剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
更像是伐木工
You look more like a lumberjack.
或是女同性恋
Or a lesbian.
一个女同伐木工
A lesbian lumberjack.
我不是牧师
I'm not a priest.
我是诊所社工 -真的吗
I'm a clinical social worker. - Oh, really?
抱歉我来晚了 我搭渡轮时下错站了
Sorry I'm late. I got off the ferry at the wrong stop.
你不会误入鲜肉区了吧
Did you wander into The Meat Rack?
别理这些小贱狗
Pay no attention to these hyenas.
它们不咬入 -我们也会咬的哦
They don't bite. Yes, we do.
你好 四季宝
Hi, Skippy.
嗨 -你让有点我措手不及啊
Hi. - Caught me by surprise.
是你邀请我的记得吗
You invited me, remember?
可能是我没想到你真会来吧
I guess I wasn't sure if you'd take me up on it.
所以 你们俩有多久没见面了
So, how long has it been since you two have seen each other?
几年了吧
A few years.
十一年
Eleven.
岛上有个不成文的规矩
There's a general rule about the island.
别问别人姓什么
You don't ask people their last names.
或者做什么职业的
Or what they do for a living.
牛郎除外
Rent boy doesn't count.
滚开啦 -为什么 为什么除外
Fuck off. - Why? Why not?
因为陆地上还有我们需要保护的人
People have lives back on the mainland they need to protect.
在某些情况下 是妻子和孩子
And in some cases, wives and children.
听着 这里虽说是同志天堂
I mean, look, this is gay paradise.
但当我们离开仙境回到
But when we leave Oz and go back
回到熟悉的美♥利♥坚♥时
to the good old US of A,
我们会脱下红色高跟鞋 -粗着嗓子说话
we take off our ruby slippers. - And deepen our voices.
大都会队表现咋样啊
How about those Mets?
棒球运动员的屁♥股♥都太绝了
Baseball players have the best asses.
天 我太同志了
I'm so gay.
嘘 霍克讨厌我们说那个词
Shh. Hawk hates the"G word.
同志吗
Gay?
我更喜欢同性恋
I prefer homosexual.
为什么 -更准确
Why? - It's more accurate.
至少对我来说是
For me, at least.
Homo是拉丁语 意思是人 我就是人
Homo, from the Latin for man, which I am,
sexual是性感 我也很性感
and sexual, which I am as well.
前提是他能硬起来
When he can get it up.
同性恋是一个医学术语
Homosexual is a clinical term.
暗示着我们患上了疾病
It implies we're suffering from an illness
需要治愈
that needs to be cured.
我甚至接待过送进精神病院
I have clients who have been sent to psych wards,
接受电击治疗的客户
given electroshock therapy.
至少同志这个词是我们自己选的
At least we chose the word gay for ourselves.
同志革命万岁
Viva la gay revolucion.
甜点吃点什么呢 亲爱的
What is for dessert, my love?
夹心面包
Twinkies.
然后我们走出门去
And then we're gonna go out
杀几个同性恋
and kill some homosexuals.
你是从旧金山来的
You're from San Francisco.
那你知道米尔克吗
Did you know Milk?
当然 大家都知道
Yeah. Everybody did.
他是
He was...
就像是我们的灯塔
He was a beacon.
我马上回来 失陪下
I'll be right back. Excuse me.
他需要去看医生
He needs to see a doctor.
你得劝劝他
You can tell him.
好了 不听这种老年爵士乐了
Hey, enough of this senior citizen jazz shit.
霍克 -我没事
Hawk. I'm fine.
我来 -我没事
Let me I'm finel
洒喝多了 肠胃炎
Gastritis from alcohol.
他有聊起过杰克逊吗
Does he ever talk about Jackson?
他儿子
His son.
霍克从不聊他的家庭
Hawk doesn't talk about his family.
只在哪里藏了几张家庭照片
I think he keeps some photos somewhere.
