剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
You have to decide what matters most to you.
对了 你玩你划我猜很厉害
You're an excellent Charades player, by the way.
我在这里拐弯
This is where I turn off.
晚安
Good night.
*我吻上你的双唇*
*I touch your lips*
*一瞬之间电光四溅*
*And all at once the sparks go flying*
*你邪恶的双唇*
*Those devil lips*
*是如此精通说谎的艺术*
*That know so well the art of lying*
*尽管我看见了危险*
*And though I see the danger*
*但爱火仍燃烧得愈加炽热*
*Still the flame grows higher*
*我只能臣服于你的热吻*
*I know I must surrender to your kiss of fire*
*你的吻如火炬*
*Just like a torch*
*将我的灵魂点燃*
*You set the soul within me burning*
*我只能沿着这条不归路走下去*
*must go on along this road of no returning*
你笑起来更好看
You're prettier when you smile.
滚
Fuck you.
我们可以再来一轮
Guess we could go another round,
但还是会因为同样的事争吵
we'd have the same old argument.
我不当下面的
I don't bottom.
我被禁止旁听委员会听证会了
Lost the sub-committee beat.
因为我诘问了施恩和科恩
Took a shot at Schine and Cohn.
愚蠢的举动 -是啊
That was stupid. - Yeah.
但我无法忍♥受他们对兰斯顿的所作所为
Just couldn't take them going at Langston like they did.
那些该死的白人
All these goddamn white men.
我应该感到冒犯吗
Should I be taking this personally?
也许
Maybe.
我想躲开你们都做不到
There's no escaping you people.
连这里也是
Not even in here.
*我必须得到你的亲吻*
*I know that I must have your kiss*
*即使这会给我带来灭顶之灾*
*Although it dooms me*
*即使这会吞噬我*
*Though it consumes me*
你现在气这个地方是融合区吗
Now you're mad the place is integrated?
如果门只朝一边开 就算不上融合
Can't call it that if the door only opens one way.
至少科恩只喜欢愚蠢白人的大家伙
At least Cohn only likes 'em big, dumb, and white.
那施恩是...
So is Schine...
应该不是
I don't think so,
但那个小马屁精肯定在努力
but I'm sure the little cocksucker's working on it.
你对他有多少了解
What do you know about him?
一个想当英雄的富家子弟
A silver spoon who wants to be a hero,
但他不符合征兵要求 这就很难实现了
which is hard to do when you're 4-F.
听起来很适合我 -对
Hmm, looks fit to me. - Yeah.
我可能会调查看看
Might look into that.
他出身纽约 对吧
He's out of New York, right?
再来一杯格兰摩尔威士忌 加冰 谢谢
Uh, yeah, another Glen Mhor on the rocks. Thanks.
你呢
What about you?
你需要点什么吗 亲爱的
You need something, baby?
行 给我续杯
Sure, I'll have a refill.
新事物是生活的调味品
Variety is the spice of life.
蒂姆人不错
You know, Tim is a good guy.
我知道 -所以你才来这吗
I know. - That why you're here?
和蒂姆在一起...
With Tim...
不轻松
it's not easy.
但这里轻松
This is.
知道我和你之间的区别吗
Know what the difference is between you and me,
除了明显的肤色之外
aside from the obvious?
有那么一些时刻
Sometime, somewhere,
我想要的不只是寻欢作乐
I'd like more than this.
霍金斯 真高兴你来了
Hawkins, I'm so glad you came.
快和家人们打声招呼
Come say hello to the family.
他来了
Here he is!
大家好啊 -你好
Hello, everyone. - Hello.
你好 霍克
Hello, Hawk.
你父亲正在睡觉
I'm afraid your father's asleep.
你没带行李
You don't have a bag.
对 我不会待很久
Yeah. I won't be staying long.
说实话 我们没想到你会来
Have to be honest, we didn't think you'd come.
好久没见了
It's been quite a while.
是啊 我一直很忙
Yes, well, I've been busy.
在华盛顿干得怎么样
So how are things in Washington?
那里一定很刺♥激♥吧 神秘错综的政♥治♥
Must be exciting there, all the political intrigue.
工作而已
It's work.
那你都有什么娱乐呢
What do you do for play then?
史密斯参议员的女儿还和你有联♥系♥吗
Is Senator Smith's daughter still in the picture?
弗朗西丝会看社会新闻
Frances reads the society pages.
我一路开过来挺远的
You know, it was a long drive.
如果你们不介意的话 我想先休息一下
I wouldn't mind resting my head for a bit, if that's all right.
哈莉特打扫了你的旧房♥间
Harriet tidied your old room.
我们迟点见
I'll see you all shortly.
好好享用你的茶吧
Please enjoy your tea.
没有下雪 下雨 炎热或幽暗的夜晚
Neither snow nor rain nor heat or gloom of night.
你不是禁止旁听参议院听证会了吗
I thought you were off the Senate beat.
消息真是传得飞快
News does travel fast.
是的 但我来这里有其他事
I am. I have other business here.
你最近和霍克联♥系♥了吗
Have you been in touch with Hawk?
如果你回答我一个问题 我就回答你
I'll answer your question if you answer one of mine.
你能定期见到大卫·施恩本人
You see David Schine in the flesh on a regular basis.
所以呢 -他有跛脚吗
So? - Does he limp,
有任何在你看来无法通过征兵考核的伤病吗
show any injury that look like a 4-F to you?
他为我的老板工作
He works for my employer,
我很仰慕我的老板
whom I happen to admire.
我前几天晚上和霍克见了面
Saw Hawk the other night.
大卫没有跛脚
David doesn't limp.
我也没注意到他有什么伤病
There's no injury that I've ever noticed.
他一周打三次壁球
Plays squash three times a week.
我上一次见到霍克
Last time I saw Hawk,
他在舒适角酒吧 招惹是非
he was at the Cozy Corner, looking for trouble.
如果你不忘掉他 你的下场就是如此
Which is what you'll get if you don't let him go.
参议院事务办公室
Senate Affairs.
请稍等
One moment please.
玛丽
Mary,
找你的 是位年轻女士
it's for you. It's a young lady.
她说事情很重要
She says it's important.
你好
Hello.
是的
Yes.
好的 可以
Yes, that's fine.
好的 再见
Yes. Bye-bye.
没什么事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Fine.
我把这些送到收发室
I'm going to run these down to the mailroom,
好今天寄出去
so they go out today.
谁举报你的
Who reported you?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
可能是...
It might have been, um...
我之前没告诉你 因为我知道你会生气
I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd get mad.
我办公室有个家伙 他总是约我出去
This fellow in my office, he kept asking me out,
我一直拒绝他
and I kept saying no.
然后...
And...
有些男人 他们不喜欢被拒绝
And some men, they don't like hearing that.
男子双打
霍金斯·富勒
肯尼思·威拉德
霍金斯 -来了 马上
Hawkins? - Yeah. Just a moment.
你父亲醒了
Your father's awake.
我知道我要死了
I knew it would bring you back,
你会回来
me dying.
其实我一直想回家的
Actually, I've been wanting to come home for some time.
如果这是真的 那也是因为你母亲
If that's true at all, it's only because of your mother.
那是我的错
That was my mistake.
让她把你变成妈宝男
Letting her make you a mama's boy.
你很痛吗
Are you in much pain?
你很多方面都很优秀 儿子
You were good at a lot, son,
但你从不擅于隐藏自己
but you were never good at concealing yourself.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表