剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Look at this. Good as new.
看看 一点都不痛
Thanks, Allison. Good.
谢谢你了 艾利森 不客气
So listen, can I talk to you for a...second
是这样的 我能跟你稍微谈一会吗
As a neuroscientist?
谈神经科学的事吗
Of course.
当然可以
When I was working in here this morning,
我今天早上在这里工作的时候
one moment I'm looking at a stack of boxes,
有一瞬间我在看一堆盒子
and the next... they're completely unpacked.
然后立刻 它们的包装就都拆开了
Dozens of vials of vaccines mixed
几十瓶疫苗都已经配好
and ready to administer.
准备投入使用
Did your staff do it? No. That's the strangest part.
你的人做的吗 不是 奇怪的是
I asked them, and they said that I did.
我问他们 他们说是我做的
Have you had any nausea or shortness of breath?
你有过反胃的感觉 或者呼吸不畅吗
No. No. I feel fine.
没有没有 我很好
My preliminary diagnosis
我的初步诊断是
is you are an overworked mother of two.
你作为两个孩子的妈 实在太辛苦了
And typically, I would prescribe a week in Fiji.
一般来说 我的处方是去斐济度假一周
But, uh, let me run some tests just to be sure.
不过 还是让我给你做些测试吧
Okay. Dr. Blake.
好的 布雷克博士
Your next exam's here.
你的下一个体♥检♥者来了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Well...I will do that when I get a chance.
等我有机会了再做你的测试吧
Okay. Thank you. Sure.
好的 谢谢 不客气
Let's go, group Bravo!
动起来 布拉沃组
Go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲
You're not even supposed to be in this group, parrish!
你根本就不应该是这组的 帕里什
I transferred.
我调过来了
Dr. Martin and I discussed it during dinner.
玛丁博士和我在晚餐的时候商量的
You ate with him? Yeah.
你是跟他一块吃的 是啊
Then he showed me his equipment.
然后他给我看了他的设备
It was really something.
真是厉害呢
My collection of antique particle physics equipment
我的古代粒子物理设备
is unparalleled.
可是无人能比的
Partner up!
两两结对
Not now, Larry!
现在不行 拉里
Get off the phone. Don't make me say it again.
挂掉电♥话♥ 不要让我再说一遍
Crunch time, poindexters.
紧张起来 呆子们
After you, doctor.
你先请坐 博士
Why don't I get to choose my own partner?
我为什么不能选搭档
I mean, I am the boss.
我是说 我是头儿
Out here, I'm the boss.
滚开 我才是头儿
Here. Jump rope, Susie.
拿着 跳绳去 姑娘
So you guys really went out?
你们真的一起出去了
Isaac made samosas.
艾萨克做了咖喱角
Do you know he lived in India for a while?
你知道吗 他在印度生活过一段时间
And the view of mount Eureka was so pretty.
而且尤利卡的山可真美啊
We took a picnic up to that little campground...
我们还去那个小露营地野餐了
You know, the one by the observatory.
你知道的 就是天文台旁边那个
Oh, yeah, I hear there's a lot of blood-sucking ticks up there.
是啊 我听说那里有好多吸血壁虱
He hears a lot of things.
他听说过的东西真多
What? No, no, I'm still waiting
怎么样了 不不 我还在等着
for inventory from six departments...
六个部门的详单
Everybody, thank Dr. Fargo
各位 多亏了法戈博士
for the medicine ball drills we're about to do.
我们接下来要做医学球操练
Set them for 10 pounds, eggheads!
设置成十磅 书呆子们
Miss Lupo, Doug is just doing his job.
卢柏小姐 道格只是在做他的本职
The things he's doing are things that need doing.
他做的事都是必须做的
Do you want to set them to 20 pounds, Dr. Chatterbox?
你想设置成二十磅吗 话痨博士
No.
不想
Way to keep your eye on the ball, Doug.
你最好盯着球看 道格
Great!
太棒了
Perfect, brainiac!
太好了 聪明人
Sorry, Miss Lupo.
对不起 卢柏小姐
I...I guess I don't know my own strength.
