剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
We only have a couple minutes left.
我们只有几分钟时间了
The core ran too hot and vaporized a thermal displacement fluid.
核心运行过热导致冷却液蒸发
We're reaching full meltdown.
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
And we're running out of time.
而我们已经没有时间了
All right, how do we cool it down?
好吧 我们怎么把它冷却下来
Um, liquid helium might work.
液态氮气应该可以使它冷却
Great.
太好了
Or that could trigger a larger explosion.
但是也可能引发更强烈的爆♥炸♥
Okay, um...
好吧
Core meltdown, five minutes, 15 seconds.
距离核心爆♥炸♥还有五分零十五秒
Hey, Fargo. You clear the building?
法戈 人员已经疏散完毕了吗
Almost. Parrish is refusing to
基本上 帕里什拒绝丢下
leave without his stupid Limacoids.
他那愚蠢的利玛松离开
Does no one understand what "Evacuate" means?
是不是没人知道"疏散"到底是什么意思
We're not exactly on the best terms right now.
现在争论这个可能不太合时宜
He found out I used the P.A.L.S
他知道了我是用预测眼镜
to eliminate him from Astraeus.
把他从阿斯特赖奥斯名单里剔除掉的
I'm on my way. If Zane doesn't fix...
我这就过来 如果赞恩没能修好
Okay, don't worry. We'll get out.
好的 别担心 我们会撤离的
Okay. Okay, go.
好了 好的 快去
Core meltdown, five minutes
距离核心熔毁还有五分钟
to minimum safe distance.
请撤离到危险距离之外
You should go. I'm not going anywhere.
你该走了 我哪里都不去
We can figure this out together.
我们能够齐心化解危机
Parrish, forget the stupid slugs.
帕里什 别管那些愚蠢的鼻涕虫了
Right, because throwing away my life's work
是啊 因为抛弃掉我的毕生心血
is so inconsequential,
根本无所谓
especially to a spoiled Eureka legacy
特别是对你这种掌管尤利卡一切的
who's had everything handed to him.
高贵传奇人物来说
What are you talking about?
你在胡扯什么呢
I killed myself at MIT while everyone was out
当你们在各种领域
killing orcs and pillaging villages,
披荆斩棘 铸就辉煌的时候
getting all sorts of booty.
我只能在麻省理工埋头苦干
I'm sure it didn't hurt to have good old grandpa Pierre Fargo's team
我肯定让Pierre Fargo老爷爷的队伍去为你打开所有
to open up all those doors for you either.
那些门也不会伤害倒谁
And then you slammed those doors shut in my face.
而你却让我吃了闭门羹
Okay, I admit I may have been
好吧 我承认在评估你的项目时
a little harsh during your evaluation,
有些过于刻薄了
But if we survive this,
但是如果我们平安度过危机
I will give you a do-over.
我会再给你一次机会的
SECURITY ALERT. Please exit... happy?
请赶快撤离 满意了吗
Oh, hello.
大家好
What the hell is everyone still doing here?
这么多人还在这里到底想干吗
Sheriff, relax.
治安官 请稍安勿躁
My Limacoids are ready for transport.
我的利玛松已经准备好转移了
Right, that's it. The, the...
很好 行了
the, the dormancy gel.
生物休眠液
Could the dormancy gel pull the,
生物休眠液可不可以
the heat away from the P.A.L. processing core?
吸收掉预测眼镜核心融化的热量
At those temperatures, it's effective...
冷却那么高的温度吗 会有一定的效果
Yes or no? Maybe.
行还是不行 有可能
Good, close enough. Fargo.
很好 有希望 法戈
Can you reroute the dormancy gel to the cooling chamber?
你能把生物催眠液输送到冷却室吗
On it.
已经在做了
Great. I'll keep Jo and Zane in the loop.
很好 我让乔和赞恩保持联络
Security alert.
安全警报
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这个会奏效吗
I think we're all probably gonna die.
我认为很可能我们都会死
So why are you still here?
那你还在这里干什么
Legacy or not,
不管能不能成为传奇人物
I'm the head of GD.
