剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
G.D. used remote stations like this across the world
动力局在全球使用这样的遥控站
to communicate with spacecraft.
跟宇宙飞船联络
Well, that looks like the panel at G.D.
那个看起来像动力局的控制板
It's dead.
坏了
I need a low-temperature plasma cutter to get into the casing.
得用低温等离子切割机打开柜子
Maybe try this.
试试这个
That'll work.
这个也行
Okay.
好了
Okay, try it.
试一下
Eureka, we have a problem.
尤利卡 我们有麻烦了
So you really think we have a shot at getting home?
你真觉得我们能回家吗
If they figure out how to fix the B.C.E.
如果他们能够修好玻云器就行
Well, that's a big "if."
那也只是如果而已
Fargo, I wasn't trying to extort anything from you.
法戈 我并不是想敲诈你的信息
I just need you to clue me in...
我只是想要点提示...
you and Jo.
关于你和乔
Just let it go.
别提了
I want to, believe me,
相信我 我也这样想
Because I hate feeling like this.
因为我讨厌这种感觉
Like what?
讨厌怎样
Well, like someone messed with my brain,
像是某人弄坏了我的大脑
You know, erased my memories.
删除了我的记忆
Jo and I-- we used to be something,
我和乔以前关系不一般
but I don't know what.
但我不知道
And she does.
她知道
If you, um...
如果你...
if you loved someone...
如果你爱上了一个人...
wouldn't you want to know?
你不想知道吗
The oxygen's dropping.
氧气量在下降
We've got a leak.
飞船在漏气
Miss Lupo! Hello!
卢柏小姐 你好
Andy, what are you doing here?
安迪 你在这儿干什么
Looking for a quiet place to collect my thoughts.
找个安静的地方 好好理理思绪
After Sarah Dumped me, I wanted to be left alone.
莎拉甩了我之后 我就想一个人
But I was interrupted by a severe ion pulse.
但这想法被一股强烈的离子脉冲打断了
Now, my software dictates
现在 我的软件命令说
that I should verbally acknowledge my physical damage.
我应该口头承认身体损坏了
Your head is made out of metal.
你的脑袋是金属做的
Copper bipolar alloy, actually.
确切地说是两极铜合金
Durable and stylish.
耐久 时尚
That's how you survived the pulse.
所以你能在脉冲下幸存
Andy, you're a power source.
安迪 你可以做电源
It's all destroyed.
都被毁了
Well, we--
我们
Is that what I think it is?
那是什么 跟我想的一样吗
This is...
这是...
We have a dial tone.
有拨号♥音
All right, uh, NASA's navcom is the only place I can think of
美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局导航是我唯一能想到
that might have the right hardware.
可能有合适硬件的地方
Okay, uh, if we dial zero for the operator, we--
如果我们拨零 找接线员 我们
or you might know the number off the top of your head.
或者你可能想都不用想就知道电♥话♥
I dialed it twice a day
小时候我每天拨两次
for a year straight when I was a kid.
一直拨了一整年
Hard to forget. You
没那么容易忘记的 你
I was trying to get into space camp.
我想进入太空营地
How'd that work for you?
打电♥话♥有用吗
Never made it.
一点用也没有
They rejected me every time.
每次都被拒绝了
Oh, hey, hello. Uh, uh, can we--
你好 我们能
Uh, no, I can't press zero to speak to the operator.
我不能拨零找接线员
I got to Priority.
我要找 优先权
They have a voice tag system.
他们有语言标记系统
Hello, yes, this is Dr. Allison Blake.
你好 我是艾利森·布雷克教授
Security clearance 7-3-8-Domino-Apple-Mary.
安全等级 738DAM
I need emergency clearance
我需要联络水星项目时代的
for a Mercury-era U.H.F. transmitter.
超高频通讯器的紧急许可
Yes, Mercury.
是 水星
Predates everything that they have.
就算把一切都提前
They can't help us.
他们帮不了我们
They have satellites, right?
他们有卫星 是吗
I've slowed down the oxygen leak.
我已经减慢了氧气泄露速度
Down to 56 minutes.
还剩五十六分钟
How much longer do you need for the F.T.L.?
你还要多久才能弄好超光速引擎
Done. I just need to fire this bad boy up.
完成了 只需要点燃这个小东西
And pray that they got our message.
然后祈祷他们收到我们的信息
And have the B.C.E. Ready to catch us.
找到玻云器准备接我们
Hey, um...
那个...
sorry for, um-- for being so useless before.
很抱歉之前都没帮上忙
You really held it together, man.
你真的很冷静 哥们
Yeah, well, you can buy me a milkshake
那好 等我们落地之后
when we hit the ground.
你给我买♥♥杯奶昔
What?
什么
It says "Unknown caller."
显示"未知呼叫者"
What do you think roaming charges are in space?
你觉得太空里漫游费怎么收的呢
Answer it.
快接
Hello?
你好
Fargo, it's Jack.
法戈 我是杰克
Don't fire up the F.T.L. Drive.
不要点燃超光速引擎
Henry's still trying to fix the--the--
亨利还在试着修
the catcher's mitt.
"棒球手套"
So push the button at 5:05 P.M.
下午5点05分按下按钮
Uh, yeah, one problem-- we only have 56 min--
有个问题 我们只有五十六分钟
Uh, 5. 55 minutes of oxygen left.
五十五 氧气只能维持五十五分钟了
They're running out of oxygen.
他们快没有氧气了
Hey, Fargo, do you hear me? Jump in...
法戈 听得到吗 调到...
No, you're breaking up.
不 没信♥号♥♥了
What--what was that? 50-what?
什么 你说什么 五十什么
54--
五十四
Fargo?
法戈
NASA said they can only bounce the signal for a few seconds.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局说他们只能把信♥号♥♥反射几秒钟
I think he got the message.
我觉得他收到信息了
Carter, if they fire up the F.T.L.
卡特 如果在我们准备好之前
before we're ready,
他们就启动了超光速引擎
they'll slam into the ground at the speed of light.
他们会以光速猛地撞到地面
Have a little faith.
有点信心好吗
Let's ride. Let's go.
快走吧 走吧
Henry, we got to move.
亨利 我们要赶快
Zane and Fargo are running out of air.
赞恩和法戈快没有空气了
We're not ready--without the power cell, we're still dead.
还不行 没有蓄电池我们还是死定了
I'll find Jo. Just make sure the mitt's ready.
我去找乔 你们确保"棒球手套"就绪
Okay? Got you.
好吗 了解
Come on, buddy.
来吧 伙计
Where's the power cell?
找到蓄电池了吗
I think I found us another energy source.
我想我找到了另一种能源
Good. We're running out of time.
很好 我们快没时间了
Andy's the--
安迪就是
Seriously?
认真的
His power cell survived the blast.
他的蓄电池没受到脉冲影响
Howdy, partner.
您好 搭档
Howdy.
您好
I'm on a horse!
我在一匹马上
I always kind of knew I was gonna die young.
我一直预感自己会英年早逝
But being stuck in space with you isn't what I pictured.
但我从没想过会和你一起死在太空里
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
We're set.
搞定了
You ready to test the power supply?
准备好测试电源了吗
As I'll ever be.
随时准备着
Here goes nothing.
没什么大不了的
Tell me that's not another oxygen leak.
别告诉我氧气又泄露了
It's not another oxygen leak.
氧气没泄露
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表