剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
And you? Have you found something?
我刚向难民救济办公室递交了申请
I've applied for a position in the Refugee Relief Office.
国♥务♥院♥喔
At State?
是的
And, yes.
没错 是他推荐了我
Yes, he recommended me.
别担心他已经变了 -人真的会变吗
Don't worry, he's changed. - Do people change?
我就变了 我已经不带着偶像滤镜看人了
I have. I've stopped worshipping false idols.
麦卡锡 辛主教
McCarthy, Bishop Sheen
甚至是 那个人
Even you- know- who.
你不为我骄傲吗
Aren't you proud of me?
上周卡洛琳寄给我一封信
I got a letter last week from Caroline.
她已经结婚了
She's married
跟她丈夫住在俄亥俄
Ljving in Ohio with her husband.
这是她的宝宝
That's her baby.
我有时会想 如果当初
I wonder sometimes, when it all happened,
我愿意和她一起离开华盛顿
if I had offered to leave D. C. with her
找个乡野处安身立命
and find some cottage somewhere.
我俩现在可能会是被八卦村民
We could have been those two eccentric old ladies
指指点点的两个古怪老太
that all the busybodies in town whisper about.
猫咪成群 却没老公的老太太
The one with all the cats and no husbands.
你看过《麦围里的守望者》吗
Have you read The Catcher in the Rye?
没 -里面有句话
Mm- mm. There's a line in it.
大概是 一个孩子如果想追求金戒指
omething like, "If a kid wants to grab for the gold ring,
你便让他去追求
you have to let him do it.
即使他们得不到 也会从中成长
If they fall, they fall
金戒指是什么
What's the gold ring?
不知塞林格会不会同意
I don't know if Salinger would agree,
但我觉得是爱情
but I think it's love.
我想找个病人 蒂莫西·劳克林
I'm here to see a patient, Timothy Laughlin.
511房♥间 往前走
Room 511, straight ahead,
我不需要戴手套吧
I don't need to wear gloves, do I?
不用 别担心
No, you're perfectly safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以坐吗
May I?
你还好吗
How are you?
我身上有卡波西肉瘤 癫痫反复发作
I have KS recurring seizures,
头发掉的不戍样子 还有啥来着 哦对
and my hair is falling out What else? Um
社工建议我签下不抢救同意书
Uh, my cial worker suggested I sign
你呢 还好吗
a do- not- resuscitate order. How are you?
政♥府♥应该为你们做更多
The government ought to do more about this.
这太可怕了
It's terrible.
他们是可以做得更多
They could do more.
但你们富人就要交更高的税
But people like you would have to pay higher taxes.
我父亲曾主张建立全国医保
My father used to argue for a national healthcare system.
他认为国家有责任照顾自己的公民
He believed government should take care of its citizens.
我也这么认为
So do I.
你不该总是以貌取人
It's not always wise to judge someone on appearances.
你说得对
You're right.
这家医院跟我想象中不太一样
This hospital is not what I expected it to be.
这是全国唯一一家
It's the only one like it in the country,
把艾滋病人当人的医院
where people with AIDS are treated like human beings.
抱歉富勒太太 你来这干什么
I'm sorry, Mrs. Fuller, but why are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你对我丈夫心中很有分量
You mean something to my husband.
我以为只有见到你 我才会知道
I suppose I had to see you so I would know.
知道什么
Know?
你对他到底多重要
How much you mean to him.
你不能直接问他吗
Shouldn't you ask him?
好吧
Right.
你从他那里问不到答案
That wouldn't get you anywhere.
我跟霍克的时光总是很短暂 常常一别几年
My time with Hawk was rushed, with years in between.
他大半生都陪在你身边
You had him most of his life.
但你却贯穿始终
But you were always there.
我永远都活在你的阴影下
I could never get away from you.
这又不是比赛 -当然是
It's not a contest. Of course it is.
从来都是
It always has been.
那你为什么不离开他
Then why didn't you leave him?