我都是动力局的老大
If it's going down, I'm going down with it.
如果它要灭亡 我会随它而去
Security alert. - We're out of time, Fargo.
安全警报 我们没时间了 法戈
It's on its way. Did you get that, Jo?
正在输送 你听到了吗 乔
Yeah, I got it. It's coming right at us.
是的 我知道了 它正往我们这边来
Okay, we're all clear on this side.
好的 我们这边的人撤离了
Core meltdown, 60 seconds
距离核心熔毁还有六十秒
to minimum safe distance.
请撤到危险距离之外
Where the hell is it? Where the hell is it?
怎么还没有出来 怎么还没有出来
Uh, carter...
卡特
Fargo, you sure you sent it to the right place?
法戈 你确定你把它送到正确位置了吗
Dude, it should be there already.
老兄 它早该流到那里了
Core meltdown, 45 seconds.
距离核心熔毁还有四十五秒
Okay, the system's not responding.
好吧 冷却系统没有反应
We're gonna have to open that valve manually
等我把安全门打开后我们从冷却池内
from inside the pool after I bypass the security gate.
手动打开管道阀门
Got it.
明白
Careful, Jo, I'm right behind you.
注意安全 乔 我会跟上你
Core meltdown, 30 seconds.
距离核心熔毁还有三十秒
Hurry up, Jo. The pressure's building!
快点 乔 压力还在增加
Core meltdown, 20 seconds.
距离核心熔毁还有二十秒
It's working!
起作用了
Lupo, get out of there!
卢柏 快上来
I can't. The steam's too hot. Ooh!
我上不来 蒸汽太烫了
12, 11...
十二 十一
Core meltdown, ten seconds.
距离核心熔毁还有十秒
Zane!
赞恩
Zane, where are you?
赞恩 你在哪儿
8, 7...
八 七
Okay. 6... I got you.
好的 六 我抓住你了
5...
五
Meltdown averted.
核心熔毁警报解除
Core temperature stabilized.
核心温度已稳定
Thank you for being there for me.
谢谢你拉了我一把
My pleasure.
乐意效劳
But that was the last time.
但是以后可不帮你了
Meltdown averted. Core temperature stabilized.
核心熔毁警报解除 核心温度已稳定
Is he still staring?
他还在看我吗
Yeah. Jo,
是的 乔
I thought it was over.
我以为你们之间已经结束了
It was. It is...
本来是结束了 而现在
Whatever it is.
总而言之
I don't even know anymore.
我也不知道我们到哪儿了
Why don't you just let it be
为什么不顺其自然呢
Instead of trying to put a label on it?
何必太在意你们到哪一步了呢
Let it be. That's your sage advice.
顺其自然 这就是你的高见
Mm. That's it.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Maybe. Maybe.
也许是吧 也许
Here's your order, Sheriff.
这是你点的餐 治安官
There should be plenty for the kids too.
给你和孩子们够吃了
Okay, thanks, Vince. I'll see your later.
好的 谢谢 文斯 待会儿见
The FTL is securely back at GD.
超光速虫洞在动力局又再次安全了
And we'll restart the selection process
我们明天重新开始评审筛选工作
again tomorrow, this time without the P.A.L.S.
这一次不借用预测眼镜了
And I'm even giving Parrish another shot.
我还会再给帕里什一次机会
That's very big of you, Douglas.
对你来说是一大进步 道格拉斯
Listen, if you wanna compare notes,
听着 如果你还想交流工作意见
I'd still like to take you to dinner.
我希望我们能在晚餐进行
I don't think so. Right.
我不想 好吧
Understandable.
十分理解
I meant that I don't wanna work,
我是说我不想谈公事
But something more off the clock might be nice.
如果吃饭聊聊别的我很乐意
Well, okay.
可以
But in the spirit of new beginnings
既然我们现在开诚布公
and full disclosure, I have to confess.
重新开始 我得说句实话
I saw a prediction...
我看到了一个征兆
of you kissing me.
你吻了我
No pressure.
别紧张
Me kissing you?
我吻你
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表