剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
If we stop the infusion
如果我们停止输液
the time collapse will continue.
时间倒塌就会继续
We have to take the risk.
必须要冒这个险
I'm increasing the volume.
我要增加剂量了
Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit smoking.
看起来我戒烟的时机不太对
The anomalies are tied to him
异常现象和他关联在一起
and both are getting worse!
而两者都在恶化
We're running out of time and options.
我们没有多余的时间和选择了
Henry wait a minute!
亨利 再等等
The transdermal patch.
透皮贴剂
The nanobots are programmed to remove
纳米机器人被设定除去
the nicotine from his blood cells.
他血细胞中的尼古丁
It's a long shot but maybe we can reprogram
希望渺茫 但是也许我们可以重新设定
the nanobots to purge the exotic particles instead.
纳米机器人除去他体内的外来粒子
Well let's hurry.
那就快点开始吧
Long shot's all we have.
渺茫不等于没有
Charles!
查尔斯
This really isn't how I pictured things going.
我没想到事情会变成这样
Yeah.
是啊
Kind of imagined a swanky hotel at Comic-Con.
我的想象比较倾向于动漫展上的豪华酒店
What?
什么
No I meant dying.
不是 我的意思是临死时
You know even if we keep still
你知道 即使在有人发现
until someone finds us
我们之前保持不动
if there's another temporal disturbance
只要出现一个突发干扰
it might set off all the mines.
所有的地雷都将被引爆
Guess up until now Eureka was pretty cool.
我想之前的尤利卡肯定很不错
Well if I have to go
如果一定会死
I guess this isn't so bad.
我觉得这死法还不错
At least they'll say we went out with a bang.
至少他们会说我们死得一鸣惊人
Fargo?
法戈
Oh great timing Sheriff.
来的真是时候 治安官
Don't move!
别动
Too late.
太迟了
Doug kinda put his head on a mine.
道格一不小心把头枕在了地雷上
After I saved her from standing on one.
在我把她从踩着的地雷上救下来之后
Don't move.
别动
Hey Sheriff be careful.
嘿 治安官 当心点儿
Thanks.
谢谢
Kids having fun?
你们玩得开心吗
The most.
相当开心了
How you liking that field work?
你们的实地考察怎么样
What's it look like?
看起来如何
Looks hard.
很辛苦
Okay.
没问题
Okay.
没问题
Okay.
没问题
Okay.
没问题
Pay attention.
听好了
This is an infrasonic defuser.
这个是次声波除引信器
That or a plasma detonator.
也可能是个等离子炸♥药♥
Pretty sure I got the right one.
我确定我没有带错
Pretty sure?
非常确定
I read the instructions.
我读了说明
Twice.
两次呢
I need to put this on the mine where your head is.
我要把这个放在你脑袋底下那个地雷上
But my head is where my head is.
但我脑袋还在上面呢
This will help keep it that way.
这个能代替你的脑袋
That is still not comforting.
听上去还是感觉不放心
On my mark roll to your right.
听我口令 向右移♥动♥
His right or my right.
他右边还是我右边
His.
他的
Ready?
准备好了吗
One...
一...
Two...
二...
Three!
三
How you like Eureka now?
现在觉得尤利卡怎样
You're welcome.
不客气
I've rewritten the code for the nanobots.
我改写了纳米机器人的代码
But will they remove the exotic particles
但它们能不能去除外来粒子
without causing any subatomic toxicity?
而不产生任何亚原子毒性
Well that's the hypothesis yes.
理论上应该可以
Well that's not good enough.
那样可不够好
We don't have time to play it safe.
我们没时间去求稳了
Here we go.
开始了
The nanobots are locking on to the exotic particles.
纳米机器人正在锁定外来粒子
His vital organs are approaching critical failure
他的重要器官正在接近致命衰竭
and the wormhole is about to collapse.
虫洞就要瓦解了
His system can't take much more.
他的身体系统撑不下去了
We have to stop!
我们必须停下
Don't you dare!
你敢
It's working.
起作用了
So I guess I picked the right day
我想 结果表明
to quit smoking after all.
我还是选对戒烟日子了
Did we save the world in time for drinks?
拯救世界行动结束 还来得及去喝一杯吗
You never give up do you?
你还真是固执啊
No I don't.
那当然
Whatcha doin'?
在干什么呢
Changing a belt.
更换传送带
I can give you a hand if you like.
如果你想的话我可以搭把手
No I got it.
不用了 我可以
All right here here here here here.
行了 这 就是这里
Come on come on come on.
就是这样 加油
I'm sorry I hurt you.
很抱歉伤害到你了
Whatever it is
无论是什么原因
whatever you're going through
不管你出了什么事
I can't help you if you won't let me in.
如果你不让我知道我便无法帮助你
But I'll be here when you're ready.
无论你何时想通 我都会在你身边
Hand me the wrench.
把扳手递给我
All right that should do it.
好了 这样就可以了
I think you should take her for a ride.
我想你该开她出去溜溜
I will.
我会的
But there's something I'd rather do first.
但在那之前我还有些想做的事
Come on!
来吧
No I said go home and rest.
不乖啊 我说的是回家休息
No heavy lifting I promise.
我发誓没干重活
I'm just
我只是在
just dotting the I's crossing the T's
写那神来一笔
making this transfer official.
把这个正式传出去
Are you sure that sending the bridge away
你确定把时空桥梁送走的决定
was the right decision?
是正确的吗
Definitely.
当然
What's this?
这是什么
That's a souvenir
只是个纪念品
for old-time's sake.
用来怀念下旧时光
You must miss home.
你肯定想家了
I'll always have memories of those people.
我永远都会怀念那时的人们
But this is my home now.
但现在这里是我家了
It's not a bad place to settle down.
作为个安居之地 这里可不坏
You know it's growing on me.
没错 我已经开始慢慢习惯了
Listen doctor
话说回来 医生
you...
你...
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
That's not a debt a man can easily repay.
这可不是笔好还的债
At least let me buy you a drink.
至少让我请你喝杯吧
Vincent makes a spectacular sidecar.
文森特的比赛非常精彩[英国60年代著名的摩托车越野赛手]
One drink.
只喝一杯
One? What are we gonna share?
一杯 怎么 我们要一起喝吗
Fine say I pick you up at about 8:00?
好吧 我八点来接你怎么样
I'll meet you at 8:00.
我们八点碰头
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表