剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
要为同性恋群体提供服务
providing services primarily for the gay and lesbian community.
对不起 我得挂了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我能问一下是怎么回事吗
Can I ask what this is about,
这样我就能帮你找到合适的人
so I can find the right person for you to talk to?
健康中心
Health Center.
我现在就想找人谈谈
I want to talk to someone now!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
请坐 我试试看
Please take a seat. I'll try.
健康中心
Health Center.
营业到8点
Open till 8: 00.
亲爱的春天从来没有等过我们
♪ Spring was never waiting for us, dear ♪
它总是快一步
♪It ran one step ahead ♪
就像我们跟着跳舞一样
♪ As we followed in the dance ♪
就像我们跟着跳舞一样
♪ As we followed in the dance ♪
麦克阿瑟公园在夜色中融化
♪ MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark ♪
甜蜜的绿色糖霜流淌下来
♪AII the sweet green icing flowing down♪
有人把蛋糕落在雨里了
♪Someone left the cake out in the rain ♪
我想我接受不了
♪I don't think that I can take it ♪
因为烤它花了很长时间
♪'Cause it took so long to bake it ♪
我再也不会用那个食谱了
♪And I'll never have that recipe again ♪
哦 不
♪Oh, no! ♪
哦 不
♪Oh, no! ♪
这个判决是对事实的歪曲
This verdict is a travesty.
丹·怀特被判过失杀人
Dan White was convicted of manslaughter,
这是肇事逃逸才会判的罪
what you get for a hit and run.
我看到丹·怀特的子弹造成的后果了
I saw what Dan White's bullets did.
这不是过失杀人 这就是谋杀
It wasn't manslaughter. It was murder!
走出酒吧 走上街头
Out of the bars and into the streets.
弗兰基
Frankie.
你在这里干什么 -我来送你回家
What are you dojng here? - I came to walk you home.
我要和大家一起去市中心
Im going downtown with everybody else.
到处都是警♥察♥
There are cops all over the place.
可能会闹得很难看 -是啊 那就大闹一场
This could get ugly. Yeah, let it get ugly.
明天是哈维的生日
Tomorrow is Harvey's birthday.
生日快乐 哈维 -宝贝宝贝宝贝
Happy birthday, Harvey. - Babe, babe, babe.
睁开你的眼睛吧 这是属于白人的斗争
Open your eyes. This fight is for whites.
如果你这样跑过去
If you go out there half- cocked,
你觉得他们会先对谁动手
who do you think they're gonna swing at first?
我们这样做太久了
We've been doing this too long.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
现在不是时候
This isn't the time.
这啥意思
What the fuck do you mean?
你刮胡子的时候会照照镜子吗
Do you even look in the mirror when you shave?
因为我有消息要告诉你
Because I have news for you.
你是一个堂堂正正的黑人同性恋
You are a big, chocolate gay man.
大家一会儿在象行洒吧集♥合♥
Everyone is meeting up at the Elephant Walk later.
如果到时你能鼓起勇气的话
If you can find your balls by then.
别掺和这件事
Don't get messed up in this shit.
他们不值得你这么做
They're not worth it
我们要正义
We want justicel
杰罗姆
Jerome.
为哈维·半尔克伸张正义
Justice for Harvey Milkl
不要把草撒地毯上
Don't drop any weed on the carpet
你可以舔干净 -真业余
You can lick that up. - Amateur hour.
四季宝 你在这儿呢
Skippy, there you are.
你跑哪儿去了
Where were you?
你把我留在俱乐部了
You left me in the club.
克雷格说你和别人回家了
Craig said you went home with someone.
那是骗人的
That's a lie.
骗人的
It's a lie.
好吧 我想我犯了个错误
AII right I- I guess I made a mistake.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. Heyl
嘿 嘿 -试试啊
Hey, heyl Fucking try itl
你们 嘿 来嘛
Guys! Hey, come on!
站住 站住
Guys, stopl Stop.
来嘛
Come on.
来嘛
Come on.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你知道我要去哪儿
You know where I'm going.
四季宝
Skippy.
就当为了我
Please do this for me.
我想让你上我 -是吗
I want you to fuck me. - Yeah?
四季宝
Skippy.
哦 别这样 我只需要
Oh, come on. I just need
进去吧
Get in there.
来吧 为我硬起来 霍克
Come on. Get fucking hard for me, Hawk.
为了我硬一下
Get fucking hard for me.
陪我
Stay with me.
你会陪我吗
Will you stay with me?
陪我
Stay with me.
我要你进去 -嗯
I want you to get inside- Yeah.
我想让你操♥我♥
...and I want you to fuck me.
爽
YeahlYeah!
怎么了
What?
你干什么了
What did you do?
我想看看他
I wanted to see him.
你干什么了
What did you do?
我想更懂你 我想看看他长什么样
I wanted to know you. I wanted to see him.
我只是 我只想看看他
I just wanted...I wanted to see him.
你♥他♥妈♥没权利这么做
You had no fucking rightl
我他妈要杀了你
I will fucking kill you!
住手 住手 -别碰我儿子
Stopl Stopl Don't touch my son!
霍克 -不许你碰我儿子
Hawk. - Don't touch my son!
你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholel
他妈的
Fuck this.
我儿子
My little boy.
我的宝贝儿子
My little boy.
他死了
He's dead.
天啊 操 -没事的
Oh, God. Oh, fuck- It's okay.
四季宝 我儿子死了
Skippy, my boy's dead.
他 -嘘
He's- Shh, shh!
天啊
Oh, God.
四季宝 我儿子死了
Skippy, my boy's dead.
他死了 -对不起 我知道
He's dead. - I'm sorry. I know.
让我去死吧 -不
Let me die. - No.
求你了 让我死吧 -不 霍克 我不能这么做
Please let me die. - No, Hawk, I can't do that.
我们要正义 要正义
We want justicel We wantjusticel
警♥察♥滚出卡斯特罗
Cops out of the Castro!
警♥察♥滚出卡斯特罗 警♥察♥滚出卡斯特罗
Cops out of the Castro! Cops out of the Castro!
警♥察♥滚出卡斯特罗
Cops out of the Castrol Cops out of the Castro!
猪猡 -你想找死吗
Pigs- Trying to get yourself killed?
快过来
Come on!
警♥察♥滚出卡斯特罗
Cops out of the Castro!
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
威士忌 不加班
Whiskey, straight.
弗兰基在哪儿
Where's Frankie?
我们在市政厅走散了
We got separated at City Hall.
那位女王战力爆表啊
That queen can scrap.
我能不知道吗 我们住一起
Tell me about it. We live together.
给我块干净抹布
Hey, let me get a clean rag.
不要动
Hold still.
在给你
Here.
大口喝下去
One swig.
你究竟是什么情况
What's going on with you? Hmm?
流落街头了吗
Living in the street.
总比在家里挨打强
Better than getting my ass whooped at home.
我受不了他们的质问
I couldn't take the questions.
观察着我的一举一动
Watching my every move.
所以就告诉他们我是同性恋
So I just told them I'm gay.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表