剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
I was there with him the whole time.
我爬上了他的床 还把他抱在怀里
I climbed into his bed and held him.
晚宴很棒 戴夫
Great party, Dave.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
四季宝
Skippy.
很久以前 我做了伤害你的事
A long time ago, I did something to hurt you.
我觉得 就连我出现在你的生活中 也会对你
And I think, even being in your life hurt you
造成某种伤害 -霍克
in some way. Hawk.
你不用
You don't have.
我这辈子一直在等待上帝爱我
I spent most of my life waiting for God to love me.
后来我发现 唯一重要的事情是
And then I realized the only thing that matters
我爱上帝
is I love God.
和你也是一样的
It's the same with you. ,°·
我爱了你一辈子
I have loved you my whole life.
除了你 我从来没有爱过别人
I've never loved anyone but you.
你是我深入骨髓 倾尽所有去爱的人
You were my great, consuming ve
大部分人遇不到这样的爱
And most people don't get one of those
我遇到了
I did.
我不后悔
I have no regrets.
你瞧瞧
Mm. Wouid you look at that?
在公共场合吻我 世界也没有毁灭
In public, and the world didn't come to an end.
蒂姆
Tim.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
把你的名牌给我
I'l take your badge.
马库斯要和我一起回晚宴
Marcus is going inside with me.
他需要你的名牌才能进去
He needs your badge to get in.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我知道朗尼根不会见我们
I knew Lonigan would refuse to see us.
我们也不可能有机会接近州长
And we'd nevei get close to the Governor.
所以
And then...
我把你请来了晚宴
I invited you to the gala.
这多方便
I mean, it was very convenient.
我觉得被利用了
I think I've been used.
有一点吧
A little.
好吧
AlI right.
让我们聊聊好吗
Hey. Give us a minute?
不管你要做什么
Look, whatever you're up to,
我不想知道细节
and I don't want to know all the details,
我都会等着你的
I'lI wait for you.
不 你回家吧
No. You need to go home.
回到你归属的地方
Where you belong,
不是
It's not.
我想留下来
I want to stay
这场仗我必须打
I have to fight thil fighc
意味着我要放弃所有
That means letting go of everything else.
如果你在我身边 我做不到义无反顾
And if you're around, I will ngt be able to let go.
但我想支持你
But I wanna show up for you.
回家吧 霍克
Go home, Hawk.
拜托了
Please.
别让我难做
Make it easy for me
嘿 四季宝
Hey, Skippy.
笞应我你不会写信
Promise you won't write.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很荣幸
I'm honored to be representing
今天晚上代表杜克梅吉安州长出席这场活动
Governor Deukmejian tonight,
他是一位能够带领这个政党和这个州
a candidate who can lead this party and this state
进入21世纪的候选人
into the 21st century.
女士们 先生们 杜克梅吉安州长
Governor Deukmejian is grateful
感谢各位今晚的支持
for your support tonighi, ladies and gentlemen.
希望各位能竭尽所能
And I hope you will do everything you can
助他稳坐加利福尼亚州州长的位置
to help keep him in his seat as California's governor.
你们的支持至关重要
Your help is essential
有了各位的帮助 我们才能守住目前的成果
in securing the gains we've made
让这个伟大的州继续前进
and keeping this great state moving forward.
我们的州长捍卫
And our governor is a champion
未来充满机遇的社会
of the opportunity society of the future.
富勒 刚生下宝宝的那家人 他们在哪
Uh, the Fullers. They just had a baby. Where一-
富勒先生回家更衣了
Mr Fuller went home to change,
我想富勒太太正在休息
and I believe Mrs. Fuller is resting
好吧 稍等 我去看看
AII right, one moment Let me go and check
走吧 -杜克梅吉安州长
Let's go. - Governor Deukmejian
感谢
is grateful- -
怎么回事 先生 -好了
Excuse me. Gentleman Get it.
我好了 -不好意思
I got it. Excuse me.
你们在干什么
What are you people doing?
这边 先生
This way, sir.
我搞定了 来…
I got it, Here.
好 -好了
AII right Yes. Got it
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yes.
已有三千名感染了艾滋病毒的加州人死去
Three thousand Californians with HIV have died.
但杜克梅吉安州长
But Governor Deukmejian
一直不愿通过保护我们的法案
continues to veto legislation to protect us.
一直不愿通过保护我们的法案
continues to veto legislation to protect us.
我们不是死于艾滋
We're not dying from AIDS
我们死于冷漠
welre dying from indifference.
政♥府♥在残害我们
Our government is killing us!
立刻资助艾滋病患者
AIDS funding now!
政♥府♥在残害我们
Our govemnment is killing us!
立刻资助艾滋病患者
AIDS funding nowl
政♥府♥在残害我们
Our government is killing us!
立刻资助艾滋病患者
AIDS funding now!
爱吞噬了我
♪Love is overtaking me♪
和我的心
♪ And my heart ♪
在夜里敲打你的名字
♪ Pounds out your name in the night ♪
露西
Lucy.
我看到你哭时也是如此
♪ It's the same when I see you cry ♪
唤醒了我的心
♪And it's waking my heart up ♪
打碎了我的心
♪And it's breaking my heart ♪
更重要的是 吞噬了我的心
♪ But mostly, taking it over ♪
正如光芒万丈的太阳
♪ Like the sun shines gloriously ♪
映红天空
♪ Through the sky ♪
我知道我们似乎相识不久
♪ I know it seems like we just met ♪
但现在已如此不同
♪ Oh, but it's so different now ♪
已如此不同
♪ Is it so different now? ♪
已如此
♪ Is it so...♪
政♥府♥在残害我们 立刻资助艾滋病患者
Our government is killing us! AIDS funding nowl
政♥府♥在残害我们
Our government is killing usl
立刻资助艾滋病患者
AIDS funding now!
我知道你在发抖 浑身湿透
♪`I know you're shivering and you're wet ♪
但可以躺好吗
♪ Oh, but won't you please lie still? ♪
可以躺好吗
♪ Won't you please lie still? ♪
这就是我的感觉
♪ Oh, it's just the way I feel ♪
爸爸
Dad?
找到他了
You found him?
真美
It's beautiful
从你跟我描述的来看 这很适合你的朋友
From what you've told me, it really suits your friend.
对
Yeah.
确实
It does.
宝贝
Sweetheart
他不是我的朋友
He wasn't my friend.
他是我爱的男人
He was the man I loved.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表