剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
you had documentary evidence
书面证据
in the form of a photo
来驳斥军队对你的指控
to substantiate your defense against the Army
是 先生
Yes, sir
该照片已经提交证物了吗
Has this photo been submitted to evidence
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
关于我所谓的
As to the particular charges about threats
威胁指控
that I had supposedly made...-
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的记者证还是很管用的
A Washington Post press pass carries a lot of weight.
我曾代表施恩
persuasions that had been attempted
争取过特权而进行过游说
by myself on Schine's behalf for special privileges.
我早已说过 先生
I told you, sir,
我有确凿证据证明
that I have very substantial proof
这种威胁从来没有发生过 也没有必要发生
that such threats were never made nor necessary.
我手里拿着的 就是证据
Proof, which I hold up now
这儿是一张二等兵G大卫·施恩
This photo shows Private G. David Schine
与史蒂文斯部长在迪克斯堡会面的照片
with Secretary Stevens at Fort Dix
史蒂文斯部长不仅对施恩嘘寒问暖
Secretary Stevens was not only most solicitous of Schine,
还两次出现在他身边
but was in his company twice.
而陆军部长史蒂文斯
And it was he, Army Secretary Stevens,
是主动要求和二等兵施恩合影的
who asked to be photographed with Private Schine.
这些我之前陈述过了 这是事实
That is what I told you, and that is a fact.
所以我不禁好奇 施恩明明混得这么好
So I ask, why would I need to use my influence
还需要我动用自己的影响力
to gain special privileges for Private Schine
为他谋求特权吗
when he does so well on his own
那张照片不对劲儿
That photo, it's not right.
怎么不对劲儿
How so
我去过他们办公室 见过照片 跟这张不一样
I was in their office. I saw it. It's different.
他们篡改了照片吗
They doctored it
你会告诉别人吗
Are you gonna tell someone
麦卡锡参议员有权知道
Senator McCarthy should know.
你怎么会觉得他不知道呢
What makes you think he doesn't
女士们先生们 肃静
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
听证会继续进行
Please let the hearing proceed.
治疗同性恋病人的关键
The syccessful treatment of homosexuals
在于患者是否愿意面对真实的自己
depends on their willingness to face what they really are.
很多同性恋都锻炼出一套
Many of them become so skilled
伪装本性的绝技
at camouflaging their true natures,
甚至开始觉得自己很正常
they begin to think they're normal.
所以他们觉得自己是正常人 跟你我一样
So they believe they're normal men, like us
是的
They really do.
他们的生活方式也更隔绝和孤立
And they live even more lonely and isolated lives.
从一个伴侣的床上
Hmm. Hopping from one
跳上另一个伴侣的床
sexual partner to the next,
就像青蛙跳睡莲
like frogs on lily pads.
但是你能改变他们
But you can change them
在厌恶疗法与
Wjth a combination of aversion therapy
间歇性电痉挛疗法的结合下
and intermittent electroconvulsive treatments,
我们在某些病例上看到了进展
we see progress in some cases.
你是说电击疗法
Shock therapy
但换来的是理智和幸福 这个代价并不大
But it's a small price to pay to be sane and happy.
对不对
Don't you agree
要为你朋友办入院吗
Shall we get your friend settled
还有一件事
One more thing.
莱纳德家人认为
Leonard's family believes
莱纳德在一个安全的环境中
that he'll have a better chance of being cured
更容易被治愈
if hie's placed in a secure environment.
我向您保证 我们的设施非常安全
I can assure you our facility is quite secure.
但我们认为 减少与外界的接触
Yes, but we believe he will benefit
对他的治疗有好处
from lirited contact with the outside world.
他有帮不三不四的朋友
He runs with a very disreputable crowd.
所以严禁电♥话♥和访客
Nσ calls in or out, no visitors.
这恰恰是我们的规定
Our policy exactly
他们等你进去了
They re ready for you.
你知道我在想什么吗
You kno vwhat fve besn thinking about
想象不到
I can't imagine.
你开始来
That first summer
我家玩的第一个夏天
when you started spending time at our house,
我们去那条河边露营
we went camping by that river.
比利山羊小径走到头那条
One at the end of the Billy Goat Trail.
是啊
Yeah.
天渐渐黑了
It got dark.
我们喝了点我妈妈的薄荷杜松子酒
We drank some of my mother s mint schnapps.
哦对
Oh, God.
那玩意儿真够劲儿 -是啊
That stuff was awful. - Yeah.
然后我们在火堆旁一块儿撸管
Then we jacked off together by the fire.
男孩子都这样
AlI boys do that.
但正常人长大后就不会了
Jormal men grow out of it.
我想过向我爸揭发你
I thought about telling my father about you.
揭发我什么
Tell him what
你猥琐大脑里那些
Some sad, twisted fantasy you created
扭曲可悲的幻想吗
in your perverted brain
你怎么不告诉他呢
Why don't you tell him
我来告诉你为什么
No, I'll tell you why.
因为你知道 他永远不会相信你
Because you know he'd never believe you.
你说得对
You're right
他不会
He wouldn't
他总是偏听你的话
He'd always take your word over mine.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
里面不会很苦的
Won't be so bad in there.
苦我也不在乎
I don't care.
我想摆脱这个毛病
I need to be free of this thing.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith.
我想被治好
I want to be cured.
对 这边请
Yes, just this way.
我们会帮你安顿下来
We'll get you settled.
你根本看不清现状 对吗
You can't see what s happening, can you
韦尔奇 詹金斯 和那些亲♥共♥媒♥体♥
Welch, Jenkins, the Red- loving press
他们用与报道罗伊和大卫
they are painting you with the same brush
样的论调来报道你
they use on Roy and David
用罗伊和大卫的丑事 抹黑你和你的事业
Smearing Roy and David s filth all over you and your cause.
你怎么就看不出来 -看出什么
Why can't you see it - See what
搞这些小动作 就因为罗伊喜欢那孩子
AlI this hullaballoo because Roy likes the kid
他们是朋友 有什么了不起的
They're pals. What's the harm
男人需要男人的陪伴
Men need the companionship of other men.
女人不会明白的
Women can't understand.
天 我觉得我明白
Oh, I think I do understand.
你之前为什么不炒了罗伊 乔
Why didn't you fire Roy when you had the chance, Joe
为什么非要跟他绑在一起
Why have you stuck with him
让他拖累你
Let him drag you down
他手里有你什么把柄
What does he have on you
威斯康辛男人不会背叛朋友
Men from Wisconsin don't turn on their friends.
谁能想到威斯康辛的男人
You would think a man from Wisconsin
连让老婆怀孕都不会
would know how to get his wife pregnant.
进上司房♥间要敲门
You learn to knock on the doors of your superiors.
什么事 蒂姆
What is it, Tim
参议员 施恩先生和
Senator, the photograph
史蒂文斯部长会面的那张照片
of Mr. Schine with Secretary Stevens.
怎么
What about it
罗伊动了手脚 他篡改了照片
Roy did something to it. He changed it.
你是想干什么
What are you trying to do
我以为你会想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
你知道我曾经被人评为
Do you know thatI was once voted
华盛顿最差的参议员吗
the worst senator in Washington
这是真事
It's true.
别人听到这消息可能会崩溃
Another man might have heard that and crumbled.
但我不会
But not me.
我去过西弗吉尼亚的惠灵
I went to Wheeling, West Virginia.
我记得那一天 1950年2月9日
I remember the day, February 9th, 1950.
那天冷得蛋蛋都在哆嗦
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表