剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
我当面告诉了我爸
Said it right to my father's face.
要不是我妈在中间拦着
You know, if my mom hadn't stood between us,
我觉得他会杀了我
I think he would have killed me.
我曾想在我父亲死前告诉他 但是
I wanted to tell my dad before he died, but
我做不到
I couldn't.
大哥 你们这一代
Man, your generation,
你们害怕说出真♥相♥
you're afraid to tell the truth.
我是真受不了那种生活
I just...I can't live like that.
也不会忍♥受
I won't.
听着
Listen.
我想继续写作 为黑人社区出一份力
I wanted to write, do my part for the Black community,
我也想跟弗兰基在一起 我两者都想要
and I wanted Frankie. I wanted both.
也许我没有上街争取同性恋权利
Maybe I wasn't marching in the streets for gay rights,
但我爱了一个男人20年
but I've loved a man for 20 years
并为此承担了后果
and lived with the consequences.
你知道这他妈需要多大的勇气吗
Do you have any idea what fucking courage that-
快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on.
马库斯
Marcus!
放开他
Get off him!
金伯利 你父亲身上是有些
Kimberly, there are things about your father
我弄不懂的地方
I don't understand.
但我热爱我们打造的生活
But I loved the life we made together.
所以我做了社会希望
So I did what women of my generation
那代女性做的事
were taught to do.
对不想看的东西视而不见
I closed my eyes to things I didn't want to see
你一直跟你父亲很亲近
You and your father were so close.
我就对杰克逊偏爱一些
I always thought of Jackson as mine.
我的好儿子
My sweet boy.
也许那么做并不对
Maybe that wasn't right
妈妈 如果生下来是男孩
Mom, if the baby's a boy,
我想给他起名叫杰克
I'd like to name him Jack.
可以吗
Is that all right?
那样很好
I think that would be lovely.
为了让他戒瘾 我用尽了办法
I tried everything to get him clean.
美♥沙♥酮♥治疗
Therapy, methadone.
成瘾者互诫会
AA for addicts.
很多时候我们都以为有希望了
At times we thought we found the right thing.
你知道 他会
You know, he
他会成功戒掉一段时间
He'd stay clean,
对音乐 写作 和未来又有了兴趣
get excited about his music, his writing, his future.
然后他又消失了
And then he'd disappear again.
带着毒瘾回来
And come back sick.
满心悔恨 发誓再也不吸了
Sorry, promising to stop.
但他从不碰酒精
But he wouldn't touch alcohol.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我嗜酒
Because that's what I did.
他最大的恐惧 就是成为我
And the thing he wanted most was not to be me.
霍克 我们不知道人们为什么会上瘾
Hawk, we don't know why people become addicts.
他早知道
He knew.
他早知道 我一切都是在骗他
He always knew I was lying about everything.
好吧
Okay.
你是撒谎了
Okay, you lied.
但在有些事上你没骗他
But you didn't lie about everything.
你爱他吗
Did you love him?
非常爱 -那份爱是真的
So much. - And that love was real.
你的妻子和女儿也爱着你
Your wife and your daughter love you.
真真切切
That is real.
霍克 你不能再想着自杀了
Hawk, you have to stop trying to kill yourself.
你的家人需要你
Your family needs you.
你不需要我吗 四季宝
Don't you need me, Skippy?
你在我心里
I have you.
脏警
Dirty cops.
他们摘下了警徽
Took off their badges.
就是专门来打人的
They just came to break heads.
你没事吧 -我没事
Are you okay? - I'm fine.
他们现在长记性了 -什么记性
Well, now they know. - Know what?
我们不会再任人蹂躏了
We're not gonna lie down and take it anymore.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
12点已过
It's after midnight.
哈维的生日
Harvey's birthday.
敬哈维 -敬哈维
To Harvey. To Harvey.
这是个暴怒之夜
It was a night of rage.
同性恋在暴怒之家袭击了市政厅
Angry gays attacking City Hall
放火烧了警车
and setting police cars on fire.
接着 警♥察♥在卡斯特罗区的一家酒吧展开报复
Then police getting revenge on a Castro bar.
暴♥力♥持续了6个多小时
The violence continued for over six hours,
从城市延伸到了
stretching from City- -
我们以为赢得了自♥由♥
We think we ve won our freedom,
以为自己迎来了解放
that we re liberated,
结果却出了这种事
and then something like this happens,
让你意识到
and you realize that
在这个国家很多人眼里 我们的生命不值一提
to many people in this country, our lives are worthless.
很遗憾你要走了
We're sorry to see you go.
家里需要我
Well, I'm needed at home.
我觉得霍克会好起来的
I think Hawk's gonna do better
至少会努力好起来
Or try at least.
我们会盯着他的
We'll keep an eye on him.
也许我不该太在意
Maybe I shouldn't care so much.
哦 亲爱的
My darling.
也许会有人对你说
There will be people that will say,
要想幸福 就得忘记他
You must get over him if you want to be happy,
这话没毛病
and they will be right.
但说这话这人
But it will also be the stupidest thing
一定是没有经历过爱情
anyone ever says to you.
就一点点
Mvmm- hmm. Justla little bit.
只是早上小小振奋
Just a little morning pick me up 下
你要去哪儿 -我去外面等
Where are you going? I'll wait outside.
我会送你到渡口
Walk you to the ferry.
所以你一句都没听进去
It meant nothing to you.
我们昨晚说的一切
Everything we said last nfght.
我们一起经历的一切
Everything we have been through.
我究竟是有啥毛病
What is wrong with me?
四季宝 -我究竟是犯什么贱
Skippy No What is wrong with me?
这与你无关
This is not about you.
为什么你每次说什么我就信什么
Why can I not stop believing anything you say?
你真想要这样吗 没问题
If this is what you want, fine.
你要是想死 去死啊
If you want to die, go on, fucking die.
你老婆和女儿
Your wife and your daughter
已经给儿子和兄弟送终了
have already buried a son and a brother,
让她们继续给你送终啊
and they're gonna have to bury you.
但你根本不在乎 因为你就是那么自私
But you don't care because you're so fucking selfish!
我浪费了这么多时间
I've wasted all this time.
浪费了我的人生
M life on you.
别走 -不
Don't go. No.
别走 不 求你 -霍克 我受够你了
Don't go. No, please. Hawk, I'm done with you.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
四季宝
Skippy.
好吧
Okay
走 都给我走
Gσ. Get oyt here
出去 好吗
Just get out, okay?
滚 都滚
Gol Fueking gol
妈的
Fuck
你好
Hello.
我是爸爸
It's Daddy.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
你好吗
How are you?
我也很好
I'm fine.
爸爸我想你了
Daddy, I miss you.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表