剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
不
No.
今晚轮到你了
It's your turn tonight.
我希望我们可以在纽约
I wish we could spend Christmas together
一起过圣诞节
in New York.
我知道这只是不切实际的幻想
I know that's just a fantasy.
如果我们可以一起过节
What would we do?
我们会做什么呢
If we could.
嗯...
Hmm.
我想去无线电城音乐厅看火箭女郎
I wanna see the Rockettes at the Radio City Music Hall.
笑什么 - 你真是可爱
What? - That's... sweet.
马上回来
Be right back.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这是给你准备的
It's for you.
这是 嗯...
It's, uh...
霍克
Hawk.
我不能收
I can't.
当然可以
Sure you can.
我真的太开心了
I can't bear being this happy.
你开心就行
Oh, that's sweet.
你走之前 我要你帮我个忙
Before you go, I need a favor.
明天将这个给沙因
Give this to Schine tomorrow.
不要经别人手
No one else.
这是什么
What is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
那至少告诉我
At least tell me,
这会伤害到其他人吗
will it hurt anyone?
这可能避免无辜的人受伤
It might stop innocent people from getting hurt.
好了 我送你出去
Come on. I'll see you out.
我还会再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
这什么意思
What was that for?
让你记住我
So you'll remember me.
走吧
Come on.
你好
Hello.
你好 我丈夫在吗
Hello. Is my husband there?
抱歉 我是露西·富勒
I'm sorry. It's Lucy Fuller.
你的号♥码是霍克给我的
Hawk gave me your number.
他去药店了
He went out to the drug store.
我让他给你回电好吗
Can I have him call you back?
好的 我不着急
Please. It's not urgent.
好
Okay.
谢谢你让他在我这待几天
Uh, thanks for letting him stay a few days.
那可不是我"让"他的
I don't know if I "let" him.
是他说要在那待到你妹妹回来
He said he needed to be there until your sister comes back.
我根本没得选
I didn't really have a choice.
你现在怎么样
How are you?
还过得去
Getting by.
你呢
How are you?
还过得去
Getting by.
我会告诉他你来过电♥话♥
I'll tell him you called.
谢谢
Thanks.
♪我知道没人教过你♪
I know nobody ever taught you
♪如何跳成那般♪
How to dance like that
♪没人教过你如何跳成那般♪
Nobody ever taught you how to dance like that
♪没人教过你如何舞成那般♪
Nobody ever taught you how to dance like that
♪没人教过我如何舞成那般♪
Nobody ever taught me how to dance like that
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late And I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪我知道♪
I know
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪我知道♪
I know
♪我每天工作25小时♪
I been workin' 25 hours a day
♪工作五个半周 才得一天休♪
Five-and-a-half weeks with one day off
♪截停那火车♪
Stop the train
♪我要下车 要下车♪
I'm getting off, getting off
♪要放松 要放松♪
Getting off, getting off
♪要高♥潮♥ 要高♥潮♥ 要高♥潮♥♪
Getting off, getting off, getting off...
♪心痛 滚开 滚开 滚开♪
Heartache Getting off, getting off
♪心痛 滚开...♪
Heartache Getting off...
滚开
Get off me!
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪心痛 太晚了 我得清醒♪
Heartache, too late and I gotta get up
♪我知道♪
I know
测谎技术在生理心理学研究和临床心理学中的应用
测谎技术在生理心理学研究和临床心理学中的应用
样例5: 心血管反应 男性,31岁;情绪稳定。本案例中在压力下产生反应的是心率和血压。在X产生了心跳阻滞;这些阻滞随研究进行而变频繁。反应变慢 呼吸平缓 在皮肤电极上都产生了反应
蒂姆 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Tim.
我让他给你签名了
I got him to sign it for you.
谢谢 你真好
Thanks. It's very kind.
跟军方的矛盾必须到今晚为止
This spat with the Army has to end tonight.
不能让流言拖累了委员会
We can't allow it to derail the committee.
把这给乔 然后在那待一会儿
Take this into Joe and linger.
帮我打探消息
Be my eyes and ears.
今晚是男生的聚会 而你是男生
It's a boys' club tonight, and you're a boy.
行吧
All right.
我会盯着大卫
I'll keep my eye out for David.
可能的话 我会让他别进去
Keep him out of there if I can.
作为军方的总顾问
As general counsel for the Army,
我必须反对科恩先生的
I have to protest the extravagant pressure
过度施压
brought on by Mr. Cohn
让沙因二等兵的军中生活如同放假
to make Private Schine's life in the service a holiday.
我想我们都得肯定沙因
I think we can all agree that Mr. Schine
对我们双方都有利用价值
is equally valuable to both parties.
确实是 这也是为什么他在
Precisely why his important work
我们委员会的工作不能暂停
on our committee can't be interrupted.
先生 麦卡锡夫人想你可能需要这文件
Mrs. McCarthy thought you might need this, sir.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
他如果有一半时间待在基地
He would be valuable to the Army
他才会对军方来说有价值
if he were present on base half the time.
自蒙茅斯堡以来
Subcommittee's been
小组委员会就在我们眼皮底下
up to our eyes since Fort Monmouth.
确实 而且我们还给沙因先生
Indeed. And we provided Mr. Schine
提供了单间 好让他小组委员会写报告
with a private room to write his subcommittee reports.
但他从未曾踏足那个房♥间
A room he has yet to set foot in
因为科恩先生电♥话♥告知我们
because Mr. Cohn called to inform us it was vital
沙因先生在曼哈顿的顶楼公♥寓♥才能认真工作
he work out of a penthouse in Manhattan.
但显然他在那个公♥寓♥里
A penthouse in which he apparently spends
花了大把时间跟科恩先生厮混
a lot of time with Mr. Cohn.
我们知道你们说这么多是为了什么
We know what's really happening here.
军方拿沙因先生作为人♥质♥
The Army is holding Mr. Schine hostage
来向我们施压 好让我们停止
to pressure us into dropping our investigation
对蒙茅斯堡危险分子的调查
into subversives at Fort Monmouth.
胡说八道
That's absurd.
麦卡锡参议员
Senator McCarthy, are you aware
你知道可能会面临起诉吗
that you could be brought up on charges
因为你在职权内滥用影响力
for using the influence of your office
为在役士兵争取特权
to gain special privileges for a uniformed soldier?
科恩先生不会有其余的请求了
No more requests will be made by Mr. Cohn.
对吧 罗伊
Right, Roy?
当然
Certainly.
除非军方想将他送到国外
Unless the Army intends to ship him overseas.
沙因二等兵是忠诚的爱国者
Private Schine is a patriot above all else.
他会去需要他的地方
He will go wherever he needs to go.
对么 罗伊
Right, Roy?
如果军方想将他监禁到
If the Army intends to station him anywhere
远离华盛顿的地方
that's not within driving distance to Washington,
我会毁掉你们该死的军方
I'll wreck the goddamn Army.
乔 他得离开这儿
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表