剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
第一大街
慢点
Careful.
厨房♥有冰激凌
Hey, there's ice cream in the kitchen!
跟你们妈妈说是我让吃的
Tell your mother I said it's okay.
谢了孩子爸 他们不能再吃糖了
Thanks, Dad, the last thing they need is more sugar.
开派对嘛 -等我们去了米兰
It's a party. - The grandkids are going
孙子孙女们肯定会特别想霍克
to miss Hawk so much when we go to Milan.
真不知道金伯莉要怎么办
I don't know what Kimberly's going to do.
她可以把孩子们用外交邮包发过来
Well, she'll ship them over in the diplomatic pouch.
我之前几乎放弃了
I almost gave up my dream
和心爱之人搬去意大利的梦想
of moving to Italy with the man I love.
最终 她只好凑合着跟我去了
In the end, she settled for going with me.
你注意点
Behave.
那是马库斯吗
Is that Marcus?
我不知道他来这边了
I didn't know he was in town.
带他过来打个招呼吧
Bring him over to say hi.
好的
Yeah, I will.
失陪了
Excuse me.
马库斯
Marcus.
霍克
Hawk.
你什么时候过来的
When did you get in?
昨天
Yesterday.
我没想到你在开派对
I didn't know you were having a party.
没有 就是个小小的庆祝
Oh, no, no. It's just a little celebration.
我终于被派去米兰了
I've finally been posted to Milan.
对了 祝贺你的新书啊
Oh, congratulations on your new book, by the way.
我一直都想写信给你... -我们能谈谈吗
I've been meaning to write you-- - Can we talk?
私下里
In private?
是蒂姆的事
It's about Tim.
那我们...
Yeah, let's...
去我办公室吧
Let's go into my office.
你怎么样啊
So, how are you?
旧金山怎么样
How's San Francisco?
还好 霍克
Fine. Uh, Hawk.
蒂姆听说我要来华盛顿特区
When Tim heard I was coming to DC,
他让我过来一趟... -他怎么样
he asked me to drop by, and-- - Oh, how is he?
我们大家还能怎么样呢
How are any of us?
这一天天的说不准谁会...
You don't know from one day to the next who's...
抱歉 老去葬礼让我烦透了
Sorry. I'm just tired of going to funerals.
蒂姆在为自己准备后事 跟往事做了断
Tim's organizing his life, settling things.
他想把这个给你
Wants you to have this.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
他还有多久...
How long does he have...
我不是算命的
I'm not a fortune teller.
你呢
And you?
现在还没事
No, so far.
你呢
How about you?
我
Me?
这也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
我很小心的 -小心
I'm careful. - Careful?
他有伴儿吗
Is he with someone?
他有过几段情缘
He's had a couple romances.
但都不长久
Nothing that lasted.
总是心有牵绊
Something kept getting in the way.
我得走了
I better go.
代我问候露西吧 -你有他的电♥话♥吗
Give my best to Lucy. - Do you have a number for him?
我起码应该打个...
Yeah,I should at least call...
霍克 蒂姆不想你联♥系♥他
Hawk, Tim doesn't want to hear from you.
他让我明确地告诉你
He asked me to make that clear.
你有个美好的家庭
You have a beautiful family.
美好的生活
A beautiful life.
希望你觉得值得
I hope it was worth it.
艾森豪威尔 史蒂文森
宾夕法尼亚州
堪萨斯州
肯塔基州
路易斯安那州
缅因州
马里兰州
马萨诸塞州
密歇根州
明尼苏达州
密西西比州
约瑟夫
麦卡锡
竞选参议员
霍金斯·富勒
Hawkins Fuller!
你来错派对了吧
You're at the wrong party.
你支持的人是个民♥主♥党
Your man's a Democrat.
我是中立的 就像瑞士一样
I'm neutral, like Switzerland.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
什么
What?
喝的
To drink.
一杯牛奶 -什么
A glass of milk. - What?
牛奶
Milk.
牛奶
Milk?
敬霍克和露西
To Hawk and Lucy,
驻米兰的副领事
The deputy consul of Milan
和让这一切成为可能的女性
And the woman who makes it all possible.
说得好
Hear hear!
一路顺风
好棒
Hooray!
*我们的信件告诉他*
*And our letters tell him so*
*只有民众支持麦卡锡*
*Nobody's for McCarthy but the people*
*我们的选票会告诉他*
*And our votes will tell him so*
约瑟夫·麦卡锡参议员
Senator Joseph McCarthy!
我们成功了
Well, we did it!
艾森豪威尔也喜欢我们
我们有了一位新总统
We have a new president!
他不想要
One who doesn't want
满脑党派之争的人或者共♥产♥同情者
Party-line thinkers or fellow travelers.
艾森豪威尔会奋起斗争
Ike will conduct the fight!
携起手来 我们会让美国再次安全...
And together, we will make America safe...
重新强大
...and strong again!
天啊
Oh, Christ.
共和党取得了
It's a landslide victory
压倒性的胜利
for the Republican Party.
很多人认为艾森豪威尔的胜利要归功于
Many believe that credit for Eisenhower's win belongs
麦卡锡参议员以及他发起的针对...
To Senator McCarthy and his campaign against...
我能抽支烟吗
Can I have a smoke?
我叫艾迪 你呢
I'm Eddie. How about you?
米尔顿
Milton.
但我朋友们都叫我米迪大叔
But my friends call me Uncle Milty.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
听着 我懂得这套路
Listen, I know the score, okay?
我知道我的很多朋友会引诱人上♥床♥
I know a lot of my friends will trick with a guy
然后逼他给钱 但我不是这种人
and then press him for money, but that's not me.
好吗 我在...
Okay? I got a...
我在国♥务♥院♥上班
I got a job at the State Department.
没想到你是外交使团的
Didn't have you pegged for the Diplomatic Corps.
只是干后勤的
Just logistics.
收拾办公室 搬搬家具之类的
Uh, you know, packing up offices, moving furniture.
打火机 -为什么
Lighter. - Why?
怎么 你觉得我会偷走吗
What, you think I was gonna steal it?
不会 今晚很尽兴 我是说...
No, this was fun. I mean...
你要给我留个电♥话♥吗
You wanna give me your number?
把打火机给我
Give me the lighter.
晚安 艾迪
Good night, Eddie.
安齐奥登陆的四个月后
Four months after the landing at Anzio,
我带领着第36步兵师第141团
I was leading a squad of the 141st Regiment,
下辖的一个班
36th Infantry Division,
此时克拉克将军下令
when General Clark ordered
向纳粹恺撒防线发起进攻
the offensive against the Nazis' Caesar line.
防线才刚加固
It had just been fortified.
最后我们攻进了这座小城
We finally broke through at this little town.
韦莱特里
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表