杰克逊六个月前去世了
Jackson died about six months ago.
嗑药过量
Heroin overdose.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
嘿 谁把音乐换了
Hey, who changed the music?
是我
It was me.
闭嘴 -你换音乐干啥
Shut up and- - - Why'd you do that?
因为我们要跳舞啊
Because we're gonna dance.
好吧 跳前我得吸两囗
AII right. I'm gonna need a bump or two.
安排 我给你安排
I got you. I got you.
许多记者和权威人士声称自己客观公正
A lot of journalists and pundits claim to be objective.
但有没有一些时候
But are there times
客观会成为掩盖真♥相♥的方式呢
when objectivity is a way of burying the truth?
有人发言吗
Hmm? Anyone?
这些对丹·怀特的关注全都透露着虚伪
AlI this attention given to Dan White is total hypocrisy.
因为与此相比
Hmm. Given the fact that
每天都有黑人被杀
Black folks are killed every day.
却从没人关心过
You hardly ever hear about it
同意
Agreed.
但你是要客观报道呢
But are you reporting on that objectively
还是告诉我们真♥相♥
or giving us the truth?
真♥相♥
It's the truth.
真♥相♥就是 丹·怀特是个杀人犯和怂包
Truthfully, Dan White is a murderer and a- coward.
哈维不该这样死去
Harvey deserved better.
哈维 我猜你俩挺亲密吧
Harvey? I guess you two were pretty close, huh?
哇哦 -好了
Wow. - Okay.
认真想想吧丹·怀特是一名越战老兵
Seriously, Dar White was af Vietnam vet.
他作为一名军人 消防员和警♥察♥
Imagine sering your country as a soldier,
兢兢业业为国服务了这么多年
firefighter, a police officer,
却看着自己的家乡
and watching your hometown
被嬉皮士和基佬造成这个样子
get taken over by hippies and queers.
亚当 -怎么
Adam- - - What?
我们今天就讲到这里
That's where we'll leave it off.
大家周末愉快
Have a great weekend.
杰罗姆 我能和你谈谈吗
Jerome, can I talk to you?
你缺了好多课
You've been missing classes,
期中作业也还没交
and you still haven't handed in your midterm.
家里还好吧
Everything okay at home?
你刚才怎么不说点什么
Why didn't you say anything
让亚当闭嘴
Shut Adam down?
论文必须周一前交上
I need that paper on Monday.
你人到中年 孤身未婚
You're middle aged, you're unmarried
还住在旧金山
in San Francisco
很抱歉 但你跟我聊这个
I'm sorry, but this conversation
不合适 -你 你在
is inappropriate. - And you
顾左右而言他
You looked awa
你也没回答我的问题
And you didn't answer my question.
家里出了什么事
About home
我很好奇 因为你身上的衣服
I'm curious because you're ll wearing
上周三就没换过
the same clothes you wore on Wednesday,
而且坦白讲 你都有味儿了
and frankly, you smell
想谈谈吗
You wanna talk abou it?
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但你跟我聊这个不太合适
but this conversation is inaporopriate.
金伯利 -我在这儿
Kimberly Im in he
我做了点午饭
I've made something for lunch.
蒂姆·劳克林是谁
Who's Tim Laughlin?
你父亲的一个朋友 为什么
A friend of your father's. Why?
你接了他电♥话♥后就一直很安静
Yoμ've been quiet ever since he called,
我也从没见你大白天的喝洒
and I've pever seen you drink in the daytime.
估计是被你父亲的坏习惯影响到了
I guess I've picked up some of your father's bad habits.
还好 抛弃家人这点没学他
Luckily, deserting my family isn't one of them.
妈妈 杰克逊很久之前提到一个男人
Mom, a long time ago, Jackson mentioned a man,
说他住在我们乡下的小木屋里
Apparently he stayed at our cabin in the country
就是这个人吗 -我不记得了
Was it him? - I don't remember.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表