剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
饮酒 科恩的自负
booze, Cohn's ego,
和一无是处的大卫·施恩
and the utter uselessness of David Schine.
这三点能让他们倒台
That combo could be their downfall.
我只是需要寻找"弹♥药♥"加快该进程
I just need to find some ammo to speed it along.
我真希望你不必弄脏你的手
I wish you didn't have to get your hands dirty
这样我的手也能保持干净
so that mine can stay clean.
我只是尽点绵薄之力
It's the least I can do.
知道吗 我...我记得
You know, I... I remember
伦纳德第一次带你来的那个夏天
the summer that Leonard first brought you by.
你想在网球场练习
You wanted to practice on a tennis court.
你当时十五六岁
You were, uh, 15, 16.
但愿我没惹人烦
I hope I haven't worn out my welcome.
不会 完全不会
Not at all. Not at all.
但前几天有人问我
But someone asked me the other day
为什么城里条件最好的单身汉
why one of the most eligible bachelors in town
至今尚未结婚
hasn't married yet.
而我...
And I, uh...
我想不出答案
Well, I couldn't think of an answer.
你还好吗
You all right?
我在想如果埃塞尔知道自己死后
I'm thinking how horrible it must have been for Ethel,
她的孩子将孤苦无依 心里该多难受
knowing she was leaving her boys behind alone.
让我重新考虑是否要将孩子带到这样的世界
Makes me think twice about bringing children into a world like this.
你会是个好妈妈
You'll make a wonderful mother.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
你会教他们要有原则
You'll teach them to have principles.
并一以贯之
Stand up for them.
你总说我的原则很烦人
You always found my principles annoying.
没有 -甚至很傻
No. - Silly even.
拜托 所有人都知道我聪明过了头
Come on, everybody knows I'm too smart for my own good.
很棒的报道
Nice story.
你看过我们报纸吗
You read my paper?
变装皇后也识字
Drag queens can read.
这是篇很优美的报道
It's a beautiful article.
你最喜欢兰斯顿·休斯写的什么
What's your favorite Langston Hughes story?
诗歌♥
Poem.
"这是写给死去孩子的诗
"This is for the kids who die.
兰斯顿·休斯
《致死去的孩子》
无论黑人和白人 因为孩子都将死去
Black and white. For kids will die certainly.
老人和富人会一如既往
The old and rich will live on awhile,
吞噬血肉与财富苟活片刻 任由孩子去死"
as always, eating blood and gold, letting kids die."
你是个很有趣的人
You're a very interesting man.
"有趣"放在如今是种麻烦
Interesting is a liability these days.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
我从四岁起就很有趣
I have been interesting since the age of four,
那年我穿上了我姐的粉色丝绸衬裙
when I put on my sister's pink silk slip.
这在田纳西州可没好果子吃
That didn't go down well in Tennessee.
你知道那首诗的其余部分吗
Do you know any more of that poem?
整首诗我都铭记在心
The whole thing by heart.
"听着 死去的孩子们
"Listen, kids, who die,
也许现在除我们心中外
maybe, now, there will be no monument for you
没有你们的纪念碑
except in our hearts.
也许你们的尸体会沉于沼泽
Maybe your bodies will be lost in a swamp,
埋在监狱墓地
or a prison grave,
或掩于乱葬岗
or the potter's field.
但那一天终将到来
But the day will come.
你们要坚信 那天定会到来
You are sure yourself that it is coming.
民众游♥行♥的脚步
When the marching feet of the masses
将用爱与欢笑为你们树立起
will raise for you a living monument
一座鲜活的纪念碑
of love and joy and laughter.
白色和黑色的手紧握在一起
And black hands and white hands clasped as one.
歌♥声直冲云霄
A song that reaches the sky.
那是通过死去孩子鸣唱的
The song of the new life, triumphant.
新生和胜利的歌♥声"
Through the kids who die."
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我上次告解还是四个月前
It has been four months since my last confession.
你有什么想忏悔的
And what do you wish to confess?
我和一个男人
I've had carnal relations
有肉体关系
with a man.
你是真心悔过吗
Are you truly sorry for this sin?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表