剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
For what?
为什么
Potential collusion in the theft of the D.E.D..
你涉嫌参与偷窃定向电磁脉冲装置
Sorry, Jo. You done?
抱歉 乔 你们谈完了吗
No, I did...
不 我...
Okay, you need to look at this.
好吧 你得看看这个
Come on. Fine.
走吧 好吧
I'm telling you, Carter, it wasn't me.
我正要告诉你 卡特 不是我♥干♥的
Zane would never do something like that.
赞恩不会做这样的事
Honey, they were his designs.
亲爱的 那是他的设计
Between that and the security code,
除此之外 安全系统的密♥码♥也泄露了
the evidence was overwhelming.
证据确凿
I don't care.
我不在乎
Congratulations. You got what you wanted.
恭喜你 得到了你想要的
I didn't get... what, Zane?
我不明白 什么 赞恩吗
Honey, just give her her space.
亲爱的 给她点儿空间
I've been interrogating Zane for an hour.
我已经审问赞恩一个小时了
I think she has a point.
我觉得她说的对
I mean, he's a hacker,
我是说 他是个黑客
but black market weapons?
可他会去黑市贩卖♥♥武器吗
That's not his thing.
那不是他的作风
Well, what do you think, he was set up?
那你怎么看呢 他是被陷害的吗
If I was gonna choose a fall guy,
如果让我找个替罪羊
I can't think of one better.
我再想不出其他人了
Should I get her? No, just...
我应该去追她吗 别去了...
Hey, we'll figure it out.
我们会解决的
Come on, sit down.
到这来 坐下
Okay. It's all right.
好的 好吧
What are we doing? Dinner, a movie?
我们干吗呢 来顿晚餐还是一场电影
Maybe a quiet night in. No.
或者什么都不做 不可能
Is that no to the movie?
是说不要看电影吗
We're not doing this right now.
现在不是时候
You've been not doing it for four years.
四年来你都没和我一起看过电影
Isn't that why we're here?
所以我们才在这里纠结的吧
I think we need to talk about something.
我们应该好好谈谈
Atta girl.
真是乖孩子
Okay.
可以
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm just really scared.
真的很害怕
You're scared, what, about us?
你害怕什么 我们的事
About...
还是...
I'm not afraid about starting something.
我不是害怕开始
I'm just...
只是...
I'm afraid about how it'll end.
我害怕事情的结局
Like with Nathan.
就像内森
Oh, you mean...
你是说...
end.
死亡
Yeah, she said end.
对 她指的是死亡
Well, I'm gonna live forever.
我会一直活着
Just so you know.
你明白我意思
it's, uh,
这
but I get it.
但是我能理解
I do.
我理解
I guess the question is,
我猜唯一的问题是
are you too scared to miss out on us?
你是否太害怕而不敢开始我们的感情
Well said.
说的好
Your turn.
轮到你了
I'm good.
我很好
Is there something else you want to say?
你还有其他想说的话吗
No, I...
没有 我...
Yes, there is...
好吧...
As long as we're sharing...
从遇见的那天起
I'm head over heels in love with you,
只要跟你呆在一起
and I have been since the day we met.
我就会被你深深地吸引住
About time.
是时候了
No kidding.
不是在开玩笑
Ok?
可以了吗
Ok.
可以了
She's gone.
她消失了
He's gone, too.
他也是
You want to grab some dinner?
你想吃晚饭了吗
No.
没有
I was, uh... thinking,
我...在想
maybe breakfast?
要不要一起吃早餐
Okay.
好啊
You used me,
你竟然利用我
almost blew me to kingdom come in the process.
还差点让我命送黄泉
Why didn't you tell me taking the weapon
为什么一开始不告诉我
was part of the plan all along?
拿走武器只是计划的一部分
You had no intention of destroying it!
你根本没想毁掉它
There are some aspects of the plan we didn't share.
计划的某些部分我没有告诉你
Plausible deniability, Dr. Grant.
貌似合理的解释 格兰特教授
That was your mantra.
那可是你原来的口号♥
Why did you do it?
为什么你要这样做
What, for the money?
为了钱吗
We have no interest in the weapon
我们对武器本身
or its monetary value.
还有它的价值不感兴趣
We needed it for its power source.
我们需要它来提供动力能源
I don't understand.
我不明白
There's something I need to show you.
有些东西我要给你看
What is all this?
这是什么
We've rebuilt the bridge device.
我们已经重建了时间桥梁装置
This is a chance for you to do
现在轮到你回去
what you intended to do 63 years ago,
做你六十三年前想做的事情了
change the world.
改变这个世界
We're sending you home.
我们打算把你送回♥回♥过去
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表