剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表
Colder than a witchls left tit
我跟一群连ABC都不会背
Gave a speech to a bunch of ladies
的妇女做演讲
who could barely recite their A, B, Cs.
知道我怎么跟她们说的吗
Do you know what I told them
我告诉她们 国♥务♥院♥205名雇员
I told them 205 employees of the State Department
都确定是
were known to be members
美共♥党♥员
of the American Communist Party
确定而不是疑似 205个
Known not suspected. 205.
我是怎么想到这个数字的
Where'd I come up with that number
谁知道 也许是天意吧
Who knows Divine intervention, I reckon
知道演讲结束后 那帮女士做了什么吗
Do you know what those broads did when Ifinished
她们站起来热烈鼓掌
Got on their damn feet and applauded.
我现在是美国历史上
And now Im one of the most powerful senators
权力最大的参议员之一
in the history of our nation,
美国最有权势的人
one of the most powerful men in America.
蒂姆 你在这儿逼逼一张照片
So, Tim, what exactly did you want to tell me
到底是想说什
about some fucking photograph
总机 接布里奇斯参议员办公室
Operator, get me Senator Bridges office.
宾夕法尼亚那位朋友的立场如何
Where do we stand with our friend from Pennsylvania
我需要他为我投一票
I'm going to need that vote.
罗伊奋起反击
Roy knocked the stuffing
至少他们知道 我们不会屈服
At least they know we're not going to lie down and take it.
韦尔奇手下有个赤色分子
Welch has a Red on his staff.
我们几个星期前就知道了
We've known about it for weeks.
我们同意不对他展开调查
We made a deal to keep him off the table
只要韦尔奇不在罗伊的服役记录上搞事情
as long as Welch doesn't get into Roy's service record.
有事吗
Can I help you
我想见韦尔奇先生 陆军律师
I'd like to see Mr. Welch, the Army's lawyer.
他这会儿不在
He's not here at the moment.
你能把这个给他吗
Can you give him this
这很重要
It's important.
看起来科恩
Looks like Cohn's pulled
打了场漂亮的翻身仗
a rabbit out of his hat.
马科斯 什么事
Marcus, what can I do for you
我想报道参议院的新闻
I wanna cover the Senate beat.
但我们已经有报道国会的记者了
Well, we've already got reporters covering Congress.
可他们都没我的渠道
But none of them have the access I do.
我好几年来开♥发♥的消息源
I spent a couple of years developing sources.
跟谁 门卫和保安吗
What, with janitors and security guards
我在《信使报》时
I did an excellent job
在参议院报道上就有出色表现
covering the Senate for the Courier.
好吧 但那是
Yeah, but that's a, uh
是什么
A what
一家黑佬报社
A Negro paper.
还是应该说黑人报社
Or do you prefer Black nov
讲真 我一直弄不懂你们想被叫作什么
Honestly, I can never keep up with what you people want
斯坦 你先回去工作吧
Stan, get back to work.
我退出参议院报道
I only quit the Senate beat
是因为科恩给我穿小鞋
because of a dust- up with Cohn.
但他无法给《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的记者闭门羹
But he can't lock out a reporter from The Post.
我想让先让你报道城市新闻
I wanna keep you on the city desk for now.
有句话说得好
Well, you know what they say.
真正的改变不能一蹴而就
Real change comes slowly.
白人不想做出任何改变时
Real change is what white people talk about
就会搬出”真正的改变“
when they don't want anything to actually change
韦尔奇先生 你要质疑会议程序吗
Mr. Welch, do you have a point of order
是的 先生 没错
Yes, sir, I do.
本周早些时候 麦卡锡参议员
Earlier this week, a photograph was produced
和科恩先生拿出一张照片
by Senator McCarthy and Mr. Cohn as evidence
和科恩先生拿出一张照片
by Senator McCarthy and Mr. Cohn as evidence
作为二等兵升与陆军部长史蒂文斯
of Private Schine's close relationship
关系密切的证据
to Secretary of the Army Stevens.
