剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Joe, he has got to go.
你在悄悄说什么
What are you lurking there for?
参议员 你这是在玩火
You're treading dangerous water, Senator.
蒙茅斯堡的安全隐患
Fort Monmouth is overflowing
已经多到数不过来了
with security risks.
你们在袒护谁
Who are you protecting?
富勒先生 你是否在1943年服役时
Mr. Fuller, were you sent overseas
被美国♥军♥方派驻外国
to serve in the United States Army in 1943?
是的
Yes.
你被派往哪个国家
In which country were you stationed?
意大利
Italy.
你有参加过有关
Have you ever attended meetings affiliated
苏联共♥产♥党的会议吗
with the Communist Party of the Soviet Union?
没有
No.
你是否常去华盛顿特区
Have you ever frequented a Washington DC establishment
一家叫"小倌馆"的酒吧
called the Chicken Hut,
在H大街和17号♥街拐角那家
at the corner of H Street and 17th?
没有
No.
你是否去过华盛顿特区城中
Have you ever been present at a Washington DC establishment
叫做放松角的地方吗
called the Cozy Corner in Midcity?
没有
No.
你曾经与外国男性
Have you ever had inappropriate physical contact
有过不恰当的身体接触吗
with a male foreign national
不管是在美国还是在国外
either in the United States or while abroad?
没有
No.
你是否曾跟其他男性有过鸡♥奸♥
Have you ever engaged in sodomy?
或者口♥交♥行为吗
Or oral genital contact with another male?
不
No.
你有出于爱慕 送过或接受过
Have you ever given or received
其他男性礼物吗
presents of a romantic nature to or from another man?
要我重复一下问题吗
Shall I repeat the question?
不需要
No.
我的答案是没有
And the answer is no.
你觉得你自己有
Have you ever considered yourself
爱上过另一个男人吗
to be in love with another male?
太棒了
Oh, yeah. Oh.
请回答问题
Answer the question.
没有
No.
你有在谈恋爱吗
Are you in love?
别害羞
Don't be shy.
现在没有
Not at the moment.
对上帝的爱比恋爱更纯粹
A love for God is purer than romance.
但你不觉得 有时对他人的爱
But don't you think sometimes the love for another person
可以跟对上帝的爱一样纯粹吗
can take on a godly quality?
确实
That's true.
我相信我与乔的婚姻是上帝指引的
I believe my marriage to Joe is ordained by God.
让我难过的是
What saddens me are the people
有人想陷害我丈夫
trying to stab my husband in the back.
如果他们赢了会怎么样
What happens if they win?
你可以想象没有上帝的世界吗
Can you imagine a world without God?
我无法想象
I can't.
我只是不希望有人受伤
I just wish people didn't have to get hurt.
谁会受伤 共♥产♥党和同性恋
Who's getting hurt? Commies and deviants.
文员 警卫和工程师
Clerks, janitors, engineers.
甚至有人选择自杀
People are taking their own lives.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
麦卡锡参议员是我们仅有的希望
Senator McCarthy is our only hope.
他的敌人就是上帝的敌人
His enemies are God's enemies.
他们付出性命 我们才能赢
Let them die. That's how we win.
大卫来了
David's here.
你来晚了
You're late.
那蠢司机迷路了
The stupid driver got lost.
罗伊在哪
Where's Roy?
会议到此为止了
This meeting is over.
你肯定会后悔的 亚当斯先生
You'll be sorry, Mr. Adams.
出什么事了 - 他们都是蠢货
What happened? - They're idiots.
蠢货 - 乔
Idiots. - Joe.
你不能勒索我
You can't blackmail me.
我们不能认输
We're not going to back down.
罗伊 发生了什么 - 乔伊 怎么了
Roy, what happened? - Joe, what's going on?
你将面临调查
You're facing an investigation.
罗伊 - 滚开
Roy. - Get out of my way!
罗伊 告诉我到底怎么了
Roy, tell me what's going on.
酒保 给我一杯纯的威士忌 快点
Bartender, whiskey,neat, quick.
乔伊 发生了什么
Joe, what happened?
军队提出了指控 - 指控谁
Army's bringing charges. - Charges against who?
指控我和罗伊滥用职位的权力
Me and Roy,using the power of our office.
艾森豪威尔才是幕后的指挥者
Eisenhower's behind the whole thing.
最后我可能会遭到指责或者开除
I could end up censured or expelled.
酒保
Bartender!
谁来组织调查
Who conducts the investigation?
参议院常设调查小组委员会
The Senate Subcommittee on Investigations.
我的委员会
My committee.
你必须铲除
You've got to get rid
那个小犹太人和他的同性恋朋友
of that little Jew and his pervert friend.
在为时未晚之前 你要摆脱他们
You cut them free and let them twist in the wind
把他们弄走
before it's too late.
赶快 大卫 我们走
Come on, David. Let's go.
沙因先生
Mr. Schine?
这是昨天送到办公室给你的
This came into the office for you yesterday.
说是机密文件
It says confidential.
天哪 快上车
For God's sake, get in!
罗伊·科恩 纽约 帝国之城
我怎么样了
How'd I do?
我们是不允许透露的
We're not supposed to say.
不管了 现在可是圣诞节啊
Ah, what the hell? It's Christmas.
你是清白的
Clean as a whistle.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
打开它
Open it.
天哪 你的袖口
Oh, your cufflinks.
好漂亮
They're beautiful.
让我看看另外一个
Let me see the other one.
是"H" 和"F"
"H" and "F".
它们有什么含义吗
What's it stand for?
我的母校福特汉斯大学和我的主修历史
Fordham, my alma mater, and history, my major.
你可不能睁开眼睛
You have to keep them closed.
我没睁开 - 真的没有吗
They're closed. - They're really closed?
真的 我已经闭上了 - 好吧
Yes, they're really closed. - All right.
不准偷看
No peeking.
好了 你可以睁眼了
Okay, you can open 'em.
天哪
My goodness!
霍克 它好漂亮
Hawk, it's stunning.
我可以帮你戴上吗
May I?
当然
Yes, please.
圣诞快乐 霍克斯
Merry Christmas, Hawkins.
和你的家人一起过圣诞吗
Spending the holiday with your family?
我忘了 你根本没有
Oh, I forgot.You don't have one.
这就是你一直在这里的原因
That's why you're always here.
里奥纳德 你不觉得自己应该去休息一下吗
Leonard, don't you think you should slow down?
我才不呢 我亲爱的姐姐
Ah, contraire, dear sister.
我才刚刚开始呢
I'm just getting started.
他总是不高兴 莫名其妙的
He's so unhappy, and no one knows why.
♪圣诞宝贝 就偷偷在树下放件貂皮大衣♪
Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree
♪给我吧♪
For me
♪我一直都是个乖女孩♪
Been an awful good girl
♪圣诞宝贝♪
Santa baby
♪所以今晚赶紧从烟囱上下来吧♪
So hurry down the chimney tonight
♪圣诞宝贝♪
Santa baby
♪再给我一辆五四年的敞篷车吧♪
A '54 convertible, too
♪要淡蓝色的♪
Light blue
♪我会一直等你的 亲爱的♪
I'll wait up for you, dear
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表