剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
There is nothing wrong with me!
我很正常
Okay, so maybe it was just an accident.
好了 也许这只是一场意外
I mean the interstellar
我的意思是 今天早上什么机器
something or other guy,
或是其他什么人
he shattered glass in Wen's office this morning, so...
把温办公室里的玻璃弄碎了 所以
Well, I guess that's possible.
我想那完全有可能
You should look into it,
你真该去看看情况如何
since clearly I'm incapable.
因为我被停职了
Your atrial septal defect is
你发生心房♥间隔缺损的
in a particularly bad spot, Henry.
位置很糟 亨利
Most doctors agree it's untreatable.
大部分医生觉得那已回天乏术
Fortunately for you, I'm not most doctors.
你很幸运 因为我不是那大部分之一
I have developed a new surgical procedure
我已研究出了一种新的手术治疗方法
that I believe could repair your heart
我可以修复你的心脏
with very little recovery time.
且术后的恢复时间很短
Now, what do you say we patch
我们能修补好你的心脏
you up and send you into space?
那样你就能进入太空了 你看如何
I say, when can we get started?
我想说 什么时候手术
What's your success rate?
你进行过多少例成功的手术
Oh, on people?
你是指在人的身上吗
Sample size is too small to be significant.
没几例 那说明不了什么问题
It healed a lot of pigs, though.
但在猪身上的成功例子就很多
Truckloads of them.
我医好的猪能装下一卡车
Henry?
亨利
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yeah, but...
好的 但
Yeah. I guess we need to talk.
是的 我想她说的没错
Yeah.
好的
Uh, yes, I could have disintegrated the elevator
没错 我是能用正确或是错误的
using the right or wrong frequency.
共振频率来分解电梯
But I didn't.
但真不是我♥干♥的
Really?
真的吗
'Cause we heard a pretty nasty sounding sonic boom
因为就在电梯消失之前 我们听到了
right before the elevator went bye-bye.
一个非常刺耳的爆音
You do realize, I'm actualizing
你该意识到了 我正在让一个
a real-time interplanetary communications network.
行星间的通信网络变为现实
Well, that's a lot of big words,
省省吧 你的牛皮都快吹爆了
Uh, Dr. Fung.
冯博士
But you're playing loose and easy with safety.
但你还是心安理得地在为所欲为
So... Nothing I've done could
所以 我不可能
disintegrate a tungsten elevator.
分解一个由钨钢做成的电梯
I swear to you.
我发誓
And frankly, I have to...
老实说 我必须要
You know, I'll be needing a new lab,
你看到了 我需要一个新实验室
ASAP.
越快越好
That's not my department. Uh...hey, guys?
跟我说没用 听好了 伙计们
Another lab and a chunk of
另一个实验室
the cafeteria just collapsed.
和一大半的餐厅刚才也倒塌了
Andy, any ideas?
安迪 有头绪吗
Yup. The floor's support beams.
是的 地板上的支撑梁
They don't seem to be there.
它们好像不见了
Right. Uh, disintegrated by a giant sound wave.
没错 它们被一个巨大的声波给分解了
Gosh, no.
天哪 不是这样的
That would leave a
那样的话就会留下一个
totally different forensic signifier.
完全不同的确凿痕迹
Thank you, totally different forensic signifier.x7f
谢谢 完全不同的确凿痕迹
So, gone as in.. taken, then?
那是被偷走了吗
Unlikely.
不太可能
Reinforced GD tungsten is awfully tough to cut through.
高密度的钨钢几乎无法被剪断的
Though there are tiny serrations along the remaining debris.
尽管在剩下的残片上发现了微小的锯齿印
Okay.
好的
Well, the missing elevator was made of tungsten.
消失的电梯也是有钨钢做的
A pattern.
同样的手法
Yeah, if it was taken.
是的 如果是被人拿走的
Uh, what would someone do with it?
那他想要用它做什么呢
All kinds of useful things.
