剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously on the Fellow Travelers...
有人问我为什么
Someone asked why one of the most
城里条件最好的单身汉至今尚未结婚
eligible bachelors in town hasn't married yet,
我想不出答案
and I couldn't think of an answer.
我得进行一次短途旅行
I have to make a quick trip.
只需要两三天
Just two or three days.
租赁中介周五会来
Rental agent's coming on Friday.
我希望你能在那之前回来 -我会的
I'd like you to be home for that. - I will.
他要死了吗 -我不知道
Is he dying? - I don't know.
你需要点什么吗 亲爱的
You need something, baby?
新事物是生活的调味品
Variety is the spice of life.
有那么一些时刻 我想要的不只是寻欢作乐
Sometime, somewhere, I'd like more than this.
麦卡锡有三个弱点
McCarthy's got three weak spots,
饮酒 科恩的自负和大卫·施恩
booze, Cohn's ego and David Schine.
肯尼迪先生
Mr. Kennedy,
大卫·施恩在逃避兵役
David Schine is actively avoiding the draft.
你和一群基佬玩乐
You palled around with a bunch of queers,
而我现在才听说 你继续写
and I'm just now hearing about it! You keep writing!
亲爱的玛丽
从见到你那一刻 我便一见钟情
很快我被你的美貌吸引
但随后更是被你的聪慧征服
抚摸你 体会你我肉体相触的感觉
让我感到前所未有的幸福
我知道你爱我 我对你的感情也深
但我一直知道我们之间没有未来
你不是天主教♥徒♥
这对我和家人来说是个大问题
我无意伤害你 但我认为我们最好分道扬镳
爱你的 蒂姆
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我和一个男人有肉体关系
I've had carnal relations with a man.
你真心悔过吗 -是的
Are you truly sorry for this sin? - Yes.
同路人
第三集
那是你拍的
You took that.
我记得
I remember.
我们的公路旅行
It was our road trip.
我们要换一下绷带
We need to change that bandage.
我洗完澡再换
Yeah, I'll do it after my shower.
你确定吗 -我没事的
You're sure? - I'll be fine.
去看你的电影吧
Go to your movie.
谢谢你的晚餐
And thank you for dinner.
恐怕她不太喜欢我
I don't think she likes me.
她太累了
Oh, she's exhausted.
我们俩都需要休息一下
We both need a break.
你会待多久
How long are you staying?
我订了明天一早的票
I'm booked out of here early in the morning.
24小时
Twenty-four hours.
为中餐外卖♥♥这一趟可够远的
That's a long way to travel for Chinese takeout.
家里有好多事
There's just a lot going on at home.
我们要搬去米兰
We're moving to Milan.
我终于要被派到欧洲任职了
I finally got that European posting.
恭喜
Congratulations.
整个晚餐
All through dinner,
我一直在想 "他来干什么"
I was wondering, "Why is he here?"
你知道吗
Do you know?
你姐姐认为我是想让自己的良心好过点
Your sister thinks I want to ease my conscience.
那你得去炼狱里待上几百年才行了
You'll need a few centuries in purgatory to do that.
那没用
Well, that won't work.
我是长老会教派的
I'm Presbyterian.
我们跳过炼狱 直接下地狱
We skip purgatory, go straight to hell.
是啊
Yeah.
我得的是卡波西肉瘤
It's Kaposi sarcoma.
一种罕见的癌症
Some weird cancer.
按说只有欧洲的老年人才会得
Only old European men are supposed to get.
我和朋友们争论
My friends and I debate
谁会更有机会活下来
who has the best chance to survive,
是得了卡波西肉瘤还是卡氏肺囊虫肺炎的人
the ones with KS or the ones with PCP.
据说如果你有皮肤病变加上卡氏肺囊虫肺炎
They say if you have lesions and PCP,
也就能活几个月
it's a matter of months.
你有... -卡氏肺囊虫肺炎吗 有
Have you had... - PCP? Yes.
我能用一下你的卫生间吗
May I use your bathroom?
