剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
with something pushing up.
向下的动量
You want me to fly a bank?
你想让我把银行当飞船驾驶
No, not fly. Just land.
不 不用驾驶 只用着陆
With what? Okay, Jack,
用什么着陆 好了 杰克
you've got the Higgs Field disruptor.
你手上有希格斯场干♥扰♥器♥
Now, we can turn it back on,
现在 我们可以把它再次打开
but we need a focused burst.
但是我们需要一次聚焦的助推
If there was a field amplifier up there...
要是你那里有磁力电流放大器的话
Yeah, there is. I...I just gotta find it here somewhere.
是的 有的 我得先把它找出来
So...what does it look like?
它的外观是什么样
It's like a little...eh... It's not that little.
就像一个小小的 他没那么小
It's... Well, it's roundish, it's...
它很 它很圆 很
I...I...it's kind of like
就好像某种
A...a...
某种 某种
Yeah, yeah, it...
对 是的 它
Today!
今天能告诉我吗
It...smallish.
它 有点小
You know...baskety.
你知道 像个篮子一样
Like a broccoli steamer?
就像西兰花蒸锅
Oh. I was gonna say parabolic antenna,
我本来想说抛物线天线的
but sure, that's okay.
不过当然 你说的没错
So point it to the ground and flip the switch.
把它指向地面然后打开开关
And then Jack, very carefully,
接下来 杰克 你要非常小心地
just for an instant, open the box.
把盒子打开 只能打开一瞬间
All right!
好的
Here goes!
开始
That's not what a bank robbery means...
银行抢劫案可不是这个样子的
Just so you know.
以常识来判断
Sorry, Sheriff.
不好意思 治安官
The bank was the epicenter of the disruption.
银行是力场中断的中心
We didn't account for its accelerated mass recovery.
我们没有料到它的质量恢复速度会加成
So, uh, we're all good?
那么 我们现在都没事了吧
Good? That was awesome!
没事 简直棒极了
Yeah! Awesome.
是的 棒极了
Cleanup's underway.
现场处理小组已经在路上了
We'll get the maglev crew here
等他们把这些
once they're done hauling archimedes
重要发明运走
out of a corn field.
我们会让磁悬浮小组过来牵引建筑
Everything make it down okay?
每样回到地面的物体都还好吧
M...mostly. One or two things escaped the E.M. Shield
大部分是 有一两样东西在我们设定
before we set it to contain the floaters.
电磁场的包含范围时已经飘出了力场
Where's my jeep?
我的吉普呢
Four.
四
Five.
五
15!
十五
Good for you.
真不错
You know, whatever crazy test is next,
你知道 不管接下来还有什么疯狂测试
I'm ready for it.
我都准备好了
Come here. I wanna talk to you.
过来 我要和你谈谈
Henry, what's...
亨利 怎
What's wrong?
怎么了
Allison's new scanner has found something in my heart,
艾利森的新型扫描仪发现了我心脏有异常
An atrial septal defect.
心房♥中隔缺损
Now, I'm...fine
现在 我身体没事
As long as I'm here on earth.
只要我生活在地球上
But because of Titan's unusual pressure
但是因为土卫六上不寻常的气压
and...and gravity,
以及 以及重力
I'm cut from mission selection.
我从任务中被剔除了
But I want you to go.
但是我想让你去
Oh, I'm going.
我一定会去
A little hesitation would have been nice.
要是你表现得犹豫点其实我会好受些
And...you're coming with me.
而且 你会和我一块儿去
Grace... Henry.
格瑞丝 亨利
This is Eureka.
这里是尤利卡
We solve the impossible every day.
我们每天都在解决不可能的问题
We will find a way to help you.
我们会找到帮助你的方法的
Dr. Parrish...
帕里什博士
Your equipment's a lot... smaller
你的设备要比你
than you made it out to be.
原先设计的小得多
Ohh...my disruptor!
我的干♥扰♥器♥
Holly, I'd like to take you up
霍莉 我待会儿带你
on that workout offer a little later.
一起去锻炼
I've got time,
我有时间了
and gear's not floating off everywhere.
而且设备都停止四处飘浮了
Yeah, great. Yes. Oh!
好的 太好了 太好了
I have determined that basketball
我认为打篮球
provides the optimal mix of cardio respiratory
对心肺功能和肌肉适能的相互调节
and muscular fitness.
最有帮助了
I like to dribble.
我喜欢运球
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll get my high tops.
听起来很不错 我去换高帮鞋
Ah, Dr. Parrish, I need you
帕里什博士 我需要你
to pull inventory reports from your department
写一份你的部门库存报告出来
Right now.
马上
I see what you're doing, Doug.
我明白你想干什么了 道格
Dr. Fargo.
是法戈博士
Out here, I'm the boss. At least for now.
在这里 我是老大 起码是现在
Inventory reports.
库存报告
Excuse me.
恕我失陪
Don't forget your little thingy.
别忘了你的小玩艺
What's this? Orbital dynamics.
这是什么 轨道动力学
Being an astronaut is every kid's dream.
成为宇航员是每个孩子的梦想
But listen.
但是听着
Me join the Astraeus mission?
我去参加阿斯特赖奥斯计划
No. No.
不 不
Why not? Right stuff.
为什么不呢 你是合适人选
Because I am...
因为我
Not smart enough.
不够聪明
I heard you saved Carter's bacon today
我听说今天是你运用科学方法
with science.
救了卡特
You're plenty smart.
你很聪明
The eccentric anomaly is the can opener
掌握偏近点角就是用开罐器
and Kepler's equation is the spoon.
而运用开普勒方程就像用勺子
Zane... Look, I'm a felon.
赞恩 听着 我是个坏蛋
You're a Grunt with a gun.
你是个拿枪的大兵
How 'bout we screw some expectations, huh?
我们一起让别人♥大♥跌眼镜怎么样
What?
怎么了
Uh, we, um...
我们
We never talked like this before.
我们以前从未这样谈过话
True. Our conversations usually
确实 我们的谈话往往以
end with you reading me my rights.
你开始宣读我的合法权利告终
That's... that's not what I mean.
我想说的不是这个
Me and the other you,
我是说我和另一个你
We sort of skipped past the being friends part.
我和另一个你已经没有了做朋友的感觉
Oh. Is that what we're doing here?
也就是说我们现在是朋友
I just thought my life would be a lot simpler
我其实是想把你送到另一个星球去
if you were on another planet.
让我在这里好过一点
Now, drop and give me
现在 给我赶快解出
50 harmonic oscillations...
五十道谐波振荡题目出来
Cupcake.
纸杯小蛋糕
Cupcake. Cute.
纸杯小蛋糕 真可爱
All right. Start over here.
好的 从这里开始
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
So you solved your bank robbery.
银行劫案已经破了
Yeah.
是的
Turns out the only person who broke in...was me.
结果看来唯一闯进银行的人是 我
I, uh...looked for ya at the infirmary.
我去医务室找过你
But they said you ran some sort of...
他们说你对自己进行了
unpronounceable scan on yourself.
某种高级的诊断扫描
Oh, a nanoscale tomography.
纳米X光断层扫描
It's a hyper-detailed medical imagery.
一种高精度全方位医学扫描影像
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表