剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, it still could have
它依然可能有
Enough residual antibaryons to open a wormhole.
足够剩余的反重子能打开虫洞
You know, allison should get this taken to G.D.
你知道吗 艾利森应该把这个带回动力局
Yeah, she's on it.
是啊 她正在做
She's also really focused on Kevin.
她同时还时刻关注着凯文
I mean, how could he just change?
我是说 他怎么就变了呢
The perceived present
真实的当前是
Is built on events of the past.
基于过去而产生的
Yeah, yeah. Oh, sorry.
是啊 对不起
But, uh, Kevin isn't an event.
但是 凯文不是什么大事件
He's a person.
他只是个人
And now he's a completely different person.
而现在他却是个完全不同的人
The causes of autism are not clear.
自闭症的起因还是未知的
They seem to require
看起来需要
A series of genetic and environmental dominoes to fall.
一系列的基因和环境的多米诺骨牌效应
So, Henry, do you thinkt's possible
所以 亨利 你觉得他有没有可能
That he did it on purpose?
是故意这么做的
That...no, that he targeted the five of us,
他 他选中咱们五个人
He messes with the machine to set us back,
他捣鼓那机器将我们送回过去
So he would change.
这样他就会改变
We're talking about decades of history here.
我们现在谈论的是数十年的历史
I mean, the calculations of probability and outcome
我是说 所有的起因和结果
Are infinitely complex.
是无法计算的
Yeah, we're also talking about scary-smart Kevin.
是啊 但是谈论的是胆小又聪明的凯文
But not this Kevin.
但不是这个凯文
And that machine was not altered
而且那机器也没有
to target specific people.
指定目标人群的功能
And this Kevin did not send us back into time.
而这个凯文并没有把咱们送回过去
Okay, so his intentions...
好吧 那么这个目的
Are locked in a boy
被困在了一个
Whose consciousness of that event
有意识做这件事却又
No longer exist.
不再存在的孩子里
Hi, Carter.
卡特
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Hi.
嗨
All right, you should get up there.
好的 你得上去那了
It's almost time. For?
快到时间了 做什么
Shut up.
闭嘴
Giving speeches is his favorite part of being mayor.
作为市长 演讲是他最喜欢做的事
He complains, but he loves it.
他抱怨 但是又爱它
Ha. yeah.
哈 是啊
A speech for founders' day.
关于镇庆节的演讲
I'll be right over.
我马上就去
She's on the committee.
她是委员会的
Yes, Grace.
是的 她叫格蕾丝
And I'm pretty sure I'm married to her.
而我很肯定自己和她结婚了
Oh, dear.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
Hello, and welcome to Founders' Day.
你们好 欢迎来到镇庆节
It's a good thing to get together
大家聚到一起并意识到
And realize that the past is still very much with us...
过去依然与我们同在是件多么开心的事
So Zane un-proposed?
那么赞恩是后悔了
I thought proposals were a no-backsies kind of deal.
我以为求婚是个不能收回的请求
No, he didn't take it back.
不 他没有反悔
He never asked me.
他是从来没求过
You see, we never even dated.
你看 我们根本没约会过
So how's your day going?
那么你这一天怎么样
Oh, swell.
挺棒的
Remember Julia, my sort of girlfriend?
记得茱莉亚吗 现在成了我女朋友的那个
Sure.
当然
Yeah, we never met.
是啊 我们从没见过
She works for google, she's, like, a gazillionaire,
她为谷歌♥工作 像个硅谷人
And she's married to an astronaut.
而且她和一个宇航员结婚了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
An astronaut.
一个宇航员
And other than that cheery chestnut,
除了这当头一棒
I seem to be living my same old life, alone.
我看起来和以前没什么不同 单身一人
This reality blows.
这真是太糟了
Amen, sister.
阿门 修女
What's this on your face?
你脸上的是什么
Mom, quit it.
妈妈 别搞了
Nope. Not gonna quit it.
不 就要搞
I'm gonna go get a burger.
我去拿一个汉堡
Try and survive without me.
试着在没有我的情况下存活吧
Amazing, isn't it?
太神了 对吧
Good-looking boy you got there.
你的孩子真好看
Love what you've done with the place.
我很喜欢你对这地方做的改变
You did all this to make me feel at home?
你这是为了让我感到亲切吗
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
Could say that, yeah.
这句话不错
You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该在这里
I was thinking the same thing.
我也在想同样的事
Although the problem isn't the here, it's the now.
尽管现在问题不是地点 而是时间
This doohickey worked. You believe it?
这小玩意真有用 你相信吗
It's one of Henry's markers made from your phone.
这是亨利给你做的特制手♥机♥
Yeah, when we switched jackets,
当我们换衣服时
It was in my pocket.
它在我的口袋里
Please. Don't blame yourself.
拜托 别责怪自己
I wasn't planning to.
我根本不是有意的
Okay, Carter.
好吧 卡特
Dr. Grant, I know this must be overwhelming for you.
格兰特博士 我知道这是你无法适应的状况
We know what it feels like
我们知道脱离自己时空
to be pulled away from our own time.
是什么样的一种感觉
Thank you. It's fine here.
谢谢你 这里挺好
I just expected...
我只是期望
I thought there'd be more flying cars,
我以为这里会有很多飞着的车
Robotic servants,
机器仆人
Super highways stretching into the sky.
冲入云霄的超高速铁轨
Less '47 chrysler new yorkers.
少一点四七年的纽约人
But, you know...
但是 你知道
Well, sorry to disappoint you,
对不起 让你失望了
But I promise you
但我向你保证
We will get you back where you belong lickety split.
我们会将你送回你应在的地方 且相当的快
Thank you. Until then, Dr. Blake,
谢谢你 截止那时 布雷克博士
Would you care for some cotton candy?
你想要些棉花糖吗
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Can't walk around looking at everything
不能到处游走去看
That's been invented since the... telephone.
那些...自电♥话♥之后的发明
Which was invented in 1876.
1876年发明的电♥话♥
Stay.
呆着
Thank you, no.
谢谢你 不
I got a whole new world to explore.
我有一个全新的世界要探索
Be seeing you.
下回见
Dr. Grant, please.
格兰特博士 拜托了
Just while we talk over the situation.
让我们好好谈谈当前的状况
All right. For you.
好的 为了你
Thank you. I'll be back.
谢谢你 我马上回来
Henry.
亨利
Can I borrow you for a second?
我能占用你点时间吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
He had this.
他拿了这个
That guy's bad news,
这人是个灾难
And we got to get him back where he belongs and fix this.
我们要把他送回属于他的地方然后修正这些错误
What?
什么
There's nothing to fix.
没什么好修正的
Allison, our time journey
艾利森 咱们的时间旅行
Could have had a huge impact.
可能引发巨大的影响
We don't know if man walked on the moon.
我们不知道人类上了月球没
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表