剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
My parents, they're--they're wonderful,
我父母 他们很棒
but, uh...
但是
Well, they're-- they're scientists,
这么说吧 他们是科学家
so they put their faith in hard facts.
所以他们的忠诚都给了无趣的事实
So, yeah, I got presents,
所以 我能收到礼物
but they weren't from Santa,
但不是圣诞老人给我的
because my parents told me that he wasn't real.
因为我父母说世界上没有圣诞老人
And my gifts-- they were never wrapped,
我的礼物也从未经过包装
because, eh, that's a waste of paper.
因为 那是浪费纸张
So I know that it sounds silly, but...
我知道听上去很傻 但是
I want my kids to have what I missed.
我希望我的孩子能拥有我错过的东西
I want the magic...
我希望有魔法
So I do too much.
所以我做得太多了
I think you do it right.
我觉得你做得对
Thanks.
谢谢
This procedure is very risky.
这个过程很危险
We have to shrink the crystal without making it explode.
我们得让水晶变小 又要防止它爆♥炸♥
Or we could have a front-row seat
或者我们可以坐在前排座位上
for a new inflationary epoch.
观赏新的膨胀时代
Uh, a few moments after the big bang,
大爆♥炸♥之后不久
the universe underwent an extremely rapid expansion.
宇宙急速膨胀
Well, isn't expansion what we're trying to do...
我们现在不就是要膨胀么
t-to us?
让我们自己
That's right.
没错
We need to make it explode.
我们要让它爆♥炸♥
That way, we reverse the dimensional shunting--
那样的话 我们反过来进行尺寸分流
uh, make us big again.
这样就可以让我们变大
But we can't blow it up here.
但我们不能在这里爆♥炸♥
The energy release will be massive.
爆♥炸♥释放出的能量太大了
But, no. No, no, no, if we shrink the crystal
不会 如果我们把水晶缩小
and then detonate at the highest point of the E.M. Shield,
然后在电磁防护场最高点引爆它
it'd be like throwing up a live grenade.
就像扔一颗手榴弹
First we need to see if she gets any smaller.
首先我们得看看它变小了没有
Fingers crossed.
祈祷吧
Make a Christmas wish, mini mates.
许个圣诞愿望 小朋友们
All right, let's get this puppy airborne.
好吧 我们在空中把它完成吧
Before the puppy explodes. That's gonna be a problem.
在它爆♥炸♥之前 那可是个问题
Heat plus shrinking
热量加上缩小
equals not so healthy for our helicopters.
对我们的直升机来说可不怎么好
The rotors are completely warped.
这些转子全都变弯了
Oh, of course. Now we have no way to transport it.
当然会这样 现在我们没办法转移它了
There is one way, mate.
还有个办法 朋友
Uh, but I'll need...
不过我需要
a little helper.
一个小帮手
I'll fire her up.
我要把它炸了
Deck the halls with boughs of holly la la la la la
闪亮的圣诞节
I'm not wearing a pointy hat.
我可不要戴尖帽子
Contact.
接通
Do we have any seat belts?
有安全带吗
Claus doesn't use them.
圣诞老人不需要安全带
Claus isn't flying.
圣诞老人不会飞
I've logged 300 hours of flight time,
我有三百小时的飞行记录
from anchorage to Sydney.
从停泊处到悉尼
Just an air pocket, mate.
只是个气穴罢了 朋友
We're okay.
我们没事的
All clear.
一切正常
Taggart?
塔加特
We're gonna have to go higher.
我们得再飞高点
Hang tight.
抓稳了
Here we go...
我们来了
The peak of the E.M. Field.
电磁防护场的最顶端
Okay, grab the crystal.
好了 拿好水晶
Autopilot engaged.
自动驾驶模式已启动
On my mark.
听我的号♥令
Steady now.
稳住了 兄弟
We only get one shot.
这是我们唯一的机会
No pressure, then.
我叫不紧张
And... Pull.
预备 发射
Ha! Ripper shot, mate.
兄弟 神射手啊
Get us down. Get us down!
降落吧 快点降落吧
Fine. Fine.
好的 遵命
But let's do it in style.
让我们完美地收场吧
Clean up would be so much easier,
要是只有我们变大
if only we'd gotten bigger,
而垃圾还是那么小的话
but the trash stayed small.
打扫起来就会容易得多
I say leave it till tomorrow.
明儿再收拾吧
It's been a rough day.
今天够累的了
All my planning-- what a fiasco.
我的计划到最后全泡汤了
Are you kidding, Fargo?
法戈 说什么泄气话
This was the best holiday party ever.
这是我度过的最好节日晚会了
Not that I got to enjoy it, but...
知道你是在安慰我 不管怎样
Thanks, Jo.
谢谢你了 乔
Now go.
走吧
Everyone's at Cafe Diem.
大家都在里奇蒙餐厅
You're not coming?
你不过来吗
In a minute.
马上就去
Hello, Jo.
你好 乔
Or should I say secret Santa?
还是应该叫你神秘的圣诞老人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what kind of music I like
只有你知道我喜欢谁的歌♥
and Allison's stories about Christmas as a kid.
还有艾利森小时候过圣诞的事
And you've probably seen Fargo search the web
还有你肯定不止一次地看到法戈
a million times for his lunch box.
在网上拼命地寻找那个午餐盒
Go away.
不是我
But one thing that just didn't fit...
但是你只有一样不符合条件
was that you hate Christmas.
那就是你讨厌圣诞节
But you don't, do you?
但事实上你并不讨厌
When I was a kid,
当我还是个孩子的时候
my favorite thing to do was to give something special
我最喜欢做的事就是送给我的兄弟
to my brothers and just watch them light up
一些特别的礼物 然后看着他们拆开时
when they opened their gifts.
欣喜的表情
Okay, so...
所以你
So now...
但现在呢
they're all in the service in harm's way.
他们都被派到最危险的地方
We haven't spent Christmas together in years.
有好几年没在一起过节
Well, I'm glad that at least we get to spend it together.
让人欣慰的是我们还能在一起过节
Yeah, me too.
我也这样想
So what did you get for my dad?
那你送给我爸爸什么呢
He was tough.
他的礼物最难选
But I, uh-- I think I nailed it.
但我还是搞定了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. All right.
谢谢 小事一桩
How was your flight?
感觉如何
Bumpy. Yeah, so, Henry, uh...
有点颠 亨利
Are we bigger? Back to normal.
我们变大了吗 完好如初
Oh, great. Uh, not quite.
太好了 也不全是
Part of your crystal still seems to be up there.
那块水晶还在天上呢
Will you look at that?
天呐 真美啊
It's snowing.
下雪了
The rapid expansion must have cooled the moisture
一定是急速扩张把大气层内的
in our atmosphere.
水汽冷却成雪
Henry, Henry, it's snowing.
亨利 只是下雪了
It's snowing.
下雪了
Hi, uh, we haven't met. I'm...
你好 还没请教 我是
Jack carter.
杰克·卡特
Holiday to remember, huh?
值得纪念的日子啊
Uh, even by Eureka's standards.
是啊 即使是按照尤利卡的标准
You're supposed to be with your family.
这时你应该和家人在一起
Yeah. Yeah, I-I was.
本该如此
I'm glad it all worked out for you, then.
真高兴一切能如此顺利
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表