剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
What do you think of Whining Wesley
还是更喜欢道貌岸然的史密斯
Or do you prefer Sanctimonious Smith
我很尊敬史密斯参议员
I respect Senator Smith.
拜托 你都倒戈了
Oh, you've switched sides.
不 先生
No, sir.
我仍然相信反♥共♥事业
I still believe in the anti- communist cause.
我们听说他儿子是个基佬
You know, we've heard his, uh, son is a faggot
是真的吗
That true
他因为在公厕
That he was arrested for it.
帮人舔雕被捕了
Sucking cock in a public toilet.
整个华盛顿都在传
That's the rumor that's going around Washington.
是真的吗
Is it true
我怎么会知道
〔wouldn't know.
你怎么不会知道呢
I think you would.
你知道的 你很有可能知道
Know, I mean I think it's very possible you know.
顺便一提 感谢你的包裹
Thank you for the package, by the way.
圣诞节时你交给施恩先生的那个
The one you gave to Mr. Schine around Christmas time.
圣诞节时你交给施恩先生的那个
The one you gave to Mr. Schine around Christmas time.
超级有料的那个
The one with the interesting materials.
出于好奇 我想问问
Just curious
你是从哪弄来的
Where'd yoy get it
你是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it
有人放我桌上的
Uh, somebody left it on my desk.
孩子啊
Oh. Kid.
你谎话撒得让人尴尬
You're a terrible liar.
多在这方面下下功夫
You should work on that.
有逮捕记录的消息吗
Any word on the arrest record
弗兰克不会被他们抢先拿到吧
Frank, is there any chance they beat us to it
富勒先生 有人要见你
Mr. Fuller, someone to see you.
我再打给你
I'lI call you back.
你好 麦卡锡参议员办公室的蒂姆·劳克林
That Tim Laughlin from Senator McCarthy's office
剩下的交给我吧 谢谢
I can handle him, hon. Thanks.
选在今天打破规矩有点冒险
Today is not a great day to break the rules.
罗伊·科恩昨晚跟着我进了卫生间
Roy Cohn followed me into the bathroom last night.
科恩问起了史密斯
Cohn asked about Smith.
问我知不知道他儿子是基佬
And did I know that his son was a faggot.
听着 我还有个会 -你圣诞节给我的
Listen, I have a meeting- - - What was in that envelope
那个信封里是什么
The one you gave me at Christmas
罗伊还为此感谢了我
Roy thanked me for it.
你吃些巧克力吧
You have some chocolates, okay
是我秘书给我带的
My secretary brought them in.
她是想把我喂胖
She's trying to fatten me up.
霍克 你不说我是不会走的
Hawk, I'm not leaving until you tell me.
那个信封里有封信
That envelope contained a letter
信上是丹尼尔·查尼下士说麦卡锡把他灌醉
from Corporal Daniel Cherney stating that MvlcCarthy
然后对他实施鸡♥奸♥的证词
got him drunk and sodomized him.
我把信交给施恩
And giving it to Schine
就建立起麦卡锡 科恩和施恩三人一损俱损的关系
Stuck McCarthy, Cohn and Schine together like glue.
而麦卡锡参议员现在面临的状况
Putting Senator McCarthy in the situation he's in now.
很好 四季宝 你上道了
Very good, Skippy. You're leaming.
科恩问你信封的事 你怎么说的
Did Cohn ask about the envelope
我说有人放我桌上的
I said someone left it on my desk.
这也太站不住脚了吧
What That's not plausible, is it
这人为什么要放你桌上
Why would he put it on your desk
施恩的办公室就在十步之外
when Schine's office is ten steps away
我可不像你 谎话张口就来
I guess I don't lie as easily as you do.
那你还怎么活下去
Then you won't survive.
有意思
It's funny.
科恩也说了跟你差不多的话
Cohn said more or less the same thing.
好吧
Well
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
接到你电♥话♥我很高兴
I was glad you called.
还以为你把我忘了
I thought maybe you forgot about me.
这里远没有舒适角那么私密
This is a lot less intimate than the Cozy.
