剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Or can I No.
你不能 -那就给我一个小时
You can't. - Then give me an hour.
一个小时
One hour.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going
你不相信我吗
You trust me
不要回答
Don't answer that.
走吧
Come on.
霍克 史密斯议员的事我很遗憾
Hawk, I'm sorry about Senator Smith.
我知道你爱他
I know you loved him.
这个世界上善良的正派人很少
There isn't much good and decent in this world.
他很善良
He was good.
也很正派
And decent.
四季宝
Skippy.
我没培养我家乖仔去做军人
I didn't raise my boy to be a soldier.
我必须去
I have to go.
我必须忘记你
I have to get over you.
是啊
Yeah.
你必须忘记
You do.
霍克
Hawk.
笞应我你不会写信
Promise you won't write.
我不会的
I won't.
是的
Yeah.
很好
There you go.
很好 需要的话可以扶着我
There you go. You can lean on me if you need to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
四季宝
Skippy.
妈妈 我有重要的事跟你讲
Mama, I have something important to say
我知道你没这样为我规划过
Yes, I know you didn't plan for me
但木已成舟
Turning out this way
你没有让我失望 妈妈
Well, you didn't fail me, Mom
我对你的爱丝毫未减
And I don't love you any less
因为对我来说
Because for me it's just a matter
只是什么最适合我
Of what suits me best
我知道你很难接受
Well, I know it's hard for you to take
你也无法到处炫耀
And it's nothing you would brag
当你的第一个孩子
When your first- born
原来是同性恋
Turns out to be gay
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表