众利用者 煽动政♥治♥家
A rabble rouser, demagogue.
但我为什么有种怅然若失的感觉
So why do I feel like I've lost someone?
因为你认识他
Because you knew him.
说明你为人厚道
And you're a decent person.
他有信仰 有理想
He believed in something. He had ideals.
即便理想放错了地方 他也充满激♥情♥
And even if they were misguided, he held them with passion.
我也曾有这种激♥情♥
I used to have passion like that
卫生间能用吗
Does the bathroom work?
能用 在那边
Yeah, it's...down there.
婚姻忠诚的典范
The epitome of marital fidelity.
努力为之
I try.
你带男人来过吗
You bring men here?
你会是第一个
You'd be the first.
我不信
Don't believe you.
闭嘴 喝你的奶
Shut up and drink your milk.
我家小宝被军队塑造成男人了
The Army made a man out of my Skippy.
是这样 -对
Yeah, it did. Yeah.
他现在长大了
He's all grown up now.
是长大了
I am.
好想被你操
I want you to fuck me.
操
Oh, shitl
天呐
Oh, Godl
我问问奥斯本你的申请到哪一步了
I'lI check with Osborne about your application.
这算是贿赂吗
Is that a bribe?
买♥♥我回到你身边
To get me to come back?
要我贿赂你才能回来吗
Do I have to bribe you to come back?
我打开你信的那一刻 就知道会是这样
I knew this was going to happen the minute I opened your letter.
想见我时 就去基♥督♥教青年宫留言
Leave a message for me at the Y.
我随叫随到
I'lI meet you here whenever you want.
不用那么麻烦
Better.
我在门框上给你放把钥匙
I'll leave the key on the frame above the door.
你想来就来
Come when you like.
我保证不会给你添麻烦的
I promise I won't be any trouble.
我不期望你给我什么
I don't have any expectations.
但我期望
I have plenty.
我到处都找不到 霍克
I can't find it, Hawk.
应该放洗衣店了吧
I think it's at the cleaner's.
没事 露西 我穿淡蓝色那件好了
It's okay, Luce. I'll wear the light blue.
等等 找到了
Wait. Here it is.
我快速帮你熨一下
I might have to give it a quick press.
怎么啦
What?
我去快速熨
I'm going to give it a quick press.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
该死
Oh, fuck.
我可以进来吗 -当然
May I come in? - Of course.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
要来杯汽水吗
Would you like a soda?
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 你
So you...
你和蒂姆谈过了
You talked to Tim.
是的
I did.
抱歉我一走就是这么久
I'm sorry that I've been aw forso long.
我不该让你一直等下去
I shouldn't have left you hanging.
我知道搬家是个大工程
I know that the move's been stressful.
如果需要的话
If we have
我们可以把行程推迟一两个星期
we'll push things bac eek gr two.
我会找个借口告诉办公室的
I'lI let the office know. I'Ilmake some excuse,
我不去意大刑了
I'm not moving to Italy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不会去的
I'm not moving.
孩子们都在华盛顿
The kids are in D. C
我的生活也在华盛顿
My life is there.
但我得去意大利
I have to go to ftaly
这是我的职责 -我知道
It's my job. lknow.
但我不会和你一起去
But I'm not going with you,
我做不到
I can't
好吧 那我不去了
Okay. Then I won't go
你不明白
You don't understand.
我可以中请退休 -霍克
I'lI put in for retirement Hawk
我们可以 -霍克
And you and I can make Hawk
你说你要来看他 我其实并不介意
When you first came out here, I didnft mind.
蒂姆对你很重要
Tim means something to you.
你们也应该好好告别
You deserve a chance to say goodbye.
我以为
And I thought
愿上帝原谅
God forgive me.
等他死了 一切就结束了
When he dies, it will be over
你们的关系
The two of you.
我们就终可以拥有
And you and I can hava our life togeuher
从未有过的幸福
in a way we never had it.
种没有他的生活
Free of him.
但现在我知道
But now I know
他永远都会在
it will never be over.
只要你想 我明天就可以飞回家
I'll fly home tomorrow, if that's what you want.
我不是 -今天都行 你想要什么都行
That's not- - - Today. Whatever you need.
不 霍克 别说了
No, Hawk. Stop.
你这边还有未了的心愿
You have unfinished business here.
你需要坚持到底
You need to see it through
等你处理好了再回家 但我届时
Come home when you're ready, but when you do,
应该不会在家了
I don't think I'll be there.
我得去机场了
I have to leave for the airport.
我把航♥班♥提前了
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表