在我们质问二等兵施恩之前
Before we question Private Schine
我想先出示这张照片
I would like to offer this picture
作为原始且未经篡改的证据
as the original, unaltered piece of evidence
作为原始且未经篡改的证据
as the origjnal, unaltered piece of evider CC
这是史蒂文斯部长办公室寄给我们的
that we received from Secretary Stevens
二等兵施恩 你认得这张照片吗
Private Schine, do you recognize this photograph
是 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
它就挂在我办公室里
It was hanging in my office.
你能讲讲拍照时的情况吗
And can you tell me the circumstances behind it
史蒂文斯先生 也就是陆军部长
Uh, Mr Stevens, the Secretary of the Army,
让我站在他旁边拍照
asked me to stand next to him for the picture.
在他提出请求之后 你做了什么
And as a result of that request, what did you do
我服从命令 先生
I obeyed, sir.
在这张原始照片中
In this original photograph,
你右边那个人是谁
who is the man on your immediate right
是布拉德利上校 长官
That is Colonel Bradley, sir.
我应该去会场的
I should be there.
你应该待在家 先生
You're right where you should be, sir.
远离火线
Out of the line of fire.
施恩先生
Well, Mr. Schine,
你知道布拉德利上校是
do you have any knowledge of the circumstances
什么时候从照片上删掉的吗
under which the picture of Colonel Bradley was omitted
不知道 先生
No, sir.
所以 在这张修改过的照片中
So, in this altered photograph,
你与陆军部长单独站在了一起
you alone with the Secretary of the Army,
想问问你此前是否
I would ask whether you'd ever seen this
见过这张照片
particular photograph until now.
我在听证会前
I never saw this print
从没见过这张照片 先生
before these hearings, sir.
照片修改一事也与你无关
You had nothing to do with its being altered
对 先生
No, sir.
你是在暗示
Are you insinuating
证据经过篡改吗
that evidence was tampered with bb
我们只是单纯在展示
We merely show two pictures
这两张照片有明显的人为差异 参议员
with obvious man- made differences, Senator.
这是项严肃的指控
That is a hefty accusation.
确实
It is, indeed.
所以假设这张照片没被篡改
So if this photograph wasn't altered
那是哪儿来的 小精灵变的
where'd it come from, a pixie
如果您不介意的话 大律师
If counsel could, for my benefit,
请定义一下什么是精灵
define what a pixie is.
你也许是这方面的专家呢
You might be more of an expert on that.
那我告诉你 参议员先生
I should say, Mr. Senator,
小妖精是仙女的近亲
that a pixie is a close relative of a fairy.
我可以继续了吗 先生
Shall I proceed, sir-
希望我的回答可以帮到你
Have I enlightened you
听证会继续
Let's let the hearing proceed.
你不是该在参议院么
Shouldn't you be at the Senate
韦尔奇先生 你没有证据
Mr. Welch, you have no proof
证明这张照片被委员会中的
that this photograph was altered
成员篡改过以
by anyone on this committee.
这听起来像是你单方面的主观猜测
This all sounds like pure conjecture on your part.
并不能改变史蒂文斯部长
The fact remains that Secretary Stevens
要求与二等兵施恩会面
asked to meet with Private Schine and express- -
你不能用这个洗手间
You're not supposed to be in here.
什么鬼
What the fuck
真该死
Goddamn itl
我明天就要接受问询了
I'm scheduled for questioning tomorrow.
我会否认一切的
I'm going to deny everything.
之后 你我应该站在一起
After, you and I should confront
共同对抗媒体的谎言
the lying press together.
我明天来不了
I'm not coming in tomorrow.
我给你办了三天假呢
Igot you a three- day pass.
我要去纽约见我家人了
I am going to New York to spend time with my family.
大卫 我们会挺过去的
David, we re going to get through this.
别什么你们我们的
We are not going to get through anything.
面临指控的是你和麦卡锡
You and McCarthy are facing charges.
不是我
Not me.
我跟你不一样罗伊
剧集 | 同路人(2023) | 导航列表