剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
杰克逊说 他是爸爸的特殊朋友
Jackson called him Dad's special friend.
你♥爸♥有很多朋友
Your father has a lot of friend
他是万人迷
He's very popular.
妈妈 求你了 -求我♥干♥什么
Mom, pleasel Please what?
你父亲不在你身边 金伯利
Your father's not here, Kimberly
我在
I am.
知道我光是每天从床上下来
Do you have any idea what it takes for me
走进洗手间就需要多大勇气吗
to get out of bed in the morning and just walk to the shower?
你要是想知道你父亲
If you want to know about your father s relationship
跟劳克林的关系
with Mr. Laughlin,
就自己去问他
you'll have to ask him about it.
前提是你能找到他
If you can find him.
没想到你经历了昨晚之后
Surprised you have the energy for a swim.
还有力气游泳 -我每天都游
After last night- I swim every day.
我还跑步呢 为了证明
I run, too as proof
证明什么
Of what?
证明我还活着
That Im still aliv Lguess
你还在工作吗
Are you working?
休假
Sabbatical
作为我多年来忠心耿耿服务
My reward for years of faithful service
外交事业的奖励
to thie diplomatic corps Hmm,
嘿 我很高兴你来了
Hey Im really glad you're here.
你求我来的
You insisted,
你爱怎么说随你 -在电♥话♥里求了好几次
So you've safdA few times over the phone.
通常是喝醉之后
Usually drk.
醉与不醉 我都是认真的
Drunk or not I meant it
反正你都米了 我有个
And while you're here, I have a little
商业提案给你
business proposition for you
什么商业提案
What kind of businesc?
今晚吃饭时我再告诉你
Ulltell you tonight over dimner
今晚是你我的二人世界
We have the place to ourselves
我把小子们都打发进城了
Sent the boys into town.
我来做饭
I am ceoking
信不信由你 为你洗手作羹汤
believe it or not in your honor
来吧 -霍克
Come on. Hawk.
咱俩去跑步吧 好吗
Let's go for a run, huh?
带你逛逛这个岛
Show you the island.
旅游册子上不会写的那些精彩
Parts they don t talk about in the brochures.
来赛跑啊
UI race you.
我警告你啊 我有健身的
Well, Iwarn you, I do aerobics.
芜湖 来吧
WhoolCome on
来吧 你怎么了 没事吧
Come on. What's wrong? You okay?
我不行了 不行了 我喘不过气
I can't...Ican't...My breath.
怎么啦
What?
我们 我们最好回避一下
Maybe...Maybe we should go.
不不不 听着 别说话
No, no, no. Look, no talking.
这里就像教堂一样
Just like church.
你想什么呢
Where are you?
心不在焉的
Because you're not here.
抱歉
Sorry.
你有心事
Well, something's on your mind.
要么就是在惦记什么人
Or someone.
又去哪儿拈花惹草了
Am I gonna have to go through this again?
你到底要我说多少次对不起啊
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry, hmm?
你又抽烟了 -那当然
You're smoking again. - Obviously.
棒 真棒啊
Oh, great. Just great.
知道吗 我不介意
You know, I don't mind if you stop
你偶尔去澡堂找刺♥激♥
at the baths now and then,
但你骗了我好几个月 马库斯
but you lied to me, Marcus, for months.
你是不是又去了 -没有
Is it happening again? - No.
不是
No.
不是这个原因
That's not why.
我在担心我一个学生
I'm worriec about one of my students.
他今夭因为为你朋友哈维说话而被嘲笑
He was called today for adminng your pal Harvey.
别把哈维说得
Don't talk about Harvey like-
而我什么都没做
And I lidn't do anything about it.
我坐在那里冷眼旁观 感觉糟透了
IJet it happen, and I feel like shit
所以我今天才对你
And that s why my dick can't get hard
没性致 好吗
for you right now, okay?
而且我觉得他已经流落街头了
And I think he's homeless on top of it.
那你为什么不帮帮他
Why didn't you help him?
为了保住工作
To keep my job
我在州立大学工作
I work at a state universityl
不愧是你
That's so typical of you,
你之前在同性恋酒吧卖♥♥酒
You went from slinging drinks in gay bars
现在在卡斯特罗诊所当社工
to handing out hugs in the Castro.
而我生活在现实世界
I live and work in the real world.
你知道我今天做了什么吗
Do you know what I did today?
就因为这场丹·怀特的破事
I added four more riames to our suicide watchlist
我在自杀监视名单上又加了四个名字
because of all of this Dan White bullshit.
你觉得这还不够真实吗
That's not real enough for you?
两个白人中枪 整个世界都停摆
Two white men get shot and the whole world stops.
什么 哈维是我的朋友
Excuse me? Harvey was a friend,
而我呢 每天都要压抑着愤怒
And I'm saying I have to suck it up
为争取尊重而战
and fight for respect every day.
我在自己家不也要争取尊重吗
Like I have to fight for respect in my own home?
老天啊
Jesus Chrisl
你究竟想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
问得好
That's a good question.
等你有了答案 就告诉我
Let me know when you have an answer.
我在出狱大概一年半之后
When I got out of prison, after a year and a half...
谢谢你
Thank you.
跟着弗兰基和马库斯去了旧金山
...I followed Frankie and Marcus to San Francisco.
拿到了心理咨♥询♥的学位
Got my counseling degree
并决定开诚布公地生活
and decided to live a completely honest life.
开诚布公 -出柜
Completely? - Out of the closet.
甚至向我家人坦白了
Even to my family.
他们请驱魔师来了吗
Did they call in an exorcist?
我妈妈肯定每天都在为我祈祷吧
I'm sure my mother prays every day for my eternal soul.
但是我很开心
But I'm happy.
可以这么说
More or less.
你呢 -我凑活过呗
What about you? - I'm getting by.
反正克雷格能满足你一切需求呗
As long as Craig supplies you with everything you need
别吃克雷格的醋
Don't be jealous of Craig.
霍克
Hawk.
你的家人还好吗
How is your family?
她们没有我会更好
I'm no good for them.
我毁了金伯利的迎婴派对
I ruined Kimberly's baby shower.
我喝醉了 然后
I was drunk, and I just...I knocked.
打翻了该死的礼物桌
I knocked over the goddamn gift table.
她看我的那种眼神
The way she looked at me.
她曾一直把我当英雄
I was always her hero.
四季宝
Skippy
我们错过了太多
we missed so much.
我们不必再继续错过了
We don't have to keep missing it.
我有男朋友了
I'm seeing someone.
好吧
Okay.
是新交的
It's new.
他叫
His name...
他叫亚瑟
His name's Arthur.
亚瑟是做什么的
What does Arthur do?
不许笑哈
Don't laugh.
你发誓
Promise?
他是个诗人
He's a poet.
你是在笑他 -嗯嗯
You're laughing at him. - Mmm- mmm.
你在笑 你笑了
You're...You're laughing.
好吧
AlI right.
你之前说的商业提案是什么
What is this business you want to talk about?
我们再喝一杯吧 喝完我告诉你
Let's have another drink. Then I'll explain it to you.
不行 -行
No. Yes.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表