剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
I see him hustling the Nomad a lot these days.
你确定东西在他手上吗 -他说他有
You're sure he has the goods? - He says he does.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
能把广播关了吗
Can you turn that off?
切尔尼下士吗 我是富勒中士
Corporal Cherney? I'm Sgt. Fuller.
比尔的朋友
Bill's friend.
醒醒 下士 我们得聊聊
Hey, snap out of it, Corporal. We need to talk.
霍克
Hawk?
镇静剂
Goofballs.
天哪
Christ.
怎么了 什么啊 住手
What? What's that... Stop.
对了 在温水里放点盐
Yeah, put some salt in warm water.
我们得让他把药吐出来
We need to coax the pills out of him.
我醒了 醒了醒了
I'm up. I'm up. I'm up.
好了
Yes.
下士切尔尼 嘿
Corporal Cherney! Hey!
我听说你有麦卡锡的料
I hear you got a story about McCarthy?
你有烟吗
You got a cigarette?
尽管帕尔米埃罗先生一再否认
Despite Mr. Palmiero's repeated denials,
他的情绪透露了真♥相♥
his emotions spoke the truth.
他知道自己被抓包 伙计们
He knew he was caught, fellas,
他的眼泪显然是在承认自己的罪行
and his tears were clearly an admission of his guilt.
你觉得他会招供吗 先生
Do you expect a confession, sir?
如果各位不介意 我要吃午饭了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need lunch.
但是先生... -麦卡锡参议员
But, sir... - Senator McCarthy.
你看起来很活泼啊 约翰尼
Lookin' lively there, Johnny!
麦卡锡参议员办公室
Senator McCarthy's office.
他们为你工作 但我认为
They work for you, and I don't believe
他们对你的事业没有帮助
they're helping your cause.
我需要罗伊 他需要大卫 所以...
I need Roy and he needs David, so...
你知道东海岸的精英们怎么称呼你们三位吗
Do you know how the East Coast elite refers to the three of you?
我感觉你接下去会告诉我
I have a feeling you're about to tell me.
电影《雌雄大盗》里的角色
"邦妮 邦妮和克莱德"
"Bonnie, Bonnie and Clyde."
我猜那我就是克莱德吧
I assume I'm Clyde in that equation.
这一点都不好笑 参议员
It's not funny, Senator.
简 这么多年他们一直都在对我
Jean, they've been saying all sorts of things
捕风捉影 没什么站得住脚
about me for years. Nothing sticks.
我们无法掌控媒体 因为他们由
We can't control the press, protected as they are
热爱共♥产♥主义的法庭保护着
by the commie-loving courts.
也许我们应该关注我们能掌控的事情
Perhaps we should focus on things we can control.
比如说 -你想过没有
Such as? - Well, has it occurred to you
三个带领基♥督♥教
that the three men leading
讨♥伐♥共♥产♥主义的男人
the Christian crusade against communism,
你 罗伊和大卫都是单身
you, Roy and David are all bachelors?
你想过这个问题吗
Have you thought about that?
我想过
It's crossed my mind.
你不用再担心大卫了
You won't have to worry about David much longer.
有人设法把他的征兵状况
Someone managed to get his draft status changed
4F代表因故不能入伍
1A代表可以加入任何兵种
从4F改成了1A
from 4F to 1A.
有资格服役
Eligible to serve.
施恩先生无法直接前往驻地
Mr. Schine is not qualified for a direct commission.
将军 我跟您说实话
General, I'll be frank with you.
我是个有权有势的人
I'm a man of power and influence.
我通常会得偿所愿
I tend to get what I want,
代价是牺牲那些企图阻挠我
often at the expense of those who try to prevent me
达成目标的人
from getting what I want.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 恐怕我也无能为力了
Well, I'm afraid there's nothing to be done here.
