剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
He's the new guy?
他就是那个新欢
Mechanical boyfriend?
机器人男友
I don't like the sound of that.
那听起来可不妙
when we went back to the warehouse.
瑟古德仍在他的矿井那闲逛
May the best man win.
我们走着瞧
Well, thanks to you.
多亏了你
But we will find one, okay?
但我们会想办法的
Were they flirting?
他们是在打情骂俏吗
It's that rush you get
就是这种在初次见面时
What about my house...
我的房♥子
statue of Thurgood?
瑟古德的雕像吗
I think I left it in the pit.
我想应该在地基那坑里
Look, we got out of focus. Shall we?
看 我们该回去工作了
He's not.
他不回来了
But that's Eureka for you.
这就是献给你的尤利卡
I think I'll have one. Thanks, Vince.
我也来一个 谢谢 文斯
That's disgusting.
那也太恶心了
Sure wasn't dull.
确实不错
The guy's a genius.
这家伙是个天才
His skin isn't covered in concrete.
他的皮肤不是被混凝土包住了
Well, nothing out of the ordinary...
要是这些都不算的话
dead...yet.
死呢
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我跟你说两句好吗
Maybe not as well as I thought.
可能不是我想的那样
I love you.
我爱你
A new beginning.
一个新的开始
Why not me?
怎么跟我就不是约会了
I can't feel my hands.
我的手没知觉了
Jack, I'm so sorry.
杰克 真的很抱歉
Grades are good.
我的成绩很好
What's wrong? It's blocked.
怎么了 被堵住了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
So she's okay, then?
那她没事了是吧
You don't know what a big deal this is.
你根本不明白这事多重要
Anything I come up with, you know,
我现在做的这一切
Not to worry...
不要担心
Sonic Protocols.
声波协议
Nothing has reacted with the perm.
没有一种与石化溶液起反应
The soil definitely runneth over
土壤里毫无疑问全是
We need to narrow it down.
我们要把范围缩小
It's excellent for purifying the skin.
对于净化皮肤非常有效
Yeah, and it really sells
去剑桥的酒吧时
same formula as always.
配方完全一样
She's lucky that you found her.
很幸运你找到了她
I just ate.
我刚吃过了
which would mean that I might know
就是说 我可能知道
And at the rate that it's moving inward,
而且根据速率来看还在向内发展
I got time. I can run you over.
还有时间 我载你一程吧
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
Come on, huh?
醒醒啊
and that would narrow it down.
这样就能缩小范围
I'll meet you outside.
我在外面等你
If they wanted a chance with a gal like you,
如果想和你这样的姑娘在一起
I thought you were on to something with the perm.
我还以为你有进展了
when you're competing against yourself.
真的不知如何才能赢得美人归啊
We can't tell anyone.
我们不能告诉任何人
Dad!
爸爸
It's quite a homecoming, huh?
活过来的感觉真好 是吧
Zimmer, what's going on?
齐默 什么事
They may know that I'm not Charles Grant,
那他们就会知道我不是动力局的
No. It's just he's a great guy,
他是个很不错的人
Oh, really cool.
真的很酷
Any chance that's just a really good
这有可能只是座栩栩如生的
It looked old.
可是看起来很古老
Sarah's been spending time
莎拉和安迪副官
Since we changed stuff.
从我们穿越回来后
Really? Well...
真要说吗 是啊
I meant about my house!
我指的是我的房♥子
Go set up the quarantine.
快去隔离吧
Day's not over yet.
一天还没结束呢
Confused? Let me clarify.
糊涂了吗 我来为你说清楚吧
All right, we're gonna need a sample of that.
太好了 我们需要柠檬烯的样品
I must've left it at the dig site.
我肯定把它忘在挖掘现场了
Well, that's a good start.
这是个好兆头
What...I know what you're thinking,
怎么...我知道你在想什么
when I started working here.
我能玩的只有一个镇纸
it's only a matter of hours
距他们的重要器官石化
Well, let's.
好 我们走
Yeah, that's the point.
对 就是这样
It's Grant's personnel file.
是格兰特的人事档案
Your first real date with Allison.
你和艾利森真正意义上的初次约会
Do you think that that's right?
你觉得对吗
I can't wait.
我等不及了
You're trying to play us, Sport?
你是在玩我们吗 运动小子
he's probably already done.
都是他已经做过了的
You know, plus Derek and I have time
而且我和德瑞克明天还会
Hey, could...could...
那个 可以 可以
and that it's not gonna last.
不会长久的
I'm really glad you were here, Grace.
真高兴你在这里 格瑞丝
Like what? I don't know.
比如说 我不知道
Well, yeah, unless Derek tweaked
是的 除非德瑞克调节了
Why don't you get away for a little while?
不如你先去放松一下吧
That's it. Hurry. Come on, Jo!
就是这样 快点 来吧 乔
Yeah, and I think that's my cue to leave.
我想我该走了
if you tell me what I'm looking for.
或许能给工作带来些帮助
I have the analysis you asked for.
你要的分♥析♥结果出来了
We eventually found our way back home,
我们最终找到了回家的路
He...I needed help with a physics model
他 我最后一个学期需要个人
Hey, Zoe, welcome back.
你好 祖伊 欢迎回来
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
How does that affect their clothes?
那怎么连衣服都石化了
but this little intimidation stunt of yours
但是你用这些小伎俩来恐吓我
in case he spends the night with Zoe.
晚上他可能会陪护祖伊
The others, maybe, but Derek...
其他人或许还有 德瑞克就...
To the SPA? I can't go now.
去做水疗 我现在不能走
the photon emissions rate.
光子放射率
Well, I know where to look. Yeah?
我知道去哪找 是吗
Look, I...There's nothing you can do.
听着 我 你在这儿也帮不了什么忙
but something isn't right about this guy.
但是他绝对有问题
Carter, he's still alive in there.
卡特 他还活着
Well, the computer's running panels
计算机正在运行
Maybe she knows if they have something in common.
或许她知道他们是不是有相似之处
No, you didn't. She went out.
没事 她出去了
Coffee like this.
这样的咖啡
Well... Hey, guys.
嘿 朋友们
all used limonene solvent at the site.
都在工地用过柠檬烯
The active ingredient in both is limonene.
两者的有效成分都是柠檬烯
If I had helped, you would've gone in face-first.
如果我推了 先黏在墙上的会是你的脸
Like everyone always is.
和其他人一样
Dr. Derek Thurgood.
德瑞克 瑟古德教授
We tried everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
So she's living with me for a while.
所以她在我那住几天
It takes only seconds.
只需短短数秒
penetrates all skin types.
可以渗透进各种肤质
Go away.
快走吧
It works miracles on skin.
它会在皮肤上创造奇迹
Hey, how's our girl? She's good.
我们的小丫头怎么样了 她很好
Stay with me. Look at me, all right?
有我在 看着我 好吗
Nice doing business with you, Fargo.
很高兴跟你合作 法戈
You guys having trouble?
你们之间是不是出问题了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表