剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
得离开这里 走
Get outta here! Go!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's--
放开我 -来吧
Get off of me! - Come on.
马库斯 等等
Marcus! Wait!
你为什么要做那种事
Why'd you do that back there?
什么事
Do what?
对他们来说 我只是雾谷的一个普通黑人
To them, I'm just another Negro walking around Foggy Bottom.
但你非得出来让一切变糟
But you had to come out and make it worse.
马库斯
Marcus!
我那是为你出头
I was standin' up for you.
我不需要你为我出头
I don't need you to stand up for me.
在那里不用 在其他地方也不用
Not there, not anywhere.
你生气是因为他在
Oh, you're upset because he called us fags
付大钱的白人面前叫我们基佬
in front of all those good-paying white folks.
他们叫你基佬
They called you one!
穿件外套吧
Cover yourself up.
在被逮捕前离开这里吧
And get out of the street before you get yourself arrested.
我得去拿东西
I need my stuff.
送我回俱乐部吧
Walk me back to the club.
霍克
Hawk?
我让你难堪
I embarrassed you.
我不能这样 -我知道
I can't have this. - I know.
你不能这样
You can't have this.
这份感情
This emotion.
而你喝酒没个深浅
And you can't hold your liquor.
你宁愿和游民酒吧的陌生男人一起
You'd rather be with one of the guys from the Nomad.
或让你觉得刺♥激♥的男妓
One of the rough trade you find so exciting.
那些不过问任何事的人
Someone who doesn't ask questions.
这倒是个不错的选择
You know, that would be refreshing.
在酒吧我和别的男人接吻了
At the bar, I kissed a man.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我本可以跟他走
I could've gone home with him.
他想要我
He wanted me.
你想让我做男妓吗
You want me to be rough trade?
打我
Hit me.
再来
Again.
把裤子脱掉
Take your pants off.
眼睛看我
Keep lookin' at me!
全部脱掉
All of it.
一件都不准留
Everything.
伸出手来
Put your hands out.
你属于谁
Who do you belong to?
你
You.
你属于谁 -你
Who do you belong to? - You.
你属于谁
Who do you belong to?
你
You!
就这样 你能受得住
That's it. You can take it.
你属于谁 -你
Who do you belong to? - You.
说出来 -你
Say it. - You.
说出来 -我属于你
Say it. - I belong to you.
说完整 我的名字
Say the whole thing. My name.
霍金斯·富勒 -说完整 我属于
Hawkins Fuller! - The whole thing. I belong...
我属于 -霍金斯·富勒
I belong... - To Hawkins Fuller.
我属于霍金斯·富勒
I belong to Hawkins Fuller.
科恩
C-o-h-n!
你不看《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》吗
Do you not read the Washington Post?
《时代》杂♥志♥
Time magazine?
让劳德上校立刻联♥系♥罗伊·科恩
Have Colonel Ladue call Roy Cohn immediately!
是有关G·大卫·施恩的紧急事件
It's an urgent matter concerning G. David Schine,
他是参议院小组委员会调查组的首席顾问律师
Chief Consultant to the Senate Subcommittee on Investigations!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你了 妈
Thanks for this, Ma.
一岁时的我不够漂亮
I was a year old and I wasn't pretty enough.
你就非得修我的鼻子吗
You had to fix my nose?
你倒是给我"修好"了
You fixed it all right.
罗伊·科恩有罪判决胜诉
一切都显得如此荒诞
It was surreal...
战后以有色人种的身份回到美国
coming back from the war a colored man in America.
得知自己为不知好歹的人
Knowing you've put your life on the line for persons
命悬一线
who see no value in it.
荒诞
Surreal.
谎言 就像艾森豪尔总统
A lie. Like President Eisenhower's
在特区宣布的反种族隔离法一样
declaration of a desegregated D.C.
今天我被一家店拒之门外
Tonight I was blocked at the door
但白人却鱼贯入场
as white people walked right in.
许诺时的承诺非常美好
Promises are great when they are upheld.
但我们要等待多久
But how long do we wait
才能看到这些诺言兑现
for these promises to be fulfilled?
这个疤是哪里来的
How'd you get this?
意大利
Italy.
我带领四人小队
I led a squad of four men
推进解放韦莱特里的防线
in the push to liberate Velletri.
我们被克虏伯K5坦克围堵
We got pinned down by a Krupp K5.
那是辆有21米长枪管的重型列车炮
It's a heavy railway gun with a 70-foot-long barrel.
德国佬把炮管对准我们
The Krauts had two of 'em pointed at us.
他们发射时
When they fired the K5,
从听到炮响开始数秒
you could count the seconds after the boom
你就知道什么时候会击中
to know when it was gonna hit.
我们都受伤了
We all took a piece of it.
等友军找到我们时 我的两个手下已阵亡
By the time they got to us, two of my men were dead.
伤口很严重吗
Was it bad? The wound.
我需要做几次手术
I needed a couple surgeries,
但主要还是精神受创
but mostly it was my head that was screwed up.
那时史密斯参议员照顾了我
Senator Smith took care of me.
给我租了个小房♥子
Rented me a little house.
他不让任何人靠近我
He didn't let anyone come near me
直到我恢复心智
till I got my thinking straight.
所以现在你为他做事
So now you do things for him.
对
Yeah.
坏事吗
Bad things?
必要的事
Necessary things.
史密斯参议员是个好人 斯基皮
Senator Smith is a good man, Skippy.
就像你
Like you.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你能看看这个吗
Would you read this?
我需要听听你的想法
I need your opinion.
语句...喷涌而出
The words just... Just kept coming.
我看出来了
Oh. I can tell.
很好
It's good.
非常好 但是
Really good. But...
我不想妄自尊大 但关于我的部分呢
I don't mean to sound like a prima donna, but where am I?
我知道
I know.
保安叫我们基佬 你忘记了吗
The bouncer called us fags. You forget that?
弗朗姬
Frankie...
这场战争我现在赢不了
That's not a fight I can win right now.
没有编辑会出版这篇报道
No editor would run that story.
我一直会先是黑人
I'll always be a colored man first.
这是所有人都看见的
It's all folks see.
我小时候 没人注意我
When I was a kid, no one noticed me.
不过这也是好事
Which was a good thing,
因为他们注意到我时 总是伴随咒骂
because when they noticed me, it was with a curse,
巴掌 或推搡
or a smack or a shove.
但我第一次穿着全套变装去俱乐部时
But the first time I went full drag to a club,
廉价的万圣节假发 借来的贵宾犬裙子
in a cheap Halloween wig and a borrowed poodle skirt...
但大家注意到我
people noticed.
他们看着我
They looked at me.
我现在就看着你
I'm lookin' at you.
大卫 请进
Dave. Come in.
我的车在楼下等着
My car is waiting downstairs.
我说过我要去纽约
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表