剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Tim, I need to change your IV.
我不这么早喝酒
Too early for me.
知道我妻子现在在哪吗
Know where my wife is right now?
别让我猜
I give up.
费尔蒙酒店
The Fairmont Hotel,
旧金山的那家
The one in San Francisco.
你觉得挺有趣是吧
I'm glad you think it's funny.
先生 这里禁止抽烟
You can't smoke in here, sir.
真是的
Christ.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you Youlre welcome
我觉得杰罗姆也感染了
I think Jerome has the virus.
什么 -他还没告诉我
What? - He hasn't told me,
但他最近总躲着我
but he's been cold to me lately.
我还常见他和弗兰基窃窃私语
I see him whispering with Frankie.
他为什么不告诉我呢
Why won't he tell me?
男孩子
Boys.
他们怎么了
What about em?
从不会主动说出心中的苦闷
Well, they never want to talk about whaf s eating at them.
你得主动出击
It's up to you to make the first move.
趁还来得及
Before it's too late.
太不公平了
It's not fair
这孩子才刚
The kid was just
弄清自己的取向 就染上了病毒
figuring himself out when it was spreading.
而我 终于安定下来 要认真跟弗兰基过日子
And here I was finally settled and faithful to Frankie.
那你呢
And you?
什么
What?
你的测试结果
Your test?
阴性
Negative.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
依然刀枪不入
Stjll bulletproof.
是的
Yeah
大力开球
And the kick is wide,
军队目前处于领先地位
keeping Army in the lead.
转播稍作暂停 提醒各位听众
We'll pause now to remind our listeners
红十字会正夜以继日地
that the Red Cross is working tirelessly
帮助成千上万的匈牙利难民
on behalf of thousands of Hungarian refugees
逃离苏联入侵
fleeing the brutal Soviet invasion.
谁赢着呢 -军队
Who's winning? - Army.
通过人道主义捐赠
...humanitarian effort by donating- -
你今天任务还多着呢
You're having a big day.
新书房♥安顿下来了
Getting settled in your new study?
这里永远都是你父亲的书房♥
Mm. This'll always be your father's study.
这是什么 -一封电报
What's this? - A telegram.
刚发给你的
It just came for you.
有什么要紧事吗
Anything to worry about?
没事 是我老板 休息日也不放过我
No. It's just the boss dogging me on my day off.
亲爱的 帮你操劳的老公倒杯啤酒好吗
Sweetheart, would you fetch your hardworking husband a beer?
乐意至极
Happy to.
谢谢
Thanks.
富勒先生
Mr. Fuller
劳克林下士
Corporal Laughlin.
你没守住诺言
You broke your promise.
“答应我你不会写信的”但你还是写了
Promise you won't write. "You wrote.
你先发电报的 真是惜字如金啊
You sent a telegram. Very succinct
霍克 匈牙利难民 做点什么
"Hawk. The Hungarian refugees. Do something. '
要是苏联没入侵匈牙利
If the Soviets hadn't invaded Hungary,
我恐怕就再也听不到你消息了
I might never have heard from you.
我只是波尔克堡一介军职文员
I was stuck behind a desk at Fort Polk.
人微言轻 但恰好认识一个
I couldn't do anything, but I knew someone
国♥务♥院♥的人
at the State Department who could.
还在为反♥共♥事业奋战呢
Still fighting the anti- communism cause.
是啊
Yes.
但真没想到会有工作邀约
But I didn't expect a job offer.
别急 你还没拿到呢
Well, you don't have the job yet.
来吧
Come on.
下午好 -你好
Good afternoon Hello.
国会通过救济法案后
When Congress passed the Relief Act,
我们便成立了这个办公室
we set up this office to process
全力处理匈牙利难民事宜
as many Hungarian refugees as we can,
你们想招多少人
How many positions are you looking to fill?
目前需要五个
Right now? Just five.
你的申请还在处理中
Your application may take some time to process.
但像你经验如此丰富的老兵
But a veteran with your experience
通过安全审查不成问题
shouldn't have any trouble getting a security clearance.
再说了 你是富勒先生推荐的
And you have a better- than- average chance
肯定比别人更有机会
of being selected, considering you've been
被录用
recommended by Mr. Fuller.
他说你曾为麦卡锡参议员工作
He tells me you used to work for Senator McCarthy.
没错
That's right. Yeah.
那些在54年弹劾他的怂包 他们错了
Those cowards who censured him in 54 were wrong.
历史会证明这一点
History will show.
他是个伟大的美国人
He's a great American.
看起来挺顺利哈
Looks like that went well.
霍克 还有安全审查这一关呢
Hawk, getting security clearance,
那是麦克劳德的部门
that's McLeod's department.
M部门
The M Unit.
不用担心麦克劳德
Yeah, you don't have to worry about McLeod.
他马上要升任爱尔兰大使了
He's going to be the ambassador to Ireland.
揭露变♥态♥终于有了回报
Exposing perverts pays off.
M部门虽说还在营业
The M Unit's still in business,
但势头也大不如前
but they're running out of steam.
对这份工作开心吗
You excited about the job?
很开心
I am.
真不知该如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
我倒是有几个主意
I could think of a few ways.
我没这个意思
That's not what I meant.
上一次我们俩
The last time you and I
我为了摆脱你 只好去参军
I had to join the Army to get away from you.
再陷进去怎么办
What's next?
去外籍军团喽
The Foreign Legion?
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
回见
See you.
奥斯本给我消息后 我就通知你
I'll let you know when I hear from Osborne.
谢谢
Thanks.
请放那边
Just right over there,
好的 -谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
给你的 亲爱的 -谢谢
Here you go, sweetheart Thank you.
放这里 这里 -完美
AII right. Right there Perfect.
你怎么了
Mm. What?
他在踢我
He's kicking.
我能 -把手给我
Can I- - - Don't be afraid to touch.
你确定怀的是个男孩吗
You're sure it's a boy in there?
我有预感
I have a hunch.
爸爸不都想要男孩吗
Doesn't every man want a boy?
你跟孩子都健健康康的 我就知足了
I just want you and the baby to be healthy
女士
Ma'am?
放那
Right here.
他还真活跃啊
Oof. - He's going to town there.
打扰下
Excuse me.
这个您想放哪
Where would you like this?
那里就好
Right there is perfect.
我们再去拿剩下的
We'll get the rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
我负责为沙利文议员写演讲稿
I'm writing speeches for Representative Sullivan.
密苏里出来的 -嗯
Missouri's own. - Mm- hmm.
你一定把她当偶像 -当然
She must be a hero of yours. She is.
希望有一天 我也能竞选她的席位
And I intend to run for her seat someday.
但最理想的情况
Best part,
就是不当联邦政♥府♥公务员
I am no longer on the federal government's payroll,
联调局也不会再来翻我家内衣抽屉了
so no risk of the FBI raiding my underwear drawer.
你呢 投工作了吗
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表