做些有用的东西
They could make support beams,
能用来做支撑梁
the Astraeus spacecraft.
阿斯特赖奥斯宇宙飞船
An elevator. Let's talk about the second one.
还有电梯 我们谈谈第二样东西
Boring!
好无聊啊
Let's heat you up just a bit.
给你们加加温吧
Oh, god. I love my job.
上帝啊 我爱这份工作
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
I'll grant that Dr. Timmons comes off a touch overconfident.
我承认蒂蒙斯博士是有一点儿自命不凡
A touch?
有一点儿
Well, he is one of the top cardiac surgeons in the world.
他是世界上最顶尖的心外科医生之一
And if your heart was in danger,
如果你的心脏病危及生命
I'd be all for it.
我将全力支持你
But your heart works perfectly fine here on earth.
但在地球上 你的心脏没有问题
Grace, this was your idea.
格瑞丝 那是你的主意
It's experimental heart surgery, Henry.
那是心脏实验手术 亨利
It is too risky.
风险太大了
It's my risk.
那是我的事
Oh, is it now?
与我无关 是吗
Bathroom's free.
洗手间没人了
But it doesn't work.
但是马桶坏了
So, fix it. Number four, Asterisk.
那就修好它 四号♥添头
Hell no. I got cranes to fold.
没门儿 我要叠纸鹤
How chivalrous of you.
你真是太爷们儿了
I bet it's part of the test.
我猜这也是测试的一部分
They mess with the facilities to see how we react.
他们把设施弄坏 想看我们的反应如何
Luckily, I can hold it a long time.
幸好 我还能憋很久
My doctor says I have the bladder of a water buffalo.
我的医生说 我的膀胱和水牛的一样大
Holly, have you ever heard the expression,
霍莉 你听过别人对你这么评价过吗
too much information?
说你知识过于渊博
With Holly, there's no such thing.
霍莉才不是这样的
Aw! Thanks, Isaac.
谢谢 伊萨克
Man, it's like a sauna in here.
这里就像是桑拿房♥
There's gotta be a...
应该有个
Ah, here we go.
来吧
Seriously?
不是吧
My bad.
是我的错
Please, why would I steal tungsten?
拜托 我为什么要去偷钨钢
Well, senator Wen told you
温参议员告诉过你
to finish the space craft ASAP.
要尽快把宇宙飞船造好 越快越好
Maybe you needed more raw materials
也许为了赶在新的期限之前完工
to meet the new deadline?
你需要更多的原材料
It's already been met.
我已经完工了
What?
什么
The ship. The hull's done.
那飞船 船体已经完工了
See for yourself.
你自己看
Very impressive.
令人印象深刻
Just wait until you see the micro-polymer paint job.
你可以等到微高分子喷漆完工后再走
You said you're going to have to push your guys hard
你说必须要逼迫工人玩命地工作
to finish it, maybe I should talk to them.
以此来缩短工期 我该找他们谈谈
Oh, well, you might find that conversation a bit one-sided.
好吧 你可能会觉得是在对牛弹琴
The ship was built by a team of construction mites.
这艘飞船 是由一群建筑螨虫建造的
Mites, as in bugs?
螨虫 是虫子吗
Bug-like robots that are programmed to consume tungsten
是类虫机器人 原本就会消耗钨钢
and fuse the raw material
并能用镭激光枪
layer by layer using laser centering.
把原材料一层层地溶解掉
Andy, you said that there were,
安迪 你说过在实验室的地板那儿
um, tiny serrations in the lab floor?
有一些细小的锯齿印
I see where you're going with that, boss.
我知道你想说什么了 头儿
I would have to measure the bite
我得测量一下那些螨虫的
radius of the mite to be sure.
咬痕半径后才能确认
But it sounds plausible.
他说的似乎有道理
I don't think so.
我可不这话么认为
Yes, I crank them to 11
我我把它们调到了十一级
to speed things up,
以便能缩短工期
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表