穿过厨房♥就是
Through the kitchen.
我们必须提防这些共♥产♥分子
We must beware of these communists
处方药
和同性恋们 他们不值得
and queers who are not worthy
美国人♥民♥的信赖
of the confidence of the American people.
为什么这些所谓有权势的人
Why is it that these so-called powerful men
在共♥产♥主义面前显得畏首畏尾
cringe in the face of communism
而铲除共♥产♥主义
when rooting out communism
一直都是毫不留情的呢
has always been a bare-knuckle job?
只要我在参议院一天
As long as I am in the Senate,
这就一直会是毫不留情的工作
it will continue as a bare-knuckle job!
你确定你的情报来源很可靠
You're sure that your source is reliable?
对 我们一起服过役
Yeah. We served together.
是过命的交情
I trust him with my life.
我们不想因为一个人犯过
Well, we don't wanna destroy a man
一两次错误就把他毁了
because he's made a mistake or two.
他们连无辜的人都毁掉
They destroy men for much less, sir.
你在这呢 今晚他是我的
There you are! He's all mine tonight.
我要拖他去听交响乐
I'm dragging him to the symphony.
我没想到你会对高雅音乐有兴趣
Well, I didn't know you went in for the long-hair stuff.
是啊 最近我痴迷于贝多芬
Yeah, lately I can't get enough Beethoven.
今天晚上是拉威尔 我们可不能错过
It's Ravel tonight, and we don't want to miss
第一乐章 -绝对不能
the first movement. - God forbid.
那晚安吧 二位
Well, good night, you two.
等我回来我们再谈
We'll speak when I'm back.
你要出城吗
Are you going out of town?
对 是位老战友 他情况不太好
Yeah, it's an old army friend. He's not doing well.
周六我们受邀要去罗杰和玛丽家
We're invited to Roger and Marie's Saturday.
你忘了吗 -天啊 我昨天才知道
Did you forget? - Oh, God, I just found out
我朋友的事 我想告诉你来着
about my friend yesterday. I meant to tell you.
这个吻是为了什么 -为我忍♥受拉威尔
What was that for? - Tolerating Ravel.
国家交响乐团
你的情报无误
Your tip checks out.
两年前 有个陆军下士
A couple years ago, an army corporal
给本顿参议员写了一封信
sent a letter to Senator Benton.
麦卡锡的强烈批判者
Big McCarthy critic.
52年惨败落选 -没错
Went down in flames in '52. - Exactly.
信中描述了与麦卡锡的一次遭遇
Described an alleged incident with McCarthy.
细节我不清楚
I don't know the details.
但本顿竞选失利 也就没去追查此事
But Benton lost the election and never followed it up.
这位下士现在何处
Where's this corporal now?
在雷霍博特海滩卖♥♥身呢
Selling himself in Rehoboth Beach.
这地方过周末很不错
Um, nice place to spend a weekend.
你一人去吗 -是的
You going alone? - I am.
但那不意味着到时我会只身一人
But that doesn't mean I'll be alone.
那边盯着你的人会少一些
Fewer eyes on you down there.
这杯免费 帅哥
On the house, handsome.
干杯
Cheers.
最近你见过蒂姆吗
Seen Tim lately?
他自己从我家走了...
He walked out my door...
我记得是摔门而出
...slammed it behind him, as I recall.
看来我冒犯了他的道德观念
Apparently I offend his sense of morality.
你还冒犯我的道德观念呢
You offend my sense of morality.
反正你也无所谓
And, not that you care,
不过你错过他生日了
but you missed his birthday.
他注意到了
He noticed.
我再问一次
Let me ask the question again.
这些支持共♥党♥份子
Do these petitions,
获选人的请♥愿♥书上
supporting communist candidates,
到底有没有你的签名
contain your signature?
这是好多年以前的事了
It was many years ago.
你有没有签名
Did you sign them?
上帝保佑你 孩子
God bless you, son.
有
Yes.
我签了名 可我在仓库工作
I signed them, but I work in a warehouse.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表