剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
现在就说 霍克
Now, Hawk.
霍克 我太了解你了 现在就说
Hawk, I know you. Now.
你费了这么大劲儿让我过来
You went to a lot of trouble to get me here.
我现在来了
I'm here.
你葫芦里究竟是什么药
What do you want?
霍克
Hawk.
跟这所房♥子有关
It's about this house.
我想把房♥契写在你的名下
I want to put the deed in your name.
你想做什么
You want to what?
我不是让你搬进来
I'm not sayihg you're gonna move in,
但我们可以一年见几次面
but we could meet up a few times a year.
弥补那些逝去的时光
You know, make up for lost time.
你不能就这么把房♥子给我
You can't just give me your house.
为什么不行 四季宝
Why not, Skippy?
你当社工才能赚多少薪水
You're living on a social worker's salary.
名下估计连个资产都没有
I doubt you have assets.
所以将来 这房♥子会是你的
So someday, this house will be yours.
可以让你安度晚年
It'll get you through your old age.
你打算自杀吗
Are you planning to kill yourself?
没有
No.
听起来是的 -看在上帝的份上
That's what it sounds like. For Christ s sake,
你到底 -你在处理自己的后事
what are you- You're settling your affairs.
什么 不
What? No.
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
我想 -你有家人
I want to- - - You have a family.
他们不需要这个地方
They don't need this place
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 你想把房♥子藏起来不让他们发现
Oh, my God, you want to hide this house from them.
因为房♥子在男同火烧岛上
Because it's on gay Fire Island.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你老婆说她不知道你在哪儿
Your wife said she doesn't know where you are.
你和露西谈过了吗 -四季宝 我需要你
You talked to Lucy? "Skippy, I need you. "
你去找过我老婆了吗 -你只想让我在一张纸上签名
· Did you talk to my wife? - All you want is my signature
保护你的秘密
on a piece of paper to protect your secrets.
你还打算在你死后继续
And you plan to keep on lying about yourself
对自己撒谎 -受不了了
even when you're dead. - For Christ s sake
还有 我们什么时候谈谈杰克逊的事儿
And when are we going to talk about Jackson?
不行 你别提他
No. You don't!
你别提他
You don'tl
你想知道我看上了克雷格什么吗
Do you want to know what I see in Craig?
他不哔哔赖赖我 -我没有哔哔赖赖
He doesn't judge me. - I don't.
你天天就哔哔赖赖
You are nothing but judgment.
你一直都是
You always were.
大圣人蒂姆
Saint Tim, the fucking holy.
你现在要去哪儿 鲜肉区吗
Where are you going now, The Meat Rack?
我们当地人就叫它肉区
We locals call it The Rack.
对 我可能会去
Yeah, I might end up there.
我相信你是不会想来的
I'm sure you don't want to come,
考虑到你已经变成了亠个
considering what a fucking self- righteous bore
自以为是的讨厌鬼
you've turned into.
今天丹·怀特一案的判决结果
Tensions are running high in San Francisco
将在旧金山揭晓紧张气氛正在升温
as a verdict is expected today in the trial of Dan White.
在卡斯特罗被杀害的市政议员哈维·米尔克
In the Castro, the neighborhood represented
所代表的社区
by slain supervisor Harvey Milk,
同性恋社区的成员希望
members of the gay community are hoping
为他们自己人伸张正义
that justice is served for one of their own.
在餐馆和酒吧
In the restaurants and bars,
同性恋男女们
the verdict is of grave concern
密切关注判决结果
for these gay men and women
他们说现场充斥着他们从未目睹过的
who say there is a level of anger and frustration
愤怒和沮丧
unlike any they've ever seen.
我带了些好吃的
I brought some goodies.
嘿 你来了
Hey There it is,
我走时 会告诉霍克
On my way out, I'll tell Hawk
你在偷他的东西
you're stealing from him.
说得就像我需要从霍克那里偷东西一样
Like I need to steal from Hawk.
是他呜
Is this him?
那个儿子
The son?
你不知道他的存在 对吧
You didn't know about him, did you?
他的儿子 也跟霍克一样吗
His son, was he like Hawk?
他完全不一样
He was completely different.
也完全一样
And exactly the same.
隐藏自己
Hiding himself.
你给霍克的药 你知道你可能会害死他的
The drugs you give Hawk, you know you could kill him.
如黑我晚上不给他吃两片安♥眠♥药♥
If I don't give him a couple of Seconal at night,
他就会吃四五片
he takes four or five.
粉也是一样
It is the same with the coke.
我控制给他的量 好让他不吃过量
I control the supply so he doesn't overdo it.
小男宠啊
Boy toy.
集医生和药剂师于一身
Doctor and pharmacist all in one.
也是他最爽的性体验
And the best fuck he has ever had.
应该是吧 他告诉我的
Or so, he tells me.
嘿 克雷格 下午茶舞会开始了
Hey, Craig. Tea Dance.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在努力照顾他 尽我所能吧
I try to take care of him. I do the best I can.
你又为他做过什么 混♥蛋♥
What are you doing, asshole?
都摆好了 比大毒枭还有排场
Pablo Escobar line going on right there.
我也要一个 -真的
I want one of those. The real thing.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
他要走了
He s leaving
嘿 四季宝
Hey, Skip
他上头了
Whool Hefs hooked.
他上头了
Whool He's hooked.
四季宝
Skippy
什么
What?
你现在是我们中的一员了
You're one of us now.
找到了解药
♪ Found a cure ♪
为了你的痛彻心扉
♪Ooh, for your heartache ♪
在你醒来之前
♪ Before you wake ♪
不要吃药
♪ Don't take no medicine ♪
吃一点这个
♪Take a little of this ♪
对我很有用 不会错的
♪`It worked for me and it can't miss♪
找到了解药 试试吧
♪Found a cure, oh, try it ♪
它比任何一种药都更好
♪`It's by far better than any kind of medicine ♪
因为它会带走我的眼泪
♪Cause it'll take away the tears ♪
还不止这些
♪And that ain't all you get♪
不管是什么问题 爱都能解决
♪ Whatever it is love will fix it ♪
找到了解药
♪ Found a cure ♪
找到了解药
♪ Found a cure ♪
找到了
♪ Found a ♪
孤独的解药
♪ Ooh, for loneliness ♪
我答应你 我答应你
♪'I promise this I promise this ♪
你所有的希望和梦想
♪ For all your hopes and all your empty dreams ♪
都会向你奔来
♪ Comin'at you is a sure thing♪
为了你所有的希望和梦想
♪Found a cure, oh, try it ♪
它比任何一种药
♪It's by far better than ♪
都要好得多
♪Any kind of medicine ♪
因为它会带走痛苦
♪Cause it'll take away the pain ♪
这是最大的惊喜
♪ And here's the big surprise ♪
每当下雨的时候
♪ Whenever it rains ♪
健康中心
Health Center.
他不在这儿
He isn't here.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hold a minute?
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我 嗯 我能和谁谈谈吗
I, um...Can I talk to someone?
等一下
Just a minute.
劳克林先生在纽约
Mr. Laughlin is in New York.
再问一个问题 你们提供什么样的服务
One more question, what kind of services
或者说说你的目标客户是谁
or, um, who are your clients?
我们是一家非盈利机构
We're a non- profit agency
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表