因为我们有段美好的生活
Because we had a good life.
还有孩子
And children.
后来 在杰克逊
And then when Jackson...
你不会想听这些的
You don't want to hear this.
给我讲讲吧
Please.
杰克逊去世后 那痛苦让人难以承受
When Jackson died, it was so unbearable.
我唯一的安慰
The only comfort I had 这就是未来
就是知道霍克懂得这种痛苦
was knowing that Hawk understood that suffering,
他跟我感同身受
felt the same way. 这就是未来
如黑当时我是独自承受
If I had had to bear that alone,
也许根本熬不到今天
I wouldn't have lived through it.
也许根本熬不到今天
I wouldn't have lived through it.
我该走了
I should be going.
富勒太太 谢谢你
Mrs. Fuller, thank you
谢谢你来看我
for coming to see me.
我也是帮朋友的忙
It's a favor for a friend.
他想和州长手下的人见个面
He'll settle for anyone on the governor's staff,
最好是朗尼根
but he's really hoping to meet with Lonigan.
霍华德·朗尼根吗 -对
Howard? - Yeah
你朋友要求挺高啊
Your friend's aiming high.
你为州长筹了那么多钱
You raise a lot of money for the governor.
你这个朋友是什么来路
How do you know this friend?
他其实是露西的朋友
He's actually Lucy's friend.
他想就这种疾病
He just...He wants to have
跟政♥府♥来一次文明的对话
a civil conversation about this disease
这种病害死了很多人
It's killing an awful lot of people.
是啊 但害死的群体不合时宜
Yeah, but it's killing the wrong people,
或者说 正合时宜
or the right people,
取决于你怎么看了
depending on how you look at it.
那你怎么看呢
How do you look at it?
资助罹患癌症的儿童 会带来选票和捐款
He ping kids with cancer gives you votes and donations.
但得了艾滋的基佬 管他们作甚
Fags with AIDS, who gives a shit?
再说 路是他们自己选的
Besides, they made a choice.
没人会为了滚个床单
Nobody chooses to get a terminal disease
就故意去得绝症
because they wanted to fuck somebody
你的老二之前不也
God knows, you put your dick in plenty of holes
插过很多洞吗
back in the day.
你怎么还针对起我了
Are you taking this personally?
不是的 抱歉
No. [chucklesj Sorry.
只是 露西 呃
Ah. Lucy is. It's just, uh,
我只想维持家里和平 你懂得
I'm trying to keep the peace at home, you know.
老婆开心 生活才能幸福
Happy wife, happy life.
你这忙不好帮啊 霍克
It's a big ask, Hawk.
现在人人谈艾色变
Nobody wants to talk about freaking AIDS.
两杯 -买♥♥单 宝贝
Two of them. Just the bill, baby?
她太小了
She's young.
我能说啥呢 我喜欢紧致的
What can I say? I like it tight.
这倒让我想起
Yep. That reminds me
共和党大会上那位国会议员的女秘书
of that congressman's aide at the Republican Convention.
那是 1980年
What was that, 1980?
我记得你俩在房♥里
Didn't security take her out of your room
嗨得不能行
in the middle of the night
吵得四邻都不得安宁
because the two of you were shit faced
保安只好大半夜把她请出去 -对
and making so much noise? - Yeah.
天啊
Christ.
琳达知道这事吗
Did Linda ever find out about that?
这就卑鄙了 霍克
That's low, Hawk.
即使是你
Even for you.
我尽量帮露西的朋友争取机会吧
I'lI see what I can do to help Lucy's friend,
但别抱太大希望
but don't get your hopes up.
参议员乔瑟夫·麦卡锡
Thousands appeared to pay their respects
因肝炎于周四在贝塞斯达海军医院逝世
to Senator Joseph McCarthy, who died of hepatitis
数千人前来送他最后一程
at Bethesda Naval Hospital on Thursday.
超过7名参议员 副总统尼克松
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表