剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, what about passing through
对 那么穿过
A small rupture in space-time?
时空中的断层怎么样
Used for crowd control and peacekeeping.
用于控制人群 维护和平
Non-lethal. Section three.
非实弹武器 第三部门
that Dr. Fontana's moving in.
并不怎么高兴
Nope,all good.
不 很好
That hardens on contact, restraining...
接触后会变硬 抑制人的行动
Blinking.
一闪一闪的
Easy, Fargo.
别紧张 法戈
Nice suit.
衣服不错
so I gave him one.
于是我就给他展示了一下
Well, who you calling a goon?
你管谁叫暴徒
First Parrish, then Fargo.
先是帕瑞什 现在又是法戈
Well, it could be some sort of a brain virus
可能是什么脑病毒
Okay.
好吧
What?
什么
An effigy?
假人
Don't push me!
别逼我
I was here.
我留在这里了
And now we just need to figure out
现在我们只要搞明白
I demand to be let go.
我要求你们马上放我走
Right, but that's impossible.
没错 但那是不可能发生的
Parrish came after me in the infirmary.
帕瑞什跟着我进了医疗室
Easy, Jo.
冷静 乔
Hello. You excited?
你好 你兴奋吗
What's the matter, Sheriff?
怎么回事 治安官
Chance favors the prepared mind.
机会是给有准备的人的
No.
不
Great ,this should help isolate the cause.
太好了 这应该能帮助我们找出原因了
What do a bunch of pampered scientists
一帮被宠坏的科学家
All right,more tests on Dr. Parrish
好吧 在帕瑞什博士身上多做些测试
Dealing with the bees here.
正在处理蜜蜂呢
It's his fault!
是他的错
we had a full-blown insurrection.
这里曾发生过全员暴♥动♥
in the lethal weapons lab.
呆在致命武器实验室了
Hey,babe.
亲爱的
Thanks for coming with me,Jo.
谢谢你能和我一起来 乔
Here come the big words.
真是一句伟大的话
Tess must've tranquilized him
泰丝肯定给他注射了镇静剂
Allison? Jo?
艾利森 乔
No kidding. Is Zane there?
不会吧 赞恩在那吗
She did a great job today.
她今天真的很棒
in the bathroom?
可以吗
To help save him from himself.
以帮助他找回自己
and do what I say!
然后照我说的做
I'd better call Mansfield
我最好给曼斯菲尔德打电♥话♥
It's being flooded with vasopressin,
已经被加压素淹没了
We eventually found our way back home,
我们最终找到了回家的路
and she's here, thinking that it's great.
而她花了一年才想明白我们很适合
Fargo, you're the boss now.
法戈 现在你才是头头
Well,now this Fargo's boss,
可现在这个法戈是头头
Carter, what are you doing?
卡特 你要干什么
Yeah,you'd lose that bet, Fargo.
法戈 那你就说错了
Something's happened to us, I can't explain it,
某些无法解释的状况发生在我们身上
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么会知道的
Dr. Parrish. Got it.
帕瑞什博士 明白了
Will peacefully disperse.
会平静的散去
And I wanted to save you the pain
我一直没把话说开
Of watching it all unravel.
是不想让你受伤
Fargo, wait.
法戈 等等
seems a little pointless, don't you think?
就不会使用非致命武器 你说呢
when I found out that Tess never left.
就当我发现泰丝从未离开的时候
Last item,nolweps. Where are we?
最后一条 非实弹武器 进行到哪儿了
You can handle it.
你应付得了
Okay, there's something wrong with him.
他有点不对劲
Parrish,put down the gun. Hold on.
帕瑞什 把枪放下 等等
There you go.
就是这样
I mean, if it's gonna make things more complicated
我是说 如果说出来会把事情弄得更复杂
Doesn't even look like me.
一点都不像我
Okay,so what happened to Zane and Parrish
好吧 发生在赞恩和帕瑞什身上的事
make the anger off, happy on?
让愤怒消失 愉悦回归吗
Oh,don't tell me that you forgot.
别告诉我你忘了
Okay.
好吧
Mmm,I'll see you at home.
我在家等你
with his stupid t-shirts and...
穿着他那傻瓜T恤...
Where the hell are my guards?
我的保安都死去哪了
It's confusing.
让人纠结
Vasopressin killed the bees too.
加压素杀死了蜜蜂
What can go wrong next?
下一步会出什么错
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah,like that was gonna last.
没错 那样就会持续下去
What? Calm down. This job is hard.
什么 冷静点 这工作真辛苦
Not seeing the calming.
我没看到它们冷静了
You heard Dr. Fargo.
你也听见法戈博士说了
I'm fine.
我很好
Parrish,Zane,Jo,and me.
帕瑞什 赞恩 乔和我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We're...
我们...
surveillance everywhere.
到处安装监控摄像头
Leukocyte and histamine levels are normal.
白细胞和组胺的水平也都正常
What kinda career is this for a grown man?
这屁差事是给成年人做的吗
Dr. Parrish runs the lab.
帕瑞什博士运行这个实验室的
Maybe you should come with me.
可能你需要跟我一起来
Even if it was, this is still an attack
就算是 这也属于袭击
Oh, hey, sheriff, vinspresso?
治安官 文氏特浓咖啡
Explain now.
给我解释清楚
The only time you ever come down here
你就到唯一来这儿的一次
Anybody nearby could have been exposed.
所有在周围的人可能都被感染了
I thought you were packing.
我以为你在理东西呢
Actually, I had her come in
其实是我让她来
Well,Parrish's brain is basically overheating.
帕瑞什的脑子基本上已经过热了
Can't you just ask Fargo?
你不能问问法戈吗
Carter...
卡特...
Yeah, big time.
是的 很严重
Africanized honeybees.
非洲化蜜蜂
What's this doing out here?
这是什么玩艺
And I apologize for the state of the place,
抱歉这里这么乱 到处都是
Attention, everyone.
请大家注意
his lapdog,
他的走狗
to dematerialize.
发生湮没现象
Good thing too, because the medical results...
好在 因为诊断结果...
I drove Anson to drink on the job.
我逼安森在工作中喝酒的
Pointed at the tank of dead bees.
那一罐子死了的蜜蜂
Are you kidding me?
你在开什么玩笑
Go frak yourself, Mansfield.
曼斯菲尔德 去你的
But anything that we touch...
但我们触碰的任何东西都
But Jo's in charge of GD security.
但乔成了动力局安♥全♥部♥门的主管
Just taking a scone break.
现在是我吃烤饼的时间
No,you couldn't.
不 不可以
Fargo, not helping!
法戈 你在帮倒忙
Unidirectional plasma field.
单向等离子区域
in your stupid toys "R" Us lab works.
实验室里没有一样玩艺能用
Keep everyone inside the infirmary, please.
请不要让任何人离开医疗室
I finally make the leap,
我终于走出了这一步
There he is. Dr. Anson!
他在这 安森教授
He was.
他以前是
My staff is all gone too,
我的东西也都没了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
or forward in time, and lost forever.
过去或者未来 永远消失
Right, that's impossible.
对 不可能发生
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表