弗兰基 我不能再去那儿了
Frankie, I can't go back there.
酒吧老板加大了贿赂力度
The owners have upped their bribes.
你可以回来 那里安全了
You can come back. It's safe.
不安全
It's not.
对我来说不安全
Not for me.
我父亲是个出色的钢琴家
My father's a brilliant pianist
受过古典音乐训练
classically trained.
他想去管弦乐队演奏
He wanted to play in an orchestra.
现在却困在鞋店 卖♥♥鞋为生
Now he's stuck behind a counter selling shoes.
自从我开始写作 并走上职业道路后
Ever since I started writing and making a living at it,
我的每篇文章他都会读
he reads every word.
每次他在报纸上看到我的作品
When he sees something of mine in the paper,
我就知道 他一定会打电♥话♥来
I know Im going to get a call from him
告诉我他有多骄傲
telling me how proud he is.
你知道在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》上看到我的署名
Do you know what it means for him
对他来说意昧着什么吗
to see my byline in The Post
所以你就打算再也不社交
So you're not gonna go out
再也不坠入爱河吗
Not gonna fall in love
我只是跟你开诚布公
I just want to be honest with you.
你喜欢我的指甲吗 马库斯
Do you like my nails, Marcus
是酒吧的那个勤杂工 艾伦
Allen, that busboy from the bar,
他帮我做的
he painted them for me.
他还帮我做了脚趾
He even did my toes.
但只涂了一层亮色
Just a gloss, though,
因为我忙着要来公园见你
since I was coming to see you in the park.
我就该让他涂成红色的
I should have let him paint them red.
那才是我真正想要的
That's what I really wanted.
瞧 露西 他们还有网球课
Look, Luce, they have tennis.
终于能练练我的反手了
Maybe Ill finally nail my backhand, huh
你是怎么跟妈妈说的
What did you tell Mother
说你的酗酒问题已经失控
That your drinking's gotten out of hand,
要找个风景秀丽的地方去戒酒
and you're going to a nice place to dry out
这也不全是在撒谎
That's only half a lie, I guess.
我一点都不想撒谎 莱纳德
I try not to lie, Leonard.
但你已经在撒谎了 亲爱的妹妹
Oh, but you do, sister dear.
你只是不知道而已
You just donlt know it
我跟威尔克和布里奇斯说了 会暂时对乔
I told Welker and Bridges I'd take it easy on Joe.
手下留情
For now, at least.
他们没再逼你辞职了
And they didn't press you on resigning
没有
No.
说明他们并没找到莱纳德的逮捕记录
Then they haven't found Leonard's arrest record.
所以这事结束了
So it's over
不 先生 没结束
No, sir, it's not over.
相信我 那张逮捕记录就在
Trust me, there's a desk sergeant out there
某个警官手里待价而沽
willing to sell the record.
这种生意让特区的警♥察♥赚得盆满钵满
DC cops have a thriving business in that market.
我们得先弄到手
We just have to get to it first.
行吧 瞧瞧咱俩
Well, look at us.
摧眉折腰 滚得满身是泥
Down on our bellies, crawling through the mud,
自己鄙视的人又有什么两样
just like the men we think we're better than.
您比他们高尚 先生
You are better, sir.
这是为了你好 儿子
This will be good for you, son.
儿子
Son
从他出现那天 我就不是你儿子了
I stopped being your son the day he showed up,
个可怜的孤几 网球明星
The sad orpnan the tennis star.
还是个战争英雄 光环还能再多点么
A goddamn war hero for Christ's sake.
在你眼中 他才配得上做你儿子
The son you thought you deserved.
你自己的儿子
Your son.
我从来都没有机会
I never had a chance.
咱们该出发了
We should get going
父亲 我就算变得再恶心
And Father, whatever disgusting thing I am,
也是你造成的
you made me this way.
他说没错 霍克
He's right, Hawk
你取代了他的位置
You took his place,
在我默许之下
And Ilet you do it
科恩先生 你是否告诉过我
Mr. Cohn, did you or did you not tell me
你有照片形式的
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表