我想我并不知道自己有这么大的力气
All right, move it! Get after him! Go!
好了 动起来 去追他 去啊
We could put out an APB.
我们可以使用分♥析♥处理测试标准
On a bank?
用在银行上吗
That's not a conversation I wanna have
那可不是我想在公路巡逻的时候
with the highway patrol.
进行的对话
See? Look at this stuff.
看到没 瞧瞧这些玩意
I mean, you got someone's first slide rule.
有某人的第一把计算尺
You got an antique higgs field disruptor.
有古代的希格斯场分♥裂♥器
You... mint condition betamax.
有 一台崭新的录像机
No one would wanna steal this stuff.
没有人会想偷这东西
The sentimental nature of the items suggests
这些极具收藏价值的东西暗示了
perhaps the perp will seek a ransom.
这个变♥态♥说不定是想弄点赎金
Or he runs the most boring museum in the world.
或者他想办世界上最无聊的博物馆
Or flea market. Don't say perp.
或是跳蚤市场 不要说变♥态♥
Okay.
好吧
Sheriff Carter. Yeah.
卡特治安官 怎么了
My grandmother's heirlooms were in the bank.
我祖母的传家宝也在这个银行里存着
Just tell us what you're missing, Dr. Boyle,
你就说你丢了什么吧 博伊尔博士
and we will add it to the list.
我会把它加到失物清单上的
Okay.
好的
Carter.
我是卡特
Uh...what's that, Jo? Fargo's where?
怎么了 乔 你说法戈在哪里
Up a tree, kitten style.
在树上 像只小猫
Mommy.
妈咪
How'd he get up a...
他怎么会
Um...all right, I-I'll be right there.
好吧 我这就过来
There in a second.
马上就到
Grandma's gold wedding band, her pearls...
我祖母的结婚金戒指 珍珠
Her antimatter.
还有她的反物质
Antimatter.
反物质
Dr. Boyle...
博伊尔博士
I didn't know the bank allowed proton collider output material.
我不知道银行还能存质子碰撞机输出物质
It's an heirloom.
这是传家宝啊
And it's in a class two static field
而且它在二级静电场里
which should protect it under most normal circumstances.
大多数情况下应该都能保护它吧
Oh. Good.
很好
Th-that's good why, Andy?
这 这有什么好的 安迪
Antimatter is extremely volatile.
反物质极其不稳定
One ounce can yield an explosive force
一盎司就能生成相当于一点二二兆吨♥
equal to 1.22 megatons of TNT.
TNT炸♥药♥那样爆♥炸♥性的威力
So someone didn't steal a bank.
也就是说强盗目标不是银行
They stole a bomb.
他们偷的是炸♥弹♥
See, grandmas are supposed to make pie,
奶奶们通常会做馅饼
not antimatter.
而不是反物质
Hey, Jack, you're all set here.
杰克 你要的东西都准备好了
Oh, good.
太好了
So the antimatter detector
反物质探测器
tracks levels of antiparticle energy,
追踪反粒子能量水平
So the more it beeps...
所以如果哔哔声越频繁
The closer you're getting.
距离目标就越近
Right. Right. How's our baryonic asymmetry?
是的 重子不对称怎么办
Nominal.
不值一提
Well, thank God,
谢天谢地
'cause if you know there's...
因为如果有...
Yeah. I don't know what that is.
我知道是什么
Dr. Boyle's antimatter
博伊尔博士的反物质
is most likely still in the bank vault.
很可能还在银行地下室里
So the detector will lead us right to the big bomb.
所以探测器会把我们带到巨型炸♥弹♥那去
Right.
对的
You know, this case was cool and old school for like a minute.
这个案子刚开始还有这么点意思
Oh, and, uh... Fargo's stuck in a tree,
还有 法戈卡在树上了
if you can help out.
你能去帮忙吗
Okay! All right.
没问题 那就好
Stuck in a tree? I don't know, it's...
卡在树上了 不怎么知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no GPS.
好的 好的 不用定位系统
I get it.
我知道了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表