如果施恩先生被召入伍 我想肯定会
If Mr. Schine is drafted, which I expect he will be,
他会和其他士兵享受一样的待遇
he'll be inducted and treated as any other soldier.
祝你们日安 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
我不能应征入伍
I can't be drafted.
军官是一回事
An officer is one thing,
但住在军营里当个小兵
but an enlisted man living in the barracks?
听命于那些你在第14街看到的
Taking orders from the kinds of brutes
打架斗殴的畜生
that you see fighting on 14th Street,
他们给我擦鞋都不配
that I wouldn't let shine my fucking shoes.
我不会让这种事发生
Won't let that happen.
我会越过雷伯
I'll go over Reber's head
一路找到国防部长
all the way up to the Secretary of Defense...
如果有必要的话 找艾森豪威尔
or Eisenhower, if I have to.
怎么了 大卫
What's the matter, Dave?
"我是个有权有势的人
"I am a man of power and influence,
我总能得偿所愿"
and I always get what I want!"
你竟敢嘲笑我 -但你在朋友
Don't you dare mock me! - But you can't help a friend
最需要你时却无法帮助他
when he needs you the most!
你要去哪里
Where... Where are you going?
纽约
New York.
我有个约会
I have a date.
是新女友吗
Is this a new girl?
是的 罗伊
Yes, Roy.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
她的奶♥子♥大到你难以置信
She got tits like you wouldn't believe.
她的脸完美无瑕
And her face is perfection.
还有 罗伊 她愿意为我做任何事
And, Roy, she will do anything for me...
只要我开口
anything that I ask.
这里用马提尼说话
你好
Hello.
我不应该这样做
I shouldn't have done that.
为什么不行
Why not?
我和别人在一起
I'm with someone.
你一直一个人坐着
You've been sitting by yourself.
任何抛弃你的人都不配拥有你
Anyone that'd leave you behind doesn't deserve to keep you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他只需睡一觉就好
He just needs to sleep it off.
你知不知道他会把证据藏在哪
This evidence, do you have any idea where he might hide it?
不知道 但是肯定在这里某个地方
No, but it's got to be in here somewhere.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea where
他会把证据藏在哪
he might have hidden the evidence?
没有太多地方可以藏
Well, not that many places he would.
我们要找的是什么
What is it that we're looking for?
霍克
Hawk?
糟糕
Shit.
给他吃点东西 别让他喝酒
Get some food in him. Keep him away from the booze.
我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow.
斯基皮
Skippy!
斯基皮
Skippy!
嘿 斯基皮 你能停一下吗
Hey, Skippy. Will you stop?
我不喜欢被监视
I don't like being spied on.
我不喜欢被抛弃
I don't like being abandoned!
那人是谁 -是比尔的朋友
Who was that? - It's a friend of Bill's.
那孩子遇到了些麻烦
The kid's having some trouble.
你能别走马路中间吗 老天
Will you get out of the street? Christ.
听着 我有事要办
Look... I had some business.
我原以为不用很久
I didn't think it would take long,
然后你和我可以... -我们可以什么
and then you and me could-- - We could, we could what?
我想到的是像兔子一样做♥爱♥
Fuck like rabbits comes to mind.
蒂姆 你想怎么样
Tim, what do you want?
我想和你在一起 -好的 我们进去吧
I wanna be with you. - Okay. Let's go inside.
不 不 我想和你在一起
No! No. I wanna be with you.
整晚和你睡在一张床上
Sleep in the same bed with you all night.
而不是半夜被赶出去
Not get kicked out at midnight
只为了早上不被邻居看到我离开
so the neighbors won't see me leaving in the morning!
我想和你一起吃顿饭 就像其他情侣一样
I wanna eat a meal with you like other couples.
我们从来没在餐厅吃过饭
We've never eaten in a restaurant!
男人也会在餐馆吃饭
Men do eat in restaurants!
我可以做你的表弟
I could be your cousin.
外甥
Nephew.
穷亲戚那边的
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表