剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Eureka S04E08
灵异之城第四季第八集
It was just a normal day in Eureka:
尤利卡镇上平常的一天
Day's not over yet.
一天还没结束呢
Yeah, like that was gonna last.
没错 那样就会持续下去
Hello, 1947.
你好 1947年
Confused? Let me clarify.
糊涂了吗 我来为你说清楚吧
The five of us got transported back in time
我们五个因为类似虫洞的物质
through some wormhole thingy.
穿越历史 回到了过去
Thanks to the bridge device,
幸亏了时间桥梁设备
we eventually found our way back home,
我们最终找到了回家的路
but, surprise, home wasn't exactly the way we left it.
但惊讶地发现家不再是我们离开前的样子
Henry married. Zane and Jo never dated,
亨利结婚了 赞恩和乔却从没交往过
but Jo's in charge of G.D. Security,
但乔成了动力局安♥全♥部♥门的主管
Kevin, different, much to Allison's surprise,
凯文变了 让艾利森大吃一惊
and Fargo... The head of Global Dynamics,
而法戈 成了全球动力局的头头
much to everyone's surprise.
让所有人都大吃一惊
Oh, and Dr. Old Spice hitched a ride back with us
还有香水博士 搭着顺风车
to the present.
也来到了现代
But there's one crappy rule.
还有一个糟糕的规则
We can't tell anyone.
我们不能告诉任何人
If people ever found out about our trip,
如果人们发现了我们的时空之旅
there'd be trouble.
我们就有麻烦了
And I finally kissed Allison.
而我却吻了艾利森
And then she kissed me!
然后她也吻了我
That's Eureka for you.
这就是献给你的尤利卡
Same town, big changes.
同样的镇子 却已物是人非
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
Trevor Grant?
特雷弗·格兰特
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I believe you knew my father,
我相信在1947年 你一定认识
Adam, back in 1947.
我父亲 亚当
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Beverly Barlowe,
我是贝弗利·巴露
and we've been waiting a very long time for you.
我们已经等你很久了
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
What, that you're Adam Barlowe's daughter?
你是亚当·巴露的女儿
It seems improbable.
这不大可能
As improbable as taking a trip 60 years into the future?
和穿越到六十年后的未来一样不大可能吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We hoped the bottle of wine would be convincing.
我们以为那瓶葡萄酒能让你明白
My father said it was your favorite.
我父亲说那是你的最爱
Hey, no more games.
别耍什么把戏了
Barlowe's been dead for 10 years, I checked.
巴露已经去世十年了 我查过
So who is "We"?
你说的'我们'指谁
The group you and my father created,
你和我父亲创造的集团
the philosophy you established.
你建立的哲学
We were a handful of people, we had no ideal...
我们只有几个人 还不知道
You were the architects of a powerful movement,
是你走出了如此重要的一步
and now there are thousands of them,
现在这个集团有数千人
scientists, poetitians, thinkers.
包括科学家 诗人 思想家
We're the watchdogs,
我们都跟着你走
working to control scientific developments,
致力于控制科学的发展
anything to prevent another tragedy like we saw on 1945.
防止1945年我们看到的悲剧再次发生
Nuclear weapons.
核武器
Technology's most regrettable achievement.
这是最让人后悔的科学成就
And not the last.
但那并不是最后一个
This is... our latest concern.
这是我们最近在关注的
Directed EMP Device.
定向电磁脉冲装置
Satellite-based electromagnetic pulse array,
以卫星为载体的电磁脉冲阵列
eradicates all electronics on a thousand miles radius.
能使半径一千米范围内所有电子设备失灵
sending an entire country back to the stone age.
把整个城市变回石器时代
It's a weapon of domination.
这是控制型武器
And it's being tested at Global Dynamics.
正在动力局接受测试
I find that hard to believe.
难以置信
I know these people.
我了解这些人
Then check it out for youself, Dr. Grant.
那你自己去看看吧 格兰特教授
Because we need your help to stop this.
我们需要你的力量来阻止这个
What? What? Got something on me?
怎么 我身上有东西吗
Well, the rhythm has definitely got you.
这旋律真的很适合你
Yeah.
不错
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Uh, listen, uh, Grace and I
听着 我和格瑞斯
would just like to thank you all for coming.
非常感谢你们能来
We hit a bit of a... Bit of a...
我们经历了一些 一些
Well, tough time... For a while.
艰难时期 一段时间
But it made us appreciate...
但这让我们感激
what we have together.
我们现在所共有的东西
To new beginnings!
祝贺新的开始
To new beginnings.
祝贺新的开始
New beginnings.
新的开始
oh, you guys are so junior high prom.
你们这样真像在初中舞会一样
What? I'll see you later, dad.
什么 回头见 爸爸
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Um, people are swimming at the lake,
大家都去湖里游泳
and Zane said he might try and stop by.
赞恩说他会过去看看
Okay, have fun.
行 玩的开心点
Whatever, judgey.
随你怎么说 判官
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Are you kidding?
你是开玩笑吗
Well, look, crushes are complicated, you know.
热恋中的人都不可理喻
Don't even say it.
别这么说
Ooh, you know what she's thinking about?
你知道她在想什么吗
She's thinking about this guy named Mike
她在想那个去加州理工大学念书的
that went to Cal Tech,
叫麦克的家伙
and you let him cheat off your paper during midterms.
你放任他期中考试时抄袭你的卷子
You did.
你这么做了
He had the most beautiful... Eyelashes? Really?
他有最漂亮的 睫毛 对吗
Seriously, what's going on with you guys?
不会吧 你们究竟怎么了
I know. You've been just finished
我知道 你们一整天
each other's sentences all day.
都在接对方的话
You know that PTSD therapy we've been working on?
你知道我们正研究创伤后应激障碍治疗仪
Well, I adapted the interface to use with Henry.
我改进了接口 和亨利一起用
So we've been sharing memories, um, across timelines.
所以我们穿过时间线 分享回忆
Oh, you mean cheating.
你是指作弊
Yes.
是的
Oh, that's great.
那很不错
Dr. Monroe? Hey.
门罗博士 你好
Henry, sorry I'm late.
亨利 对不起我迟到了
I was having coffee with a friend and lost track of time.
和一个朋友喝了杯咖啡 耽误了点时间
That's quite all right. Glad you could make it.
一点关系也没有 很高兴你还是来了
You got a scotch?
有苏格兰威士忌吗
No, but we've got some beer and champagne.
没有 但是有啤酒和香槟
Hey, Douglas, I hear
道格拉斯 我听说
you're testing the D.E.D. Today.
你今天要在动力局测试定向电磁脉冲装置
Mind if I come along
介意我过去一起参与
as part of my continuing education?
当是我进修的一部分吗
Yeah, sure. It'll be a laugh-a-minute.
当然可以 那会是个好笑的一分钟
General Mansfield's coming by
如果有什么错误 曼斯菲尔德将军会
to yell at me in person in case anything goes wrong.
亲自过来对我大吼大叫
Like that. Oh, man.
就像那样 伙计
What's that some kind of power surge?
那是电力突增之类的吗
No, I put in an interrupted emissions loop
不 我放了一个中断放电圈
to stop that kind of feedback.
以防止这种漏电情况的发生
I'm sorry. You okay?
对不起 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, no, I'm fine.
当然 没事 我很好
New beginnings!
新的开始
New beginnings!
新的开始
I thought you went to the lake.
我以为你去湖边了
Yeah? Who told you that?
什么 谁说的
Someone who's totally inappropriate
一个完全不适合让你
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表