剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Deputy Andy.
安迪副官
Previously on Eureka:
《灵异之城》前情提要
Well, it's official.
是正式任命
I was just named captain of the Astraeus.
我刚被任命为阿斯特赖奥斯的队长
Captain Monroe.
门罗队长
Thank you, ground commander Deacon.
谢谢你 地面指挥官迭肯
Can you believe this morning we'll watch the sun rise on Earth,
你能相信今朝我们还在地球上看日出
and tonight we'll watch Saturn set on Titan?
而晚上就要在土卫六上看土星落山吗
You sure you don't want to come along?
你确定你不想留下来吗
I mean, we can probably share my bio-pod.
我俩可以共用我的生物舱
Be safe up there.
一定要注意安全
There's my baby.
我的小宝贝
I missed you ,girl.
好想你们
I think that we should move in together.
我在想我们应该一起住
I'm locked out the system, the ship is about to launch
我无法进入系统 飞船就要发射了
and I can't stop it.
但我无法阻止
Jack! Jack!
杰克 杰克
Final launch command initiated.
执行最后的发射命令
Where'd they go?
他们究竟去了哪里
Computer, flight status.
计算机告诉我飞行状态
Primary flight systems offline.
初级飞行系统未连接
Three minutes to impact.
三分钟后着陆
Impact? Where?
着陆 在哪儿着陆
Navigation systems offline.
导航系统未连接
Damn it.
要命
Grace, you got to wake up now.
格瑞丝 快醒醒
You got to wake up now. Allison?
快醒醒 艾利森
What are you doing here? No time.
你怎么在这 没时间细说
We're in an uncontrolled descent. What?
我们正处在非受控的降落过程中 什么
Wait, wait, wait, what, what?
等等 你说什么
But the autopilot should engage.
自动驾驶仪不是应该自动运行吗
Well, it didn't--
但它没有
Two minutes to impact.
两分钟后着陆
Get to the bridge.
去驾驶台
This is really bad.
这情况真不妙
Zane, get the navi systems back up.
赞恩 搞定导航仪
Holly, I need orbital thrusters to slow our descent,
霍莉 用轨道推进器减缓下降速度
and drop the blast shields so we have a visual on it.
把防爆盾下放到我们能看到的位置
60 seconds to impact.
60秒后着陆
Zane. I'm trying.
赞恩 我在努力
Primary navigation's back.
初级导航恢复工作
Thrusters are online, but the autopilot isn't engaging.
推进器已经连接 但自动驾驶仪没有运行
Then we'll go manual.
那就手动控制
I'm on it. I need eyes!
我正在试 我看不见
Almost there.
马上就好
Shields lifting.
升起防爆盾
Pull up!
往上升
Zane.
赞恩
It's gonna be close.
越来越近了
Gear down!
放下着陆装置
Brace for impact.
准备着陆
Hey. Are we there yet?
到了没
Allison!
艾利森
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Something went wrong with the launch.
发射时出了点问题
Jack tried to stop it, but he couldn't.
杰克没能成功阻止
So you ended up on Titan after all.
你好歹还是到了土卫六
Not a consolation, Holly.
这话一点安慰作用也没有 霍莉
Yeah, but where on Titan?
是啊 这是土卫六的具体什么位置
The navigation systems still aren't working.
导航系统依然失灵
Only one way to find out.
那就只有一个办法了
Entering zero pressure airlock.
进入零压力气闸
Well, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore.
我们肯定是不在堪萨斯
These atmospheric readings don't make sense.
大气读数不正常
Something's not right.
有事不对劲
Gangway!
让开
First.
第一个
That's mature.
你幼不幼稚
Douglas Fargo,
道格拉斯·法戈
first human being on Titan, baby.
踏上土卫六第一人
Uh, yeah, maybe not.
不见得
These sensors say the air is oxygen-rich.
感应装置显示这里的大气富含氧气
How's that possible?
怎么可能
It's not.
不对
Aliens! Run for your lives!
是外星人 快逃命啊
All teams move to secure the area.
各小队包围这片区域
All teams move to secure the area.
各小队包围这片区域
Set up for R-5 containment protocols.
启用五级围堵方案
Have them stand by the vehicles.
让他们站在原地
Wait for command. Lock down the perimeter.
等命令 封锁周边地区
Restricted access until...
限制出入
Down, girls.
大家别惊慌
Roboteam, stand by. Wait for the word.
机械小组准备 不要擅自行动
Hey, folks.
伙计们好啊
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Quarantine everything.
都带回去隔离检查
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Hello, Director of Global Dynamics here.
有人吗 我是动力局主任
I demand an explanation.
我要求一个解释
Guys?
有人吗
Hi, yes, I'm not a fan of small spaces,
我不喜欢待在小空间里
so could I just--hello?
能让我...有人吗
Security, get Henry.
保安 把亨利找来
I want my Ground Commander now!
我要马上见我的陆地指挥官
Hello?
有人吗
Read my lips--if you try probing me,
听好了 如果想深入调查我的话
I'm suing. Please.
我一定会告你们 拜托
Can someone please tell me what's going on?
有没有人能告诉我发生了什么事
Please!
有人吗
Allison. Jack, thank God.
艾利森 杰克 真是谢天谢地
What the hell is happening?
到底是什么情况
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah, clearly,
显而易见
But Andy's going a bit overboard
不过安迪把我们送进净化室
with the decontamination protocols.
实在有点夸张
We've only been gone a few minutes.
我们也就消失了几分钟而已
You've been gone a little longer than that.
可能不止几分钟
Wh--What do you mean?
什么意思
How long?
多久
Four years.
四年
What?
什么
第五季 第一集
灵异之城
Four years?
四年
Four years and two months.
四年又两个月
That can't be. I mean, for us it was-- it was nothing.
不可能 对我们来说就几分钟的事
A flash. Maybe, maybe a few hours.
一瞬间 最多就几个小时
We did everything we could.
我们做了一切努力
Senator Wen used all the resources at her disposal,
温参议员动用了她所有的关系
and we searched for a year
我们足足找了你们一年
before the DOD shut us down.
直到国防部拒绝继续寻找
Faster-than-light technology,
超光速引擎
I mean, it could have made us
是有可能让我们
experience time passage differently.
进入不同的时空隧♥道♥
But...
但
Years?
几年也太夸张了
Henry and I searched for longer.
我和亨利继续找了一段时间
But eventually, we gave up hope.
但最终还是放弃了
Henry hasn't been the same.
亨利有了新的生活
None of us have.
我们也一样
Where are my kids?
那我的孩子们呢
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表