剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
till next month.
下个月之前做都来得及
Well, I wanted to check off another item on my to-do list
我只是想在我离职之前把任务清单上的
before I leave.
另一件事完成
Since when do you have a to-do list?
你什么时候有任务清单了
And since when are you leaving?
还有 你什么时候要离职了
Well, I'm a free man.
我是个自♥由♥人
There's nothing holding me here now.
现在这里也没有什么我不舍的
What about Jo?
那乔不算么
Well, it's not like we're really together.
我们又没有真正在一起
And she's not asking me to stay.
她也没要求我留下
Okay, but I am.
我请你留下
I need your advice.
我需要你提点
About?
关于哪方面
Women.
女人
Specifically, Holly Marten.
具体点 就是霍莉·玛丁
Well, the doctor is in.
对 你和医生拍拖了
She wants to upgrade our relationship.
她想使我们的关系更进一步
And by upgrade, I mean...
更进一步 就是指
Yeah, I mean, I get it
我懂我懂
But...
问题是
Just seems like it's going too fast for me.
我觉得进展太快了
I mean, where's the whole
拍拖期间不都要
getting-to-know-you, courtship part?
先好好了解彼此吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
Have you seen her?
她可是个辣妹
But isn't having sex too soon
可是 现在就上♥床♥也太快了吧
kinda like skipping over the meat and potatoes
就像是跳过正餐
and going straight to dessert?
直接吃甜点
There's no such thing as having sex too soon.
人们永远不会嫌上♥床♥太快
Dessert is the best main course,
甜点才是最主要的菜
and if you're lucky,
并且如果你够幸运
you're gonna get seconds and thirds, am I right?
你还有第二道和第三道 不是吗
Methane concentration is unusually high,
甲烷浓度异常高
and I'm getting readings for...
我还闻到了
Yeah, ammonia. I can smell it.
氨气 我也闻到了
Yeah, enough to destabilize the ground in this area.
足够震得这片区域地动山摇
What, are you talking more sinkholes?
你是想要更多陷穴吗
Well, if the levels continue to rise,
如果浓度继续飙升的话
you can say good-bye to the B.C.E. for starters.
你就可以跟波色电子云激励器道别了
Henry...
亨利
Is there ammonia on Titan?
土卫六上有氨气吗
In spades.
肯定有
Well, if we have little pieces of tiny
那么 如果在尤利卡上
scattered all over Eureka...
有一丁点的话
You know what, I should expand the search boundaries.
你说的对 我应该扩大搜索范围
Right.
对
So you nervous?
你紧张吗
Well, the idea of being sucked into a giant sinkhole
挤到一个陷穴里呆着
is not exactly pleasant.
可不会很爽
I know. Marriage is a big commitment.
我知道 婚姻是一生的承诺
No, you know what? I'll tell you what.
不是这个 我告诉你什么
I wasn't nervous.
我一点都不紧张
What's changed?
什么改变了你
Well...
那个嘛
I gave other Henry's ring to Grace,
我把另一个亨利的戒指给了格瑞丝
telling her that I would earn it.
告诉她我会重新让我们相爱
And I thought I had.
我也觉得我成功了
Now? Well, now she wants a new one.
现在呢 现在她想要一个新的
So I feel like I still have to live up to him.
所以我还是觉得没有逃离他的阴影
The...me.
另一个我
High levels of ammonia and methane
第二十四个象限仪那里
in the 24th quadrant.
有高浓度的氨气和甲烷
Uh, and if those two mix,
这两种气体一旦混合
the fog could be extremely toxic.
产生的浓雾将有剧毒
All right, what's in the 24th quadrant?
第二十四个象限仪那有什么
Uh, off-site lab... uh, agricultural...
外部实验室 农业
Dr. Leonardo.
莱昂纳多博士
All right.
快走
Yeah, no baby's breath in her bouquet.
她的花束里没有满天星
Everyone uses that. She needs something special.
你这个太没新意了 她需要特别一点的
Well, how about lavender? Smell.
那么薰衣草怎么样 闻闻看
Mm, I love it.
我很喜欢
I hate it.
我讨厌
So how about something more exotic
那么来点异国情调如何
like jasmine or bird of paradise?
比如茉莉 或者极乐鸟
Those plants aren't exactly in season.
那些植物还不到季节
The seasons don't matter here.
管它到不到季节
Flip a switch, make it summer.
捣鼓一下交换机 让这变夏天
What about, um, Henry's boutonniere?
那么 亨利的襟花用什么
Roses are...generic.
玫瑰太普通了
What on earth?
怎么回事
Is that normal?
那样正常吗
No. And neither is that.
不正常 那个也不
This way.
走这边
Everybody out!
大家赶快出去
We've gotta shut off the vents.
我们必须关掉通风孔
The main control valve is over here.
主控阀都在这
Okay, we'll go.
好 快走
Jo, we need to get outta here!
乔 我们得赶紧出去
I'm right behind you.
你们先走
Jo!
乔
Grace!
格瑞丝
What is this stuff?
这是什么东西
I don't know.
我也不知道
Grace! Jo!
格瑞丝 乔
You in here?
你们在这吗
Carter! Over here!
卡特 我们在这
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. The ethane fog. It's coming through the vents.
还好 乙烷浓雾 从通风孔进来的
Carter! Shut the valve!
卡特 快去关了阀门
All right? Yeah.
你没事了吧 没事
Careful. The tradescantia zebrina's delicate.
当心点 水竹草是很脆弱的
Are you kidding me?
你在搞笑吧
This thing is trying to feel me up.
这鬼东西缠得我要死
How'd the fog get into these vents?
浓雾是怎么进入通风孔的
Well, whatever contaminated Eureka
污染尤利卡的气体
has found its way through the soil
进入土壤中
and then somehow infiltrated the venting system.
然后以某种方式进入了排气系统
Is it always like this in here?
都是这样的吗
No, but I think the plants saved our lives.
也不是 我认识是这些植物救了我们
They must've absorbed the fog.
肯定是它们吸收了浓雾
If there was a nitrate radical present,
一旦空气里含有硝酸根
it could've stimulated rapid, massive overgrowth.
就会引起植物的快速大范围的过度生长
So...
所以
We're now swamped by methane, ethane, ammonia...
我们现在被甲烷 乙烷 氨气包围了
and nitrogen, all found in heavy concentrations...
还有氮气 都是高浓度
On titan.
来自土卫六
Right.
好吧
Holly!
霍莉
How you doing?
感觉如何
Well...
这个嘛
I am really looking forward to tonight.
我非常期待今晚
Yeah, me too.
我也很期待
Um, but you know, if it feels like we're rushing things,
但是 如果你觉得我们进展太快的话
we could, oh, maybe just have dinner.
我们可以只吃晚餐就好
Dinner?
晚餐
Yeah, you know,
对啊 你懂的
hang out, shoot the breeze,
到处瞎逛 随便侃侃
share secrets.
分